[Drama 2012] The Lord of the Drama/The King of Dramas 드라마의 제왕

NakaiKana

Guest Arawni1430292037

takugoro said: I think Mina is actually a nice person and she does/did love Anthony but I dont think the feeling is mutual. Maybe in his way he did but I think he was too selfish in the past to truly love her. It made me laughed though when he said he would (love her) if she accepts the role. lol It's so like him to say that. ^^

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" Choi Si Won’s Character in “The King of Dramas” Has His Own Fan Club pikapika November 29, 2012

A fan club for Choi Si won‘s (Super Junior) character Kang Hyun Min in “The King of Dramas” has emerged.

The name of the fan club is “SiwonSiwon,” and they recently sent the production crew and cast of “The King of Dramas” gifts in support of the Kang Hyun Min character.

On the boxes of the gifts were posters of “Hard Morning,” the fictional drama that Kwang Hyung Min is starring in. A note also was attached that read, “SBC Drama ‘Hard Morning’ Kang Hyun Min’s Fan Club – SiwonSiwon. Hello! Please take care of ‘Hard Morning’. Please enjoy the food!” SBC is the fictional channel that airs the fictional drama.

A representative of the drama spoke up about the fan club, “Fans of ‘The King of Dramas’ had prepared a special and surprise event…Because fans are greatly interested in the show they prepared an event.”

“The King of Dramas” is about the relationships between a drama producer, writers, and a stuck up celebrity. It stars Choi Si Won, Jung Ryeo Won, Kim Myung Min, and Jung Man Shik.

e3-2.jpg
credits to soompi

class="articletitle"'The King of Dramas' Jung Ryeo Won Draws Attention

SBS "King of Dramas" Jung Ryeo Won's casual look is definitely drawing attention once more.

November 29, 2012 11:11 AM EST |

SBS "The King of Dramas" Jung Ryeo Won's casual look is definitely drawing attention once more.

Jung Ryeo Won plays a naïve writer and in every episode, she is showing off a casual yet comfortable and sensible look. In the 8th episode, she layered a leather jacket with a trench coat, which seemed warm and yet stylish.

She also pulled out the lapel of the leather jacket outside her trench coat, adding a stylish flair. She wore a white t-shirt with a black print underneath.

Internet users said, "Fashionista for sure!" "She pulls off everything!" "Where is the trench coat from?"

rr.jpg

credit http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/17747/20121129/the-king-of-dramas-jung-ryeo-won-draws-attention.htm

Hi @xopo 17!!! Good to see u here and yes this is the only drama after Faith that has caught my eye. I hope to see more of your comments here.

I also suspect that Akiko will play a role in convincing Watanabe's son to continue the investment with Anthony and his production company.

I do see chemistry between Anthony and Go-eun although at this point I can't say it's love with a capital "L". I definitely think better understand each other more then they probably thought they ever would. Furthermore, I think they care for each other. I love all their scenes together and look forward to seeing where their relationship leads to, whether it's romance or a good frienship (I would not mind seeing some love sparks between the two).

Looking forward to Monday and seeing Anthony in full action. I'm loving the pace, intensity and comedy that the drama is giving us. It's such a unique and awesome combination

:)

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Jung Ryeo Won and Super Junior’s Siwon appear in a friendly selca

December 01, 2012 2:00 pm hannacha

20121201_1354328946_62229900_1.jpg

Actress Jung Ryeo Won has posted a photo taken with Super Junior’s Choi Siwon.

On November 30, the actress tweeted the photo with the comment “Mr. Kang Hyun Min who considers volunteer work more important than money and Ms. Lee Go Eun who becomes an obedient sheep when drunk.”

In the picture, Jung is sitting in a car with Siwon whom she appears with in SBS’s drama series The King of Dramas (written by Jang Hang Joon and Lee Ji Hyo and directed by Hong Seung Chang). They both give a chic smile towards the camera, attracting eyes.

Netizens who saw the posting reacted: “I like the couple Go Eun & Hyun Min.” “I’m really enjoying The King of Dramas.” “The self-portrait of sarcastic smile is followed by this chic one.” “They seem to be close friends off the shooting set.” “I’m looking forward to Monday.”

The story of The King of Drama develops as the president Anthony Kim (played by Kim Myung Min) of an outsourcing production company who believes that a drama should always produce money meets with the rookie script writer Lee Go Eun (played by Jung Ryeo Won) who strongly emphasizes human love within the drama and the top star Kang Hyun Min (played by Choi Siwon) with a very strong character. It is a comedy drama series and airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9:55 p.m.

class="entry-title"Choi Siwon’s character in ‘King of Dramas’ is revealed to be based on real-life stars by pkdance

SBS‘ ‘King of DramasJang Hang Joon PD recently shocked viewers by revealing that Choi Siwon‘s character, Kang Hyun Min, is based on real-life stars.

Jang Hang Joon PD revealed, “I can’t point to one person and say it’s them. But Kang Hyun Min’s character is based on the characters of a couple real-life people. The entertainment industry has a variety of actors. Among them there are stars who are stiff necked and actors who are not that wise. Kang Hyun Min is a character made up of a mix of these personalities.”

During a recent press conference for the drama, Choi Siwon was asked whether there is a Super Junior member closest to his character to which he replied, “In real-life, none of the members are like that. Everyone is sensitive and kind.”

What actors or idols do you suspect of having this kind of personality?

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/12/choi-siwons-character-in-king-of-dramas-is-revealed-to-be-based-on-real-life-stars#disqus_thread

Archived