[Drama 2012] The Lord of the Drama/The King of Dramas 드라마의 제왕

NakaiKana

Guest Arawni1430292037

SPOILERS ahead!
-----
Ahhh. How can this drama top itself over and over again. Again, even without subtitles I'm already in love with episode 7. Go-Eun is definitely not just a writer to Anthony, she means much, much more. Hopefully something romantic at the end! I love how he's panicking when she's being hauled into hospital and how he looks at her when she's in coma. And the mother, I love her SO much! She's such a great mother. At last we have a good mother in Korean drama, a mother who is supportive and caring without being overbearing. No wonder Go-Eun turned out so wonderful, who wouldn't with such a mom!
Also, I don't condone violence but Anthony punching director Oh was rather satisfying. And awesome. 
Cannot wait 'till the subtitles! 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still waiting for subs on viki but...

The way Oh Ji Eun's character met Anthony was electrifying. Love the way they looked at each other! I think Oh Ji Eun really

looks the role and is rocking it.

Guest tabitha2

*Can they not get the hair out of her face as it is getting distracting and she is looking kinda raggedy now-I like the style from a few episodes ago with the soft waves.*The Ex may be the kind of female who can not stand any another girl around,esp around her man, to take any attention off her.The claws are already out-Meow!*CEO Oh is insane and won't stop...He has nearly all of Anthonys skill and cunning without the core goodness and heart that A possesses,underused as it might be.* Is the ring and/or medication a dropped plot line?-want to see that back! assuming the ring is from Ms.actress.

Guest Arawni1430292037

I have to say that I love music in this show. It's just SO utterly melodramatic. In some other show that might annoy me but in this case it really works. On the other hand it feel like it's irony considering how supermelo music is sometimes used in Korean dramas, but at the same time it really does make me hold my breath at some scenes. And the choir, oh my god, there's choir!  :))

I just catch this drama yesterday. And i finished 6 epsd in 1 day..! I thought it would be boring, but holysh*t, this supposed to be *boring* drama in my imagination made me finished all 6 epsd in 1 day.. This is the best drama airing right now, bar none... Kim Myung Min you are the king!!! Finally i love your work again after Bad Family 2006. You are holy awesome as Anthony Kim... 
And i am so obsessed with this drama now.. This drama have all the elements i love, story about drama making, intense script, real bad richard simmons male lead that so charismatic, and I love all the ACTORS acting.. And Choi Siwon now you are on my map. I will take you seriously from now on. He really is acting his part soooo great... His evry single expression as Kang Hyun Min is so great... 
Really really sad about the rating.. i hope it doesn't got lower than 6%.. :( Drama rating can affect the story telling, whether the rating is good or bad. Just like Anthony said, drama service what audience wants. I dont want then because the rating is low, then they choose another route for the sake of securing advertisement and for bait more viewer that will turn this drama become so cliche or whatever to become more likeable or st.. I just hope they found some formula that can bait viewers without sacrificing the plot to become cheesy. I just hope this drama can maintain its awesomeness that sadly in the opposite not appealing so much to the public.. *dilemma* why kr public don't like this drama :( why always the cliche, cheesy, and melo one that get attention :( 

Archived