[Drama 2012] The Lord of the Drama/The King of Dramas 드라마의 제왕

NakaiKana

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, fans of this drama I would like to take this time to say this piece.
Fact: The ratings are low.
But consider this:
What SBS did with KING OF DRAMAS was most risky.Hello, if you're a Korean fan following KBS' Oohlala Spouses or MBC's The Horse Healer, and you're in the peak of excitement for a new episode that you've been anticipating since last week... Would you, in rational mind, follow a drama that's completely new, following a new dimension of characters, starting from Episode 1 all over again? The heck, no.
SBS foresaw this, it's impossible they did not. It's simple psychology.So SBS had full confidence about this drama. Not because of its ratings, but because it's good.
Again, not because of its ratings, but because it's good.
I don't know. I've been watching Oohlala and Horse Healer for some time now. I'm a fan of the screenplay and direction. They're good dramas indeed.
I don't know if I'm biased. But King of Dramas reserves its space for me to think of the drama until midnight or dawn. It's THAT good.
KING OF DRAMAS FIGHTING!!!

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Jung Ryeo Won suppresses disorderly students and smiles towards the camera

November 13, 2012 10:00 pm hannacha

13528045479091-630x418.jpg

Recently, Jung Ryeo Won from the SBS’s drama series The King of Dramas was spotted with disorderly students, wearing a commanding smile.

The character she plays in the series is Lee Go Eun, a rookie writer who does not only have childlike innocence but also determined, persistent personality. She also projects confidence and never considers herself small before Anthony Kim (played by Kim Myung Min).

In the third episode of The King of Dramas which aired on November 12, Lee Go Eun goes after Kang Hyun Min (played by Choi Siwon) to his villa to change his mind. Faking umbrella as a gun, she successfully leads him outside as if proving her guts. In a recent photo, the star only looks please among students who appear somewhat discouraged.

Moreover, the students look overly courteous and some are even bleeding at the corner of their mouth, generating more curiosity about the scene.

The actress has attracted increasing number of viewers with her candid, charming character and her beautiful smile. Now, people began to wonder how she will surprise them.

In the meantime, Kang Hyun Min struggles between Anthony and Oh Jin Wan and makes his final decision to appear in Morning of Gyeonsung directed by Anthony. The series gather more attention as the story develops. The fourth episode broadcasts on November 13 at 9:55 p.m.

Today KMM is like his character in White Tower. Before he's like his character in Bethoven Virus...keke
Anyway, episode 4 DAEBAK DAEBAK DAEBAK episode....
My heart nearly gave way. The background music doesnt help. Just adding to the suspense. lol

Love the tension....
NMM-4kkmm.jpg
I like how she keeps calling him 'tangshin' even though he tells her not to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
credit @siwon407
dn-4d.jpg

Life size superheroes characters in Hyun Min's house are awesome. \:D/ And he probably gonna fall for Go Eun later.

Oh my. I just came here to recover. That was a heart pounding episode. I was laughing my guts out at So Eun's confrontation with the students. Then looking at ? Hyun Min's reaction. But seriously, when the Production Head was arrested all due to President Oh, it all went to pieces. My heart rate was going up and up at Anthony trying to retrieve the bribe. That is one serious feud, I've heard of colleagues not getting along and back stabbing in the office. But this, this machination... takes it to a whole new level. Isn't the new Head his old enemy from way back in ep 1? This is not looking good. It's fantastic when the villains are clever and well written, but the suspense level goes way up correspondingly.Goodness gracious, it's only episode 4.One good thing though, those 2 guys are such self-centred, egoistic, money-hungry characters- am so going to wait for them to develop feelings for her. Their " romancing " would be a hoot. I seriously hope she shoots them down, make them crawl and still kick them aside. Please don't let her like them first.In the meantime, this is the "most tense behind the scene of a drama" drama I've followed. Going to get a cold drink now and put it on my forehead. Too much excitement at night is not good for my old age.

Guest favoree

I have just joined in into this drama, but this awesome! Guys is it only me , but Kang Hyun Min TOTALLY reminds me Lee Min Ho. Elegant Revenge 2- could it be City Hunter 2? Video games addict? Dating an actress? " I am Kang Hyun Min , I will do my best"? Only loves money? Let's go to Hollywood? Learning English?What do you think? Deja vue pretty much... 

OMG this drama is thrilling the way that it's shot. KMM is rocking in this role, which I think I've seen this kind of thing from him but I don't care, it's great. His character is a totally a horrible person pretty much but I hope we can see some sort of turn around for him soon! 
I also love the chemistry between the OTP (can we even call it OTP). KOD - Fighting!! :) I hope to ratings go up, cause it totally deserves it.

Archived