[Drama 2012] The Lord of the Drama/The King of Dramas 드라마의 제왕

NakaiKana

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if I got this wrong. Got help from google translate. From naver search , it seems like Lee Hyun will contribute to the OST. He recorded the song before he went to the army. OMG. Like I'm not excited enough. I love this guy's voice.

Credit: http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201211/sp2012110513550494350.htm

ETA: It's true that Lee Hyun is contributing to the OST.  The title is ....''‘가슴에 새겨져'' (Engraved on the Heart)(?)
Again , sorry if I get wrong. All google translated.

ccxx.jpg
credit http://breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=236889&section=sc4

That was the best first episode I've seen in kdrama this year. Exciting not a dull moment. Reminds me of the tv series 24. The combination of good writing and good acting are explosive. Overall response from Korean viewers on twitter are good. So I'm happy.

I'm sure there's some backstory with the ring. I'm quite intrigued.

Welcome back to dramland Kim Myung Min nim. Truly is one of the great actors in Korea.

Guest doanlan

htere's one more good drama to watch especially KIm Myung Min

Jung Ryeo Won is always the same when she played in Which star do u compe from.... cute !

n Choi Si won with funny hair !

I believe in Kim Myung Min, he plays when he finds the script is good !

@doalan .....Yeah...I think KMM believes in the script. He was pretty adamant about not doing another drama. I dont think he would come back if he had doubts.

Before I cant sleep because I was too excited now I cant sleep because I keep thinking about it.

The orange juice was funny. I thought they making an orange juice CM. lol

Guest jjsweeter0211

[Ratings: Mon, 11.05.12] ‘Mr. Kim’ Smiles, ‘The King of Dramas’ Makes Sad Debut

2012-11-06 09:48  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hongh

This week marks a whole new round of dramas, starting off with KBS’ daily drama, Cheer Up, Mr. Kim!, which made a splashing debut with 23.6 percent ratings. 

Viewers approved of the story of a man, who takes four unrelated children under his wing, and applauded the optimistic performance of Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan, who is returning to primetime dramas for the first time since 2007. 

Meanwhile, SBS’ The King of Dramas made its debut as well with its first episode being quick and to the plot. However, more viewers were inclined to watch MBC’s Horse Doctor and KBS’ Ohlala Couple, which both surpassed the 10 percent range. 

Everything is still up in the air for The King of Dramas, as Super Junior’s Choi Siwon has yet to make an appearance. 

If there are any dramas or shows you would like us to include, let us know below!

75883420.jpg

Monday, November 5, 2012

Dramas

1. KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim! 23.6 percent

2. MBC Horse Doctor 14.7 percent

3. KBS Ohlala Couple 11.5 percent

4. SBS The King of Dramas 6.5 percent

Variety/Sitcoms

1. KBS Hello 9.6 percent

2. KBS Shut Up Family 7.2 percent

3. SBS Healing Camp 7.1 percent

4. MBC What is Mom 6.2 percent

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Park Shin Hye makes a cameo appearance on The King of Dramas

November 06, 2012 12:30 pm eternalc2h

410.jpg

Park Shin Hye made a cameo appearance in the episode of SBS TV’s new drama series The King of Dramas that aired on November 5. She plays the role of a lead actress in Graceful Revenge, a drama series in the drama series.

Park was asked to appear in the series shortly by director Hong Sung Chang. Hong directed the drama series You’re Beautiful, in which Park played the lead role of Go Mi Nam. Park has become a popular celebrity in Japan, China, and Taiwan with the series.

In the series The King of Dramas, Park plays the role of an actress, who dozes off during a shooting and shouts at an actor with a ruthless attitude.

No worries about the ratings - this was the best drama premiere all year IMO and Kim Myung Min is an audience favorite. Moreover, Oh Lala Couple is on a downward spiral and Horse Doctor has been pretty stagnant for a sageuk with Lee Yo Won and Jo Seung Woo (I expected this one to be a blockbuster).

I bet that the ratings will improve drastically in coming weeks.

Archived