[Drama 2012] The Lord of the Drama/The King of Dramas 드라마의 제왕

NakaiKana

Guest jjsweeter0211

Choi Si-won's good looks

Source | 2012/10/28 | 

photo261858.jpg

Choi Si-won's good looks allowed him to look like the leisurely top star that he is.

New SBS drama "The King of Dramas" revealed a steal cut of Choi Si-won shining in his aura during scene.

Choi Si-won takes on the role of Kang Hyeon-min, a stop star all over Asia for his gentle and outstanding image but hates thinking deeply and just like his simple character, falls in love just as easily too.

Choi Si-won is good looking enough for anyone and his leisurely actions leave a deep impression on those who watch him.

It is also said that Choi visits the sets everyday even when it's not his turn to shoot to get used to the atmosphere of the drama.

Choi is pulling off the role of the right and gentle Kang Hyeon-min a 100%. He is going to be an attractive character in contrast to his good looks.

Meanwhile, "The King of Dramas" is about the various happenings when Anthony Kim who only thinks about money, rookie writer Lee Go-eun (Jeong Ryeo-won) who is full of humanity and Kang Hyeon-min (Choi Si-won), a top star get together. To be aired on the 5th of November after "Faith".

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Read more at http://www.hancinema.net/choi-si-won-s-good-looks-49115.html#UtQUd4TXm4kuil2b.99 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Sin-hye in a drama

Source | 2012/10/28 |

photo261856.jpg

Actress Park Sin-hye is appearing as a cameo in the SBS TV drama "The King of Dramas".

She is the leading actress in the drama "Elegant Revenge" by Anthony Kim's (Kim Myeong-min) outsourcing company.

The production announced, "Park Sin-hye starred in Hong Seong-chang's "You Are Beautiful" in 2009. She agreed to star in his drama this time despite her busy schedule, based on loyalty".

"The King of Dramas" is about the various happenings when Anthony Kim who only thinks about money, rookie writer Lee Go-eun (Jeong Ryeo-won) who is full of humanity and Kang Hyeon-min (Choi Si-won), a top star get together.

To be aired after "Faith" on the 5th of November.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Read more at http://www.hancinema.net/park-sin-hye-in-a-drama-49113.html#0ck1Q0Wgdli8mXWt.99 

^thank you @takugoro for the update whoaa siwonnie and yesung are going to take part in the OST?? .... daebak ! cant wait to hear them singing :)i thot it's gonna be KRY or kyuhyunnie *my bias* singing it .... but that'll be OK ... 
whooohoooo ... :D

@ohayyo.....I thought it's going to be KRY too. XD I dont know if Siwon was being serious. He seems to be in a joking mood lately.^^

TEASER 3 is out ! I look high and low for this. So happy I found it. So far I only came across this link.

***(teaser 3 click)***  Now this is more like an action drama. <:-P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Latest stills

sa-14.jpg

jks67.jpg

credit to SBS....

Archived