[Drama 2012] The Lord of the Drama/The King of Dramas 드라마의 제왕

NakaiKana

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Ariadna, Kim Myung Min is the main lead but I'm not exactly sure whether that translates into the romantic lead as well. Most press material that I've seen seem to hint that KMM and JRW will be a couple but I do remember seeing an article that said something about their relationship being platonic. I'm really hoping though that the romantic storyline will for sure be between KMM and JRW.

Guest krizz_teenah

@aemi i love siwon but i agree, i also hope the main romantic lead would be KMM and JRW. i am hoping a vibe of like coffee house where like PSY & KJH and eunung was just there hehehe. *peace* :>

I think there'll be a love triangle or a  love square since Oh Ji Eun is in this too. But the OTP I'm guessing is KMM and Jung Ryeo Won.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2012/09/26 (credits to hancinema and asiatoday)
source
link

"The King of Dramas" Jeong Ryeo-won what are you looking at?

Jeong Ryeo-won has become a spy according to a sneak peek from the upcoming SBS drama "The King of Dramas".

Jeong Ryeo won is sneaking a peek into the window, watching someone and quickly hiding herself.

She didn't care about the bugs sticking on to her and continued to be funny.

Meanwhile, "The King of Dramas" is a comedy drama about Anthony Kim (Kim Myeong-min) an outsourcing production director who yells for money and Lee Go-woon (Jeong Ryeo-won) who claims drama is humanity. To be aired in November.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This article comes with the earlier posted picture where JRW was looking at the window.

And the article that comes with Siwon's shirtless pictures.

2012/09/26
credits to:
source@hancinema
and link@stylem.mt.co.kr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Choi Si-won's David-figure body swooned women.

Super Junior member

Choi Si-won from the SBS drama "The King of Dramas" was seen during the making.

Si-won acted out the scene where he was hiding from various production castings until he was found by screenwriter Lee Go-woon (Jeong Ryeo-won) and was kidnapped without even being allowed to put on a shirt. He was in this scene with only a towel around his waist or pants on.

In the pictures, Choi Si-won gave off a soft image with his long hair that slightly covered his eyes and lean muscles.

Choi said after the first shoot, "I was very nervous and I waited so long for his but the day went by really quick. They say things go well when you step off the right foot. I have a feeling it's going to be good".

Meanwhile, "The King of Dramas" is about the story of drama productions, screenwriters and top stars. To be aired for the first time on the 5th of November.

Earlier article ...
credits to:
link@hancinema
source@kmminternational

2012/09/18

Is Kim Myeong-min's new drama character the new Kang Mae?

A newly released photo of Kim Myeong-min as Anthony Kim of "The King of Dramas" is attracting the attention of netizens.

On the photo, Kim Myeong-min is seen as a smartly dressed man who is eyeing the ring on his right pinky finger. Despite the simplicity of the pose, he exudes an air of superiority and confidence, which is reminiscent of Kang Mae from 2008 hit drama "Beethoven Virus".

In addition, like Kang Mae, Anthony Kim also wears a pinky ring, albeit on his left hand. Nevertheless, the similarities are stirring interest. Will the "Master of Transformation" successfully showcase a totally new character in the upcoming TV drama? That remains to be seen.

"The King of Dramas" is set on the entertainment business and revolves around the life of Anthony Kim, a brilliant CEO of a drama production company who would do everything and anything for money. Korean actress Jeong Ryeo-won stars as the aspiring screenwriter Lee Go Eun, while Super Junior's Choi Si-won portrays the egoistic and arrogant top STAR, Kang Min.

Directed by Hong Seong-chang from a script written by Jang Hang-joon, "The King of Dramas" started production on 14 September in Yeouido, Seoul for an early November premiere on SBS.

Written by: Michelle

Credits: Daily Sports

Kim Myung Min International

I just realised both ladies are older than Siwon. I thought Oh Ji Eun is younger. She looks so young.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jung Ryeo Won "Feels The Responsibility" As A Crowd Shows Up At The Filming Of "King of Dramas"

Jung Ryeo Won said that she "feels the responsibility" as she films SBS's new Monday-Tuesday drama "King of Dramas".

"King of Dramas" is a topsy-turvy comedy about two characters, a drama producer that insists that dramas are all about money and a writer that believes dramas are about the love of humans. Jung Ryeo Won is playing the role of "Lee Go Eun", a warm-hearted newbie writer.

According to the production crew, a crowd of people showed up at the outdoor filming to see Jung Ryeo Won on the 27th. They said that she was very immersed in her role while acting, but during breaks, she did not show signs of fatigue as she never stopped smiling.

Jung Ryeo Won said, "I feel energized because of all the people that showed up to the shoot to encourage us. It makes me feel more responsibility because I believe that this shows that people are very interested in the drama. I will continue to work hard so I hope people will continue to show a lot of interest."

Besides Jung Ryeo Won, actor Kim Myung Min insures a solid acting performance as main character, "Anthony Kim". This drama is creating a lot of buzz because the script will be written by Jang Hang Joon, who directed and wrote the drama, "Sign".

"King of Dramas" will follow the currently airing "Faith" in Novemeber.

source @ http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/5787/20120928/king-of-dramas-crowd-watches-filming-of-jung-ryeo-won.htm

Yeah, I remember double checking Oh Ji Eun's age because I honestly thought she was much younger. We were just discussing this in the thread for Joo Won's new drama but there really aren't very many younger actresses (late 80's) available to pair with actors so people have had to cast some really unconventional couples in recent years. Oh Ji Eun was really good in her last drama so I'm looking forward to her performance in this one. Hopefully the age difference with Si Won won't be too apparent since I'm pretty sure their characters are supposed to be the same age.

Guest ohayyo

so, the moderator left this thread to @takugoro :)) .... congrats ! look forwards to the updated news about this drama :)so far, @takugoro lives up this thread well ... keep updating, chingguya :)

@ohayyo ....Oh, He was in Beethoven Virus. I love him in other stuff too but in Beethoven Virus was when he's more known internationally. It's ok. You can slowlyly get used to him when the drama starts. :)

ETA: Forgot to mention KMM has acted with a Suju member before. He was in 'Bad Family' with Heechul.

Guest xopo17

si won suju and jung ryeo won , yeah i am in.

usually if si won playing with noona, then his drama will be a hit and good. because his noona will bring his best acting like siwoon drama with chae rim in Oh! my lady.

si won oppa  its oke if you are not being a lead actor, its oke, atleast i could see your face, i am in your drama, fighting oppa :x

btw, untill now , i couldn't familiar about the lead actor Kim Myung Min as Anthony Kim . who is he? what his previous project in k-drama? i'm really trying hard to remember his face, but i am not know nothing about him. so lost... could someone in here notice me about his past project?

btw @takugoro please keep update about this thread (especially si won :)) :)  ) and thank for your all new info and picture, fighting :D

Archived