Jo Jung Rin 조정린

Guest mz.LA

thanks,

is pure 19 any good?

Just like most daily dramas, it has its ups and downs. At times I find the pace slow, but then since I've been watching this for months already, I'm hooked already! :P

So far, its 110+ episodes already and predicted to end at 150+. But til now, nothing much has been happening to her character which I think is such a waste! Good thing they're going to concentrate on her role now.

Just want to ask, does anyone know what episode she started appearing in NN5?

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like most daily dramas, it has its ups and downs. At times I find the pace slow, but then since I've been watching this for months already, I'm hooked already! :P

So far, its 110+ episodes already and predicted to end at 150+. But til now, nothing much has been happening to her character which I think is such a waste! Good thing they're going to concentrate on her role now.

Just want to ask, does anyone know what episode she started appearing in NN5?

gracious go to youtube and search my username itzdi

and look at the friendslist for the username aquaticeye..most of the nn5 that shes in is in there..its hilarious!

110 episode ..holy crap..haha

theres no way i'd sit there and watch that if its not interesting..and at the slow pace you are talking about..

gracious go to youtube and search my username itzdi

and look at the friendslist for the username aquaticeye..most of the nn5 that shes in is in there..its hilarious!

110 episode ..holy crap..haha

theres no way i'd sit there and watch that if its not interesting..and at the slow pace you are talking about..

Thanks! I'll check it out :)

Re: Pure 19, pretty slow but I've come to love the show as it is. Anyways, I'll just post it here once her "love story" starts already. :P

i was planning to watch pure 19 but no subbing group worked on it...and my laptop is still stuffed with some goodies so i gave up, and maybe later. i think i'll just wait for episodes where her role would become more obvious :D I'll wait for ur update grazious hehe.

I want to see more of her lovey dovey scenes...in NN5 I really expected her to end up with Minwoo instead of KJ >.<

jungrinanymotiontn5.jpgjungrinunniekz2.jpgnoelwfjungrinnr6.jpg

I found these on naver.co.id.....Jung Rinnie is really cute ^^ She has a small dimple, doesn't she?? Just noticed >.<

Btw, can I request translation here?? I have an audio of CHinhan Chingu, and I'm dying to know what was Jung rin talking about >.<

I know she does a radio program with Tablo. Does any one know which station it is and when it's on?

I don't understand Korean (but am learning) and I would still like to hear it.

thanks for sharing the pics ty_vee...

and so far...i dont' think her love sotry in pure 19 has started yet...

but i hope it does soon! i'm anticipating it!

i wanna learn korean now so i can search more news on JJR :[

I know she does a radio program with Tablo. Does any one know which station it is and when it's on?

I don't understand Korean (but am learning) and I would still like to hear it.

i dunno...i only dl-ed the audio from one of the cb (since it has dbsg featured in it >.< see what i mean?)...i hope to listen to it directly too. i know a way to listen to youngstreet program from sbs station but dunno if chinhan chingu is on too

yes mz la...hope to learn korean faster to search more about jungrinnie! this thread is so quiet from updates nor news lol :P

oh mann!!! oh how i miss those siwon&jungrin moments...

sigh* <33

i love those moments too!..The first time i saw jjr..was in that loveletter episode..thats saved in my youtube account..where minwoo is in..and all the guys step forward..

and it was the same episode where she was like " oh romeo ,romeo..."

Guest StylishAzNx07

I love Jo Jung Rin...

sooo goofy and cute, w/o going overboard with the cuteness...

Btw, I always thought she was younger than 22, like 17.

i love those moments too!..The first time i saw jjr..was in that loveletter episode..thats saved in my youtube account..where minwoo is in..and all the guys step forward..

and it was the same episode where she was like " oh romeo ,romeo..."

That was my first episode of Love Letter...it was like Jungrinnie was my first love!! :w00t: She made me watch LL hehe

Btw...have you guys watched Manwon Happiness: Jungrin versus Minwoo?? Jung rin was in the middle of shooting Pure 19 i think. I cracked up when she was like "AH! Coke machine!" in front of a vending machine, and then imitated a CF... :D Nyah! She's really cute!

I think she and Tablo are good partners! Seeing them two always make me laugh. Hehe it was really funny when she tried to imitate goat in front of Tablo to let Tablo guess the word! And Tablo's reaction when Jungrin suceeded to finish the touchie touchie task on the rapper (forgot his name lol) was really funny! He was like "Wth?I think I'm no needed here.." and playfully being sulky hehehe

Too bad Jungrin didn't win at the end heh.

That was my first episode of Love Letter...it was like Jungrinnie was my first love!! :w00t: She made me watch LL hehe

Btw...have you guys watched Manwon Happiness: Jungrin versus Minwoo?? Jung rin was in the middle of shooting Pure 19 i think. I cracked up when she was like "AH! Coke machine!" in front of a vending machine, and then imitated a CF... :D Nyah! She's really cute!

I think she and Tablo are good partners! Seeing them two always make me laugh. Hehe it was really funny when she tried to imitate goat in front of Tablo to let Tablo guess the word! And Tablo's reaction when Jungrin suceeded to finish the touchie touchie task on the rapper (forgot his name lol) was really funny! He was like "Wth?I think I'm no needed here.." and playfully being sulky hehehe

Too bad Jungrin didn't win at the end heh.

nope never seen that show? does it have eng subs

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I didn't realize there was a thread for jung rin already. Haha I really love her on xman ~ she's so wacky and hilarious...and I really wanted her to be with MInWoo on Nonstop five but I think she ended up with Kyung Joon. Actually my korean name was supposed to be Jung Rin but it became Jung Min instead haha.

Archived