Jo Jung Rin 조정린

Guest mz.LA

Guest rachellee39

I like this girl too!

She has real talent......

its virtually impossible to be popular if you arent stunning looking.

I love how naturally appealing she is....not flightly and just banking on looks on get popular.

shes so cute.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's cool how she has a friend like Lee Seung Gi to be nice to her. Minwoo teases her a lot and I don't know if he does that in a friendly way or just being plain mean. I like the MinRin couple but someone said that Minwoo chose Kim Ji Suk in NN5 and not JJR. :unsure:

It's cool how she has a friend like Lee Seung Gi to be nice to her. Minwoo teases her a lot and I don't know if he does that in a friendly way or just being plain mean. I like the MinRin couple but someone said that Minwoo chose Kim Ji Suk in NN5 and not JJR. :unsure:

I hope it's in a friendly way :P

That LL episode is my one of my favorites. It was more like in the end, Kim Ji Suk was the only one left (it was like a race) but then its scripted anyways.

It was funny though that she beat Kim Ji Suk in one of the games! lol! And also in one of the games, Minwoo ended up cheering for her.

I also never knew that she was close to Lee Seung Gi until I saw that Happy Shares episode. Sad though that I coudn't undeerstand half of what's going on.

i remember when i first came across JJR...it was during my MNIKSS obsession days...and i was looking through youtube for extra clips and NGs and then i found this interview of hyun bin-->and who else would be the interview but our lovely JJR :] haha she was wearing a chef's uniform and everything--she was so adorable!!! she was of course chubbier back then, & she was doing "the pose" with hyun bin--and then later on i saw her in love letter & xman & nn5...she's really come along way-->proud of her! :]

jsut thought i'd share...

old interview with rain [too funnnnyyy!] :D :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d2QhCIECMo

Guest s3rene

It's cool that she is not super pretty like other actresses but she got to meet and worked with many hot stars: Rain, Se7en, BYJ, etc. :lol:

Guest ty_vee

thank you for making this thread! i've been wandering around searching for official site or anything related to her but ended up with nothing...

i started to like her when seeing her in Love Letter, the one when she made a very funny poem, and acted as juliet with hwanhee. ^^ she's really cute and not skinny, which made me easily fall for her. then i watched nonstop 5 in youtube (thanks to aqauticeye) and got really hyped up over minrin couple! too bad she ended up with kyoung joon >.< i think minwoo and jungrin would made such a cute couple.

i guess everybody has watched her anymotion parody? she is a good dancer! and her kim sam soon parody was really funny too hehehe.

oh, she played in pure 19? is she the main role? i guess i'll check the thread for more details. anything with jungrin in it haha

=edited=

hyesun is the main role....well i'll try downloading it when i have more free space

omgoodness...i'm watching dasepo naughty girls right now.

& in the first 3 mins. of the movie they show JJR--haha

i didn't even know she was in this movie! [cameo i guess?]

thanks for the dasepo link on youtube! hehe watching it rite now! it's really funny cracked me up. jung rin's expression when saying she didn't sleep with the teacher...hueheheheh priceless yea i think they featured her up as a cameo

it's not a drama--it's actually a movie...kinda weird movie at that haha

but the first 3 mins. when i saw her i was like "unni!" haha

good cameo bwahahaha xD

• 2 weeks later...

heh.. I actually don't know what to say, but I just wanna show my support for Jung Rin! She's cool~ I hope she come out in more shows!!!!

I <3333 JO JUNG RIN

-fangirl madness-

I'm just excited to post this news (credit to dramaok at the Pure 19 thread for the translation!)

For those who miss Jungrin in a sitcom, at last they announced already who she will be paired up with in Pure 19 (finally after a long wait!)

I'm not really familiar with the actor but accdg to them he's in rainbow romance, and the pic is also posted in the pure 19 thread :D

-----------

choi won-joon (born 1982) cast as 'kang shinhyeong (chu so-yeong)'s younger brother, 'kang geon-hyeong', who is a medical resident at the university hospital.' 'kang geon-hyeong' character is dubbed 'medical yonsama' with clean and handsome appearance, and positive, lively personality...who begins a fun-filled romance with his patient hong woo-sook (jo jeong-rin).

thus, choi won-joon who made his acting debut through mbc teen sitcom 'rainbow romance' moves forward with formal acting role. 'pure 19' producers state, "though he is limited in acting experience, choi won-joon portrayed a pure and clean image through 'rainbow romance' thus among the new actor candidates he was chosen and cast"..

choi won-joon who is about to enter this formal acting role states, "it hasn't hit me yet.. but since i don't have a lot of acting experience, to be given this great opportunity i am thankful. and since it's my first experience with serial acting i feel rather nervous but i am practicing earnestly so i dont' show a strange look onscreen"... in addition, he states, "i am happy to be able to meet everyone everyday again and as i move from 'smile man' to a top-notch resident, i will be showing the audience a fine romance with miss jo jeong-rin..."

currently, 'pure 19' is hovering a national viewership of 35% and becoming a top rated drama. in the future, for about a month and half the many couples will overcome their hardships, and the drama will focus on choi won-joon - jo jeong-rin couple's love line. choi won-joon will make his appearance on the drama from about mid-november, after his character is discharged from the army.

choi is joining a cast of many 'nonstop' sitcom veterans, including lee min-woo (hong wookyeong), goo hyeseon (ryang gookhwa), lee yoonji (park yoonjeong), and jo jeong-rin (hong woosook).

omgoodnesss!!!!

thank you gracious for the wonderful news!!! :D

imma start watching pure 19 now bwahahaha!!!

and for those who are curious what choi won joon looks like...

20061030104533923b0_0.jpg

creds to dramaok of the PURE 19 thread :]

yayyy!!!! i can't wait! i swear i'll find time to watch this now hahaha

thanks,

Mz. La for the picture of her partner..

and gracious thanks for the newws..

i finally got to see her on xman, the recent one shes been on. How come she looks chubbier again..nothing wrong with that , its just i've been seeing her pictures of being skinny. But than i saw her on that and she looks back like in the loveletter before anyway..Thats cool

is pure 19 any good?

Archived