Jo Jung Rin 조정린

Guest mz.LA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sonychak

i think her personality is cute. she lost weight and look a lot better so she is even cuter from what i remember before.

Guest shuu

I just saw this on another forum! (Heh, though it might be silly on my part.. I was VERY glad to read this! :) Happy to know that someone appreciate JungRin!)

SG Wanna Be Kim Jin-ho's ideal woman, Jo Jeong-rin

SG Wanna Be member Kim Jin-ho revealed his ideal woman.

"My ideal woman is Jo Jeong-rin. So far, I have not sung before my love but if given a chance, I would like sing to her", Jin-ho shared.

Chae Dong-ha and Kim Yong-joon were also asked who their ideal women were and answered "We love every woman", which made everyone laugh.

credits: KBS World Radio + kpopper

In reply to this,

On Apr 19th, during a reporter meeting over MBC radio, Jo Jung Rin was asked, "What would she do if Kim Jin Ho really asks her out?" Her reply was "If there is a chance, I won't mind dating him. My seniors all had urged me not to let go of the opportunity, and I'm thankful for their encouragment."

credits: Souhu (chinese site)

I wonder does JungRin has someone in mind? ;)

Guest kuhyesunfangroup

this girl is all types of adorable. her look, her personality, her acting. very underrated. can't wait 4 her 2 be in new show

OH man her and Tablo look so cute together! I'm just shocked taht Jo Jung Rin is so young ~ for some reason I always thought she was older than a lot of the other girls...but sh'es pretty young. She's young t han Tablo by like 4 years!

Guest ksong

Her radio show is on MBC's station FM4U 91.9 at 8pm Seoul time.

I haven't tuned into her program in a long time cuz of it's on at 4am here, but Tablo is no longer her co-host. It's Kangin from Super Junior.

Guest iluvuknow

aaawww! I love her!!! she is like a little kid lol but I think she does need to change her style a little bit! maybe more moture?? but yea.. she's still cute!

• 1 month later...
Guest beckyvang17

gotta love JJR!!...i especially loved her in NN5 with minwoo..they would've made a cute couple! Jo jung pal!..har har..she's soo cute i love her!!..

--she also had a minor role in "desepo? naughty girls" in the beginning with park jin woo and kim ok bin, i thought that movie was ok. there was no point to it..haha but it was hilarious i gotta say...

=]becky

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CandySu

OMG!Can't belive that this thread is not that popular....must help out!

I LOVE JO JUNG RIN!She's so cute!!!

OMG!Can't belive that this thread is not that popular....must help out!

I LOVE JO JUNG RIN!She's so cute!!!

I second that! :rolleyes:

I wonder what's she has been doing recently? It's such a pain going to Korean yahoo, but not understanding a single word of it! :) But alas, there hasn't been a informative English or chinese website of her too! :tears:

Guest onenight

I love Jo Jung Rin, she is the funniest, most adorable, and cuties person. I think she'll go very far in the showbiz world v(^_^)v. Good luck to Jo Jung Rin and hope to see alot more of her.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest onenight

Awww... i"m so disappointed that there is no new post of Jo Jung Rin, but thats ok.

I'm also a fan of MinRin so i found a fanvid of the two of them on youtube Enjoy!:

Guest 80slitenite

Love Jo Jung Rin too! i learned from her on the episode of YSMM with Shinwha if you look down you give the illusion of bigger eyes and a smaller face. lol. she fun to watch. She can go toe to toe with Chun Myung Hoon and the gang. Burden boy can't handle all of that. hehe. She is funny and always entertaining.

JJR Battle Star performance on Xman - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qti8EPkIRmw

JJR Anymotion Parody on Nonstop 5 -

ECA095EBA6B0EBAFBCEC9AB0EC9C99ED81A.jpg

Guest maria_hpm

Hi

Thanks for making this thread.

I really like her,she is a good actress and so funny.

It would be great to see her as the main lead actress in a kdrama.I love her with Brian. :w00t:

I tried to find some photos with her,but had no succes and she doesn't have a page on wikipedia. <_<

Keep up the good work!

Guest reeses177

ive been searching on youtube, crunchyroll, etc for jo jung rin stuff and its hilarious...she's awesome...but havent heard from her much lately...anyone have any recent pics of her??? Or anything with her and Minwoo or Brian would be totally awesome :D

Archived