Guest mz.LA

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ...TLT...

how come there's no news about her?

i wanna see her in some drama/sitcom or show..

i miss her a lot..

i saw the clip with her and Si Won in LL today..

wow they're so kute..

and the way they hug when they got the answer seems close..LOL

hoping there will be more news..

Guest juniper2006

very glad i'm not the only one to think so :D

have you guys seen her infamous "LOVE POEM"

LMAO!!!!

if not...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP4xuqCz_-w

JO JUNG RIN FIGHTING!!!

I have just seen the poem~!~!~!

Its so cute~!~!~! (also laughing when Brian was clapping his hands in the end :P)

Go go go Jo Jung Rin~!~!~!~!

She makes my day bright :D

-June-

Guest ...TLT...

hey guys..

i was wondering if u guys have the clip of Loveletter with her and Si Won...

cuz i watch it on youtube..

but the problem it at the end, it doesn't show who JJR chose..

so im curious if u guys have the ending part, the love train part..

if u guys do plzz share..thanx so much

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys..

i was wondering if u guys have the clip of Loveletter with her and Si Won...

cuz i watch it on youtube..

but the problem it at the end, it doesn't show who JJR chose..

so im curious if u guys have the ending part, the love train part..

if u guys do plzz share..thanx so much

yeah i was wondering why they cut that part off? so did they ever start her romance with that guy in pure 19??

Guest vannessave

I've only seen her in Pure 19 and they really don't use her enough in it. I wish I could have seen Nonstop 5 but I live in LA without cable or a dish. She is a very likeable actress. Her and Ku Hye Sun are two of my favorites in Pure 19.

Anyone know of any future dramas/movies for JJR?

I've only seen her in Pure 19 and they really don't use her enough in it. I wish I could have seen Nonstop 5 but I live in LA without cable or a dish. She is a very likeable actress. Her and Ku Hye Sun are two of my favorites in Pure 19.

you can watch nonstop5 on you tube..thats where i found them..yeah i live in the midwest and don't have international cable either..

Guest vannessave

Thanks for the info on Youtube, I'll see if I can check it out (may wait until I get the high speed connections which should be within a month)

I am really hoping she will get a real good breakout role so more people can see her talents

Guest ...TLT...

yep nonstop5 is on youtube..

im watching it too..

i like her character..

she and minwoo always bickering each other...LOL

but then youtube have up till two hundred and thirty something or till the end?

yep nonstop5 is on youtube..

im watching it too..

i like her character..

she and minwoo always bickering each other...LOL

but then youtube have up till two hundred and thirty something or till the end?

yeah you have to search and search for the entire nonstop 5, if you want the eng subs on it..

But i quit watching since i know who she ended up with..if you want to know i'll pm the person to you..lol i dont want to spoil it..hahah

Yeah, agree with you. She was the reason I watched Pure 19 (though I ended up liking everyone there!) and the only thing I don't like in that series is that her role never really progressed. Even when supposedly they gave her a love interest, nothing pretty much happened! <_<

Well, I hope she gets casted in another series where she'll be given a better and bigger role!

I just visited NN5 thread and its really great that they're gonna finish subbing the rest of the episodes!

Yeah, agree with you. She was the reason I watched Pure 19 (though I ended up liking everyone there!) and the only thing I don't like in that series is that her role never really progressed. Even when supposedly they gave her a love interest, nothing pretty much happened! <_<

Well, I hope she gets casted in another series where she'll be given a better and bigger role!

I just visited NN5 thread and its really great that they're gonna finish subbing the rest of the episodes!

Her role in there was really small but they fooled us into thinking she is one of the major actresses in Pure 19. I didn't bother watching it anymore. I kind of like MINRIN to be together but they didn't in NN5. JJR needs to get a breakthrough role for once.

• 1 month later...
Guest kuhyesunfangroup

like her sooooo much. she and ku hye sun were my favs in PURE IN HEART. glad she has thread. so deserve it

does she have new show yet? want her and ku hye sun to find new show soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest toxic-apple

hi everyone! I love jo jung rin to death hahaha

anyway, I wonder if you someone out there knows Jo Jung Rin's radio website with Tablo? If you do can you please please tell me!

Guest keera

The first time I saw/heard of Jo Jung Rin was while watching Love Letter, and she was one of the few people I remembered, because of her good attitude, even when most of the guys were more interested in the thinner girls. Looking at the pictures, she has lost some weight since then, but I still respect her most for her good sense of humor.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived