Jo Jung Rin 조정린

Guest mz.LA

Guest mz.LA

the funny, cool chick that everyone loves :Dthought i'd start a thread for her--she deserves some recognition!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

JO JUNG RIN (Cho Jeong Rin)
Born: August 24, 1984
Height: 159 cm (5' 2")
School: DongDuk Women's University
TV dramas/sitcoms: Tell Me You Love Me, Nonstop 5, Pure 19

hope this thread to have 164987894531 pages--bwahahaha xD

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ibm05

i looking around to find her thread. rite now u create this thread for her, oh i really like this girl. i like her personality, she's cute, funny girl.

Everybody come to jjrin, we have to support this girl. :):):):)

Guest ibm05

hahaha, i remember that eps. jjr is so funny and cute, i like the way she act eventhough i didn't know her english good or not but i really enjoyed watch that show.

Guest hsin531

I think she's so cute, I always enjoy watching her on varielty shows, she has a great sense of humor. I hope she gains more recognition in her career.

Guest s3rene

She is so cute. :D There was one episode of X Man where Brian picked her to be his date or something but she rejected him. Hahahah, later on she chose Brian over some other dude. :)

Guest mz.LA

no problem JJR fans!

i hope i can find more pics of her--

but it's hard considering i'm not korean--grr! haha

and have you guys noticed she lost mad weight!

so proud of her! oh and that LL epi with si won--TOO CUTE! :blush:

Guest ibm05

yup, she lost a lot of weight and very cute. shi won and jjr both looked cute. Everybody who like jjr, we need support her in pure 19 drama.

Guest s3rene

yup, she lost a lot of weight and very cute. shi won and jjr both looked cute. Everybody who like jjr, we need support her in pure 19 drama.

Siwon as in from SUJU? I have never seen them as a pair but the thought of them together seems cute. :D

kdrama_addiction ~ thanks for making a thread for her! My fave gal from Nonstop5! I just love her love triangle with Minwoo and Kyungjoon in that series! :P And been a fan since then.

Aside from the series listed above, she also had a supporting role in "Shoot for the Stars", the one with Jo Insung and Jeon Do yeon.

I like her because she's witty and smart and can hold her own amidst all the sexy girls in those variety shows. :D Yeah, that episode of Loveletter with the love poem is a "must see". Unfortunately she didn't get coupled with Minwoo but it was so funny coz she beat her partner Kim Ji Suk in one of the couple games. And also the recent episode with SiWon. I just don't like her habit of spraying water she just drank, she did it twice already! :huh:

jjr as madona in dance battle, she's so cute

2006 Star Dance Battle - Jo Bin VS Jo Jung Rin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcQE3AuDuPg

Thanks for posting this link! Haven't seen this one. I know lshe lost weight but comparing her now in Pure 19 and in that clip, she lost a lot! Go Jung Rin! :D

She is so cute. :D There was one episode of X Man where Brian picked her to be his date or something but she rejected him. Hahahah, later on she chose Brian over some other dude. :)

I've watched that episode, one of my faves too! Actually, they look cute together, esp when they were singing "A Whole New World" :D

Guest shred

love this girl. i love her in NN5 and LoveLetter.

i love that she doesn't try to be cute ('cause she already is!) and she's not afraid to be goofy. i think it's hilarious when she spits out water in loveletter :lol: oh and she speaks gibberish / english - haha.

she's such an adorable kid!!! ahaha.. she's soo cute!! ahh.. i love her in xman and loveletter.. she's soo funny... i remember that one epi. on LL, she was talking in english... and stuff.. it's soo funny.. i couldn't even understand her.. ahaha.. i love her!!! lol.. ^____________^

Guest pharmer

Siwon as in from SUJU? I have never seen them as a pair but the thought of them together seems cute. :D

Yeah she did lose weight! Luv that she's someone that actually eats!

here's some cheapy pixs i made of her and Siwon! I think they look cute together!! kekekek

bscap0000.jpg

bscap0001.jpg

Archived