[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Guest cafebuon

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Frank Joseph

sorry guys cant upload my sunhee vid yet.. im still on mobile.. and i dont think i have the guts to post it here.. haha =)) the vid still dont have bgm i dont know any korean song that would match the vid.. haha =))

Guest Suki8x

novilimz said: @Suki8x yeah~ we talked about sunhee at there too~ and we going crazy in the same time!! lol :D tell to us if you have kakaotalk ID, we'll add you at chat group~ :)

Guest Suki8x

ddffdf said: Suki8x said: Sorry, I read comments from page 711 to previous page, and appeared a Hot Topic, Kwanghee said he loves her wife - Sunhwa, right? This thing is real, huh? :-O

@suki8x Welcome Back unnie >:D<
OH MY GOSH!!!! Happy Birthday to Our Beloved Kwanghee :x :x :x :x :x :x
So many videos .. :-bdThanks a lot peeps!!! Great Videos!!! Keep it coming!!! I'll save it all ;)

Guest Suki8x

@novilimz @ddffdf @ririena @cj01  and all of other you guys: Thank you guys, hihi. I hope I will not miss to spazzing with you guys about SunHee once again :D

Guest Suki8x

About Kwanghee's statement "my wife, Sunhwa", I think this situatition is similar with Sunhwa's situation, despite they left WGM a long time, but with them, they still think they are hubby - wife, bc hear way which they talk, seems they just say what they think, they blurted say that thing, and until now, I seldom see a couple on WGM say something similar as SunHee said.

And as I think, we cannot find many answers or words about SunHee's status now, not as Secret's comeback, we smiled widely bc what Sunhwa revealed about them. Kwanghee is so careful, he just like joking, but what about Sunhwa, he become serious and careful
strangely, that means Sunhwa is a important with him now.

I wonder today Kwanghee will go to see Sunhwa or not, maybe he will come and ask Sunhwa cooking for him, haha, this is a good chance to they can be together.

Guest Suki8x

Hyungsik reveals why he wanted to enlist and recommends that Kwagnhee join 'Real Men'

Cre: allkpop

On the recent episode of MBC's 'Quiz to Change the World,' Hyungsik shared how his agency started treating him differently since his rise in fame.

Hyungsik revealed that he got a personal manager in addition to ZE:A's group manager to take care of his busy schedule. 

The baby soldier also shared that he had a habit of doing aegyo at home and in the group as the youngest and wanted to enlist on 'Real Men' to change that aspect of his personality.

When the MCs asked him who he would like to have as his successor on the show, Hyungsik recommended Kwanghee.

Do you think Kwanghee would do well on 'Real Men'?

Suki8x said:

Hyungsik reveals why he wanted to enlist and recommends that Kwagnhee join 'Real Men'

Cre: allkpop

On the recent episode of MBC's 'Quiz to Change the World,' Hyungsik shared how his agency started treating him differently since his rise in fame.

Hyungsik revealed that he got a personal manager in addition to ZE:A's group manager to take care of his busy schedule. 

The baby soldier also shared that he had a habit of doing aegyo at home and in the group as the youngest and wanted to enlist on 'Real Men' to change that aspect of his personality.

When the MCs asked him who he would like to have as his successor on the show, Hyungsik recommended Kwanghee.

Guest Frank Joseph

Suki8x said:

Hyungsik reveals why he wanted to enlist and recommends that Kwagnhee join 'Real Men'Cre: allkpop

The

baby soldier also shared that he had a habit of doing aegyo at home and

in the group as the youngest and wanted to enlist on 'Real Men' to change that aspect of his personality.When the MCs asked him who he would like to have as his successor on the show, Hyungsik recommended Kwanghee.

Real Man is Soldier Experience ProgramKwanghee...?I think Kwnghee is very funny Soldier

aw.. its kinda worrisome for me.. :)) still sounds fun though if ever kwanghee would be in real men.. =))

Guest novilimz

That's good! If he join at real men I hope he can show his charming personality and showing he really men not only can make other people smile abd laugh because his joke! But I think that show will be funny because he have variety skill to make other person happy!

I need new variety show! Kwanghee oppa~ :x

Guest novilimz

BSflzKOCIAAkurT.jpg오늘 진짜사나이 잘 촬영하구 나왔어요~ 나왔더니 우리 광희형 생일이네요.. 하루만 더 늦게나올걸..ㅋㅋㅋ 생일 축하해 광희형 사랑해 그리구 우리 제아스도 사랑해.
Source picture from @ZEA_Hyungsik

@ddffdf oppa ... history of Kwanghee's head smell??? .. what does it say??
@novilimz unnie .. waaah!! cute pictures :D ... I wonder if Sunhwa gave something to Kwanghee already :-? .. did she forget it once again? .. or did she make up for what happened last year?? ... hmmm .. Please be good [-O<
Anyway ..., I like the idea of Kwanghee entering real men. I bet that would be totally entertaining :-bd .. but I am worried as well. :D I don't know .. Let's see. But I am not totally looking forward to it.. let's see.; but if that happens ,., I will totally watch!! :-bd

Guest novilimz

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130825 Koyote (with Minah & Kwang Hee) - Hollywood @ Inkigayo
http://youtu.be/TajSgIooclE
Source video from @ThanhnamKoreanMusic

@ddffdf oppa ... history of Kwanghee's head smell??? .. what does it say??

@novilimz unnie .. waaah!! cute pictures :D ... I wonder if Sunhwa gave something to Kwanghee already :-? .. did she forget it once again? .. or did she make up for what happened last year?? ... hmmm .. Please be good [-O

Video story is Music Video Story

But crown of head smell question

Kwanghee is angry

Haha

Archived