the fruit of death.....

Guest darkjizzle806

yeah durians are fruits of death

just last year some lady dropped a durian near my foot once while i was wearing flip flops

i was relieved it didn't hit me, but it ended up rolling onto my foot anyway

and my toes started bleeding

but yeah, bad experiences with durian don't stop me from liking it

its an acquired taste really

when i was a kid i hated both the smell and taste

but after eating durian just for the hell of it i started liking it

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abeautyfullday

One of my friends really loves Durian bubble tea and always gets it. One day my other friend tried it said it tastes like GARAGE! haha, thought it was funny and wanted to share. :)

I personally am not a fan...

Guest MR. LEE'S

hahahahahah i don't even know why people from america (especially) don't like eating durian. i swear i've seen the same reaction. they will spit it out once they shoved it into their mouths. but seriously, it doesn't taste like rotten onions at all. it tastes good. maybe you should try to eat it. it has it's own unique taste. seriously.

Guest MangaPanda

I tried eating it.. and puked.. I'm so sorry, but I can't stand it.. ( I tried eating it twice and even tried the Durian Icecream...) I decided giving it a try after my best friend told me it was 'the best fruit ever' ...

Guest sweetbluemoment

it's really an acquired taste.

like i ate it quite a lot growing up so it doesn't taste bad to me, but i know people do dislike it.

the smell doesn't bother me so much,

but i recommend trying out a durian smoothie/bubble tea first.

the scent is less strong that way :)

Guest icespike

if you're afraid of the texture, make it half-frozen.. durian ice cream is also good

lol@ the fruit of death :D

Guest itsmememe1125

I think you should try it :) I've tried it before it doesn't taste as bad as it smells but I still don't really like the taste, people love the smell as well as the taste but its just not my thinggg

Guest Pkr645

I actually like this fruit haha T_T

Though people say it smells bad and stuff, but personally, I think it's the best fruit next to Jackfruit.

Guest Smelly Tofu

it taste alright...unless you cook it and put some humid into the smell then i don't think it should smell bad

Guest yumenoko

hahaha don't let the smell get to you xD it's actually pretty sweet and yummy. You should try durian ice cream omg it tastes so good!!

Guest heyoofatty

as a child, my parents used to feed me durian often

so i never minded the smell or the texture

i just liked the taste ^^ it's very sweet and delicious!

Guest ameeh

durian has a really awful smell but it's tasty, well, that's what they say.. i haven't eaten them myself yet. there was a time that my mom bought one, because of the smell, me and my sister vomitted after a few hours...

Guest Tinateukbum

I've had it since I was a kid so, yeah the smell is ehh but it tastes good.

I had some really yummy durian today :]

You have to smell it first, if the smells bothers you and make you want to puke then you should not try it because you might be allergic to it. Most of my family members are allergic to durians, they would throw up or have a headache and sometime even faint when they have durian. Some even get hives.

But I'm an odd one in my family, I love Durains! I think this might be because it was the only thing my mother craves fo when she was pregnant (carrying me). In fact, I used to eat it so much all by myself that I was sent to the hospital because my body turned green when I was about 6-7 years old. Now a day I am 16 years old and I still cannot eat Durians without a supervision because they are afraid that I might have too much of it. :mellow:

But if you think it is okay then you shall try it ^^

Archived