the fruit of death.....

Guest darkjizzle806

Guest Mjackson

I think it smells sweet actually...and i tried it once...I could put it in my mouth but can't swallow it for some reason.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AyuTrance90

I used love eating durian all the time. But now... I'm kind of hesitant to eat it :L I didn't mind the smell when I was little, but now it just gets to me. I haven't been eating durian for a while now. Last time I ate it was on my birthday. My mum ordered a durian cake -_- A big one too.

Guest _kucha

I thought this was a thread about how durians fall and hit people and kill them.... (it happens)

Durian can be quite nice~ Not everyone likes the same thing remember and the smell.. It can really get up your nose but you can get use to it.

I think it's nice and creamy~ =)

Guest NEEKA902

I seriously don't think they smell that bad. It's not half as bad as people claim it to be. Occasionally I'll eat a few pieces, it taste pretty good!

Guest n1dh0g

Haha i must be one of the few who actually think it smells nice and taste better =D. Seriously give it a try if you have the chance to eat it. You have no idea how much Im craving for it right now mmmmm~

Guest I_play_with_dolls

It's the only food that made Andrew Zimmermen on Travel Channel to throw up, lol.

Smell is horrid but taste is okay.

Guest michiilah .

my mum worships durian. she keeps saying it's 'heaven's ice cream' just to get me to eat it.

but now i don't mind it. i used to play dead when i went near the smell at home while she ate it.

it's actually pretty good when it's cold :)

Guest Mellie1430262736

lol I hate durian, even though my whole family is in love with it. I can't stand the smell, or the taste. but that's just me ._.

Guest onnetwothreefour

i don't really understand when I see people on tv complaining about how bad durian smells or even tastes. if anything, the smell resembles like a gas smell (gas used to light up stoves and heaters not FART gas). It really isn't bad at all and the texture is mushy, aren't some fruits mushy as well? what I am trying to say is it is not bad at all, mind over matter, it is just a fruit in the end, not a bug

Guest epicpwnage

durians is that kind of fruit which you either HATE or LOVE. no in between.

i for one love it. i think it does smell a bit funny but the taste is simply delightful <3

Guest journeya_89

Is the smell that unpleasant? Haha I love it! Oh gosh feel like having a durian puff now..anyway durian tastes better when it's cold

Guest cherrylollipop

No...for me...xD

When i was a kid i tried it, hate it, and puke...and it doesn't feel good at all...

I can't remember how it smells or taste like anymore but i don't wanna find out....-.-

Guest Want2LoveU

I guess if you are no use to it you will have that reaction. My auntie doesn't like it at all because of the smell. My grandfather loves it, and I ate it a lot growing up.I have to say it's FREAKING SUPER AWESOME!

Archived