the fruit of death.....

Guest darkjizzle806

I love durian ^o^ When you freeze it, it's so good! It tastes like ice cream lol.

I actually like the smell- it's nice, and sweet haha. Durians are one of my favorite fruits.

-vicki.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMMM, I totally LOVE durian.

It taste soooooo good.

But to some people who aren't use to the smell maybe they won't like it as much as I do.

But if you want to try it, you should really go for it, maybe you'll love it too.

Ps Durian is my favorite fruit btw. LOVE it!!!

Guest themadwriter

I loooooveeeeee Durian.

It's a hidden gem. <3

Maybe you can try it frozen.

It lessens the smell and it's smooth like ice cream =)

Guest j_and_d_show

So we once did a podcast episode (no-longer available on our site) but my punishment for losing a sports bet was to eat Durian...

It pretty much can be summed up as sewage that tastes sweet.

trash but sweet.

needless to say, I wish I could get punched in the gut once rather than eat durian... and i tried it frozen too. :P yuck

Guest bonjour tristesse.

i HATE absolutely hate hate hate durian. i remember a car ride from back when i was little. we had to carry a durian in the car and it was a trip from the provinces to the city so it was probably like 3 hours ... GAH. a part of me went to heaven -___-"

Guest ohNO not Vivix3

it's actually really good.

people who puke from it are extra...they dont need to do all that.

but yeah they're good.

Guest AppleMush

Yes, you should definitely give it a chance, I mean what if you end up liking it? :D

I don't think Durian smells THAT bad and it doesn't actually taste anything like onions

But, the texture is pretty mushy

• 1 month later...
Guest petiteange22

you either love it or hate it.

get over the smell and you'll love it.

it's an acquired taste actually, much like the smelly tofu in hongkong, or natto from japan.

i say, give it a shot! or you'll never know what you missed out

Guest xTheThingx

I tried it once (it's really rare in my country) and the smell isn't that good, but when you try it once it's really awsome, I think it's kinda different from every fruit I tried, but I love it. :]

Hope this helps ^^

Guest adieu.cloud

I LOVE IT. LOL, you either love it or hate it.

i don't think the smell's that bad either, it smells kind of nice sometimes :D i love durian.

putting your durian in the fridge for a while would make it come out tasting like ice cream (=, not the freezer, but the fridge.

Guest riceasaurr

Haha, whenever I think of durian I'm reminded of some scene from a Chinese movie where it's use to kill some evil boss leader xD

Anyways, durian isn't that bad. I guess it's kind of acquired taste and smell.

Frozen durian is super good :)

And I love the chewyness of it.

Guest low3131

you should try it seriously!!! i've tried it before and it wasn't that bad.. it's like eating curd cheese but better... ergghhh im craving for it now...!

Guest Bby-GIE

hahaha the title made me think you were talking about them falling from the trees.

since people do need hard hats to go near the trees.

yeah you don't know until you try it,

XD

Archived