Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi Jelita! I am willing to give my support in clearing the mis-translations in regard to Hyesun.. Please let us know what happened or what particular information has been published. I am sure that more sunnies here will give their support.

I'm from the Philippines by the way.

dear all sunnies.....*wave*

thanks again and again to sue for the wonderful articles and translations. thanks so much to all for the updates.

i need a favor from all sunnies. some wrong info/mis-translations about hyesun were published in our local newspaper. we are in the midst of clearing it and write an official complain letter but we also need support from other fans in other countries to show how serious we are in regards to this. and also we need to unite the force so that they are aware not to make the same mistakes in future.

thanks in advance all

goo hye sun malaysia.....fightingggggggggg!!!

hello to all sunnies :D

hi jelita :D i got interested with your info..though i know you may not publicly share it here at this point in time, but i for one is willing to give support & i hope all the other sunnies too..we wanna know how & what can we contribute in regards to this matter..we can give you our email address if it`s needed..sure we can send PM to you anytime also..

Guest leezzul

Hai all MinSun sis! :) Its my first time post comment here.

Hi Jelita,actually,im come from Malaysia. :) I think u reffering the mistake translation in the newspaper that Sunday right?

Im really dissapointed too with the mistake! Actually,i've post my comment about that in Joondi thread.I thought its other news,infact its a news from Soup photoshoot that i've read it before.Im quite blur that time.Im so angry coz im notice when the news is about other country celeb,the newspaper always has a mistake translation.

Im also thought that u all are already notice about that coz no one mention about that after that.I just mention about HS willing to shave her head and gain her weight to acting.And im sure,very sure only this are true report.The rest of the news is very mistake translation. Im really really sorry that im not mention early about that mistake.

I'll support all of u too to make sure that this mistake will not happen again.I just love her passion to acting with her willing to shave head and gain weight,not other mistake translation.But im sure the mistake translation really make us dissapointed.

Hello Sunnies..

I'm part of the team with Jelita.. on behalf of GHS FC in Malaysia.

I'm calling to all HS's international fans esp Sunnies^^..regarding d false article on HS in my country..we are currently in the midst of preparing official letter and handing it to the Head Editor by hand..so we are seeking your support..We want to include as much of international fans in the letter..we're really appreciate if u gals would like to participate.

We're really want to take this as serious matter. So girls...please help us to make Hyesun's name clear. We will make sure the newspaper will apologize publicly to all Hyesun's fans in Malaysia.

Thank you sunnies! Love you all..

Guest susAmerica

thanks Min :P

I thought Hyesun also looks so pretty with this hairstyle!<——i totally agreed with you ...i think this hairstye make HS looks like a Barbie doll ... :P different from the student style in BOF

i hope if HS can keep this style in her next dramma^^ it may attract much attention ^^ :D

I agree~~she looks great there~~maybe around Pure Heart of 19 time? I read in DC that the pictures are of GHS and her friend who was getting married. It looks like a very close friend, right?

What kind of wrong message about GHS was printed in Malaysia paper? I am just curious. I will help in any way I can. Thanks.

Hello Sunnies..

I'm calling to all HS's international fans esp Sunnies^^..regarding d false article on HS in my country..we are currently in the midst of preparing official letter and handing it to the Head Editor by hand..so we are seeking your support..We want to include as much of international fans in the letter..we're really appreciate if u gals would like to participate.

We're really want to take this as serious matter. So girls...please help us to make Hyesun's name clear. We will make sure the newspaper will apologize publicly to all Hyesun's fans in Malaysia.

hi nora & leezzul :D i understand how you feel on this matter..the fact that we are very much eager to help also..please continue to update us & give us additional info about the progress of your letter..we wanna know also specifically how we can share coz i wanna participate also..is it only through including our names (should it be real names)in the letter or any other plans?? please let us know :huh: though we know Hye Sun`s name has been good & credible always :)

Guest susAmerica

I just had to post this post from a DC member, nicknamed AbsolutelyCharmingGoo.

It is just funny.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=1&bbs=

낵아 쿠에 대해 좋은 이야기만 하고 이뿌다고 입이 닳도록 이야기한 결과

내동생도 자신도 모르게 누가 쿠 팬이 된듯 ㅋㅋ

자기 칭구중에 쿠에 대해서 안좋게 이야기 했는데

자신도 모르게 울컥해서 싸울뻔 했다는 이야기를 듣고

세뇌교육이 얼마나 중요한지 깨달았다능 ㅋㅋㅋ

This member has seen the good result of telling many people to the point of wearing out her tongue~~all the good things about Goo and how pretty she is.

Her sister was with group of friends and one of them was saying negative things about Goo. This sister suddely became so mad that she almost had a big fight with her friend.

This story made the DCmember realize the importance of indoctrination or brainwashing,,,hahahaha

Guest leezzul

Hai GHSfan and susamerica.Big thanks for your support.Of course right,coz we'all love our HS so much and not love her just because she's celeb,but her really really good attitude and reputation. That's why at first after i know the translation if true false,im shock and feel uncomfortable to told u guys about that. :mellow:

But now,im feel calm as i know lot of sisters support that we trying as we can to clear HS name as faster as possible.

Maybe should ask Jelita about the official complain to the newspaper.I'll follow u guys. :)

Guest yuki_akira

Hello Sunnies..

nora just recently realize your request

I apologize for not having done it before

and of course count on me for whatever they want

jejej me know how I can help make

Guest ari_oppa

SUNNIEZZZ Malaysia....Fighting !!!!

I'm From Indonesia and i believe all off Sunniez over the land will Fighting With you!!!...Please tell what must we do..... :)

Hai all MinSun sis! :) Its my first time post comment here.

Hi Jelita,actually,im come from Malaysia. :) I think u reffering the mistake translation in the newspaper that Sunday right?

Im really dissapointed too with the mistake! Actually,i've post my comment about that in Joondi thread.I thought its other news,infact its a news from Soup photoshoot that i've read it before.Im quite blur that time.Im so angry coz im notice when the news is about other country celeb,the newspaper always has a mistake translation.

Im also thought that u all are already notice about that coz no one mention about that after that.I just mention about HS willing to shave her head and gain her weight to acting.And im sure,very sure only this are true report.The rest of the news is very mistake translation. Im really really sorry that im not mention early about that mistake.

I'll support all of u too to make sure that this mistake will not happen again.I just love her passion to acting with her willing to shave head and gain weight,not other mistake translation.But im sure the mistake translation really make us dissapointed.

i understand better now about the issue..this thread is grateful to you guys esp to Jelita & nora for having the heart to clear this out..hope this won`t happen again..i know Hye Sun is a nice person & the sunnies as well :) this part of the article reached that far huh?! and Hye Sun is going that far :) GO MALAYSIAN FANS!! Fighting!!

ari_oppa, spread that fighting spirit again hehe :D

thanks for all the posts :)

25gb5i0.jpg

xaxuz9.jpg

2us7o1i.jpg

"Deliver me from writers who say the way they live doesn't matter..I'm not sure a bad person can write a good book. If art doesn't make us better, then what on earth is it for." ---->> Alice Walker

dear all sunnies.....morning and thanks for all the supports.

we have sent lots of emails to the chief editor yesterday but will follow up by an official letter today. we will not settle this thing until they correct it and apologize to GHS and us publicly.

GHSfan - thanks so much

leezul - we knew about this on monday morning so tried to rectify it ASAP. since you are Malaysian..is it okay if u pm me you name so that i will include your name in the letter? actually, i've been boycotting this newspaper for years now and i'm glad i did that.

ari_oppa - we have included the YT link, the right translation and all related articles in the letter. thanks for the suggestion.

dear all sunnies.....morning and thanks for all the supports.

we have sent lots of emails to the chief editor yesterday but will follow up by an official letter today. we will not settle this thing until they correct it and apologize to GHS and us publicly.

GHSfan - thanks so much

leezul - we knew about this on monday morning so tried to rectify it ASAP. since you are Malaysian..is it okay if u pm me you name so that i will include your name in the letter? actually, i've been boycotting this newspaper for years now and i'm glad i did that.

ari_oppa - we have included the YT link, the right translation and all related articles in the letter. thanks for the suggestion.

Hi Jelita and all Sunnies in Malaysia** Can i request u to post the article? Im really wondering what the article is all about and the "mistranslation" or wrongdoing done by the writer. Im sorry if its a bother... we want to extend our support in whatever way we can.

Thank you ~ have a wonderful day everyone :)

Guest leezzul

Morning all sunnies.

Hai Jelita,sorry to tell this in public page,but i've sent pm to u.just i can't open my inbox. :mellow: and really thanks coz want to include my name and other sunnies also. :D Show for the newspaper that take note and be careful when write anything news about other person especially about someone that has good reputation. ;)

Guest belindanz

I too am curious as to what misunderstanding has been going on over the last couple of pages.

Not many people here in New Zealand know who GHS is, but after i spread the word to my friends and family about her dramas, more so her talents, they pretty much jumped on the "GHS is AMAZING" bandwagon and are full supporters.

They are more so a fan of her Pure 19 Drama.

:D:rolleyes:

sorry all sunnies if i make everybody uncomfortable or something. i guess i'm a bit overprotective when come to hyesun. i've been supporting her without a doubt and still on since january last year. and i guess all sunnies here feel the same way too.

she is so amazing and inspired lots of us here. i love her so much and sometimes i love her more than minho ekekeke

regarding the issue....this is about her interview during SOUP photoshoot. she was asked by MC guy if she is willing to expose her body for a role (naked) and she answered back that she will think about it, but what published in our local newspaper on sunday...'she is totally will go naked for a role' so we were so pissed off and tried to do all we can so that they will correct it and apologize to hyesun and to us too.

BOF just finished airing in my country last monday so hyesun is quite well known here and the mistakes will definitely tarnish her good name to new fans who rely solely on newspaper for any info about her.

leezul....so sorry to know u can't open your inbox. you can email me at zammorni@yahoo.com instead. thanks