Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thank you Pink Fairy for the clip of GHS' interview with YTN. I have seen cuts of that interview but have never seen the full interview until today thanks to you. So she did say her ideal look in man is all of F4 and Jo In Sung. She did not just say Jo In Sung. I guess that is why MNET did cuts of 2002 and 2009 interviews and put them together. But it is still misleading somehow. But she did say that ultimately her ideal is not necessarily the appearance but the character of the man who has good manners, loyalty to his relationships and depth--a "mut jin sah rham"--general description of somebody that most poeple would admire for the great depth of character. She also said that she now would like to get to know a person for a long time. (I guess she seems to be saying that she is not in a hurry to make commitments until she is sure about the person. Hooray Hooray for her!!) Kkotnam usu means the beautiful appearance but kkotnam for her is someone who is more beautiful inside.

I guess I am still curious as to the details of the question by VJ (If there are any details) when GHS answered very shyly that she is happy. But maybe they cut out that part because it was not so important. I am glad that she is happy! :D

sue, the Jo In Sung clip was 2007 not 2002 ^^ but I agree with you I am also confuse and how come Hye Sun's interview was cut out but I know around 2007 HS has already worked with Jo In Sung for TLJ photoshoots and CFs.

Jandi Doll

fa77lx.jpg

adj49k.jpg

cr:baidu

♥♥♥Hows Everyone? 9rnnsj.jpg9rnnsj.jpg9rnnsj.jpgwell.I came across this article, well it says HYESUN would be directingthe official trailer of the 7TH ASIANA FILM FESTIVAL..[i hope im correct on this :rolleyes:<_< ]

SUE dear would you mind translating the rest? Thanks!

CLICK ME☺

onother article: GHS would be joining the film fest press conference on oct.6

CLICK ME☺

@Nat: i'm doing fine dear ^-^, miss u. I hope i will have a chance to chat with u and other fellows in this thread in Tango chat sometimes, i'm just stuck in my MBA course these days :wacko:

@Pink _fairy: u're faster than me as always haha and yes, i have a same sentiment as ur about those news. I'm glad that she will appear in another FF soon and even direct the official trailer haha....Sue/Bell we need u guys to confirm the good news, thanks so much! :lol:

Btw, pink i'm soo in love with ur emotion icons ! those make me smile :D , keep them coming dear, it help lighten up the thread haha

Bonus: another pic of Sun at VIP Movie "Rains day" Premiere

rainsn.jpg

@choijiwoojodi: hi, first time talking with u hehe, love ur post and also the sign ^-^

Guest susAmerica

♥♥♥Hows Everyone? 9rnnsj.jpg9rnnsj.jpg9rnnsj.jpgwell.I came across this article, well it says HYESUN would be directingthe official trailer of the 7TH ASIANA FILM FESTIVAL..[i hope im correct on this :rolleyes:<_< ]

SUE dear would you mind translating the rest? Thanks!

CLICK ME☺

onother article: GHS would be joining the film fest press conference on oct.6

CLICK ME☺

Thanks Pink Fairy for the articles. And, YES! You have translated it correctly!. Wow, I am still amazed by GHS who was often put aside and behind F4 during BOF filming days and yet she never lost faith and just kept on doing what she loved doing and very professionally too. She is just reaping the rewards of her labor of love on and on and on....I pray it never stops for her!!!

The summary below is a compilation of the main points from http://news.donga.com/fbin/output?n=200909240364 by Reporter Yoon Yu Soo of Sports DongAh on 9/24/09 and from http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...092411480700208 by Reporter Moon Eun Sung of Asia Economy on 9/24/09

There are tons of articles in the DAUM about GHS being selected to direct the 1 minute official trailer for the Asiana International Short Film Association which will open its 7th Festival from November 5th ~10th at Kwang Hwa Moon's Cinecube in Seoul. In the past the trailer was made by animation directors. However, this year the association wanted to change its image and felt that GHS was best suited for the job, given that she is multitalented and has been able to create and direct her own short film from basic ingredients that she had her hands in from start to finish. Plus she has received much positive feedback about her work from the critics. (WE all know already what GHS has been doing since the end of the BOF.!!!) This trailer must express the Festival's most representative and symbolic image and personality.

GHS will be working with the Choong Moo Roh field staff from a production company called NERO and she will also work with her star actress and good friend from the <Cheerful Caretaker> Suh Hyun Jin who used to be a vocallist for a group called <Milk>.

On October 6 at 11 AM, at the Asiana Geum Ho Art Hall in Seoul, GHS will be presenting her trailer at the press conference along with the Ahn Sung Gi, who is the Executive Director of the Asiana International Short Film Association.

Woah, she has a very short time to prepare and create a trailer for the October 6th Press Conference! After that from October 11~18, she will be traveling with Isao Sasaki to be a guest at his concert! All the best to you GHS!! I am sure she will be great!! :D

WOW! another great news for GHS! So happy that she was selected to present a 1 minute trailer for the Asiana International Short Film Association. Hye Sun PD-nim so proud of her! :D I just went to check out the soup website and it is a very nice website! Lots of celebrities have actually worn SOUP clothing such Kim Taeyeon of SNSD, Goo Hara & Kang Seung Yeon of KARA, Kim Jung Hwa, Park Eun Bi etc., their collection is very nice.

Check out the website--> e-soup.co.kr

Official SOUP photos: Fall '09 collection

j7agpk.jpg

2d6l2cg.jpg

65qxb9.jpg

cr:e-soup.co.kr

edit: here's another new article about her directing on nate website~~

http://news.nate.com/view/20090924n13508

@choijiwoojodi: hi, first time talking with u hehe, love ur post and also the sign ^-^

hi.gif nina thanks... by the way call me sha for short hehe.....

i'm lalala.gif that at last they recognize hye sun and consider her

to create the trailer for the AISFA i know this will be a big

challenge hero.gif for her but i know

that through this she'll gain another experience which in return

would be a big help for her in preparation for the upcoming

full length movie

and minjee thanks for the link of soup very pretty girlylove.gif indeed with the HQ ones...

Guest susAmerica

Another pic of HS and the kid, she kissed Sun on the chick hehe. How cute!

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7169/baby4y.jpg

and the article from Make A wish. Kr

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/597/baby6q.jpg

Thanks Nina67 for the article and pix of Minsun and 2nd grade and 9 year-old Kim Yun Sun.

Two years ago, Yun Sun was diagnosed with "malignant lymph condition" and was not able to participate in the entrance ceremony for elementary school. After two years of harsh medical treatment, Yun Sun was finally able to start her second grade at a regular school. Her parents' worries settled down when Yun Sun adjusted very well to her school and even gained high popularity among her peers. Yun Sun's wish is to become an entertainer/actress one day and recently her most favorite drama to watch has been BOF with her two favorite actors, LMH and GHS. Yun Sun loved the drama so much that she would at times act out some of the scenes. To make her wish come true, the volunteers of the Make Your Wish arranged for Yun Sun to visit the set of BOFand to meet Goo Joon Pyo and Geum Jan Di.

At first, Yun Sun was very shy in the BOF set and could not even lift her head to speak. However, as soon as she was thrown a surprise birthday party by the volunteers and was sung a Happy Birthday song by her two favorite two stars of BOF, she broke into a sunshine of laughter and easily became comfortable.

"Unni, Oppa, you both are so pretty and cool in real life." and Yun Sun presented the two actors with her own drawings of their portraits.

"Wow, they really look like us. You did a great job!"

"So, how can I become an actress?"

"You first have to become very strong so that you can do the difficult filming. So, just get stronger everyday."

Yun Sun had a dream-come-true nice time talking with the stars of BOF and she even received a BOF CD as well as a signed poster.

(Truly, get healthy and make your dream come true, little Yun Sun!!) :)

<organized by Prudential Team with the cooperation from Group Eight>

Guest susAmerica

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=1&bbs=

I was touring Today's DCinside and found many wonderful things again.

Perhaps some of you can also tour and bring some here to Soompi or just go and take a look.

Icemoon did it again with her great illuminated pix of GHS, KHJ and LMH and she also made a new video of GHS pictures mostly from Soup catalog--it is wonderful. She titled it "Pleas Take Care of Our Princess" like the recent drama titled, "Please Take Care of My Lady"?? with YEH and YSH. At the end of the video are these words:

To brag about our Hye Sun nim

Artistic figure

Best youthful face

Beautiful skin

Strong passion

by Icemoon

Also, in DCinside, the nicknamed 쿠가좋아 (I like Koo) stated that MNET WIDE videotaped many stars who went to the VIP Premier of <Rain Days>. (I did not see any link in the DCinside.) GHS was asked, by whose invitation, she came to the premier and she hesitated and and said that she was invited by Jung Woo Sung. (I guess most Korean invitees came through either Director HUh of the movie or by Jung Woo Sung, the main actor of the new movie.

호우시절 시사회 나왔는데.

울 쿠두 나왔다.........누구초대로 왔냐고 하니까

아...........네.........정우성씨..........

짧게 몇초 나왔지만......역시 사진보다 영상이 진리라는거였어

너무 이쁘더라~~~~

Sue: Here is the MV "Take Care of Our Goo Princess" which u mentioned. I've just finish uploaded. Enjoy u guys ^-^

MV Take Care Of Our Goo Princess

(credit to: Ice Moon@DC)

Thanks so much Sue for translation hehe. I'm so happy to hear that JWS invited our girl to his movie premiere haha. He visited HS's exhibit and in return she came to see his movie :), i bet they would be really closed :lol:

2uylzyd.jpg"ACADEMY NIGHTS" Goo Hye Sun & Lee Min Ho Interview

m8lndl.jpgta0tht.jpg

mmerfl.jpg1z2do61.jpg

VIDEO: CLICK♥

I wonder if this was all it? i mean they barely talked about BOF,I thought this was a long interview

ACADEMY NIGHTS" Goo Hye Sun & Lee Min Ho Interview

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm sad, no sweet moments for our minsun... huhuhu... :(

2uylzyd.jpg"ACADEMY NIGHTS" Goo Hye Sun & Lee Min Ho Interview

http://i33.tinypic.com/m8lndl.jpga>%7Boption%7D1z2do61.jpg

VIDEO: CLICK♥

I wonder if this was all it? i mean they barely talked about BOF,I thought this was a long interview

I'm disappointed that there were no Minsun moments to spazz over but Goo looked so beautiful in the video, loved that she's wearing something that is not black.

I wonder what Hyesun said abt the movies she picked...especially since I didnt expect her to pick Closer (depressing with all that cheating). Seems to me she likes movies with lost-love themes.

love how girly she looks in the pink dress :)