Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

trater, thanks for the link. Most of it is news that we are already familiar with. As we all know, GHS reached out to Isao Sasaki herself. GHS says in the interview that she fearlessly went to him in Japan and played her music for him. She laughs and calls herself "stage something", Maybe bella and/webby can help with that word @ 2:17. She says that Isao Sasaki reacted to GHS' young, forward gesture with such positive attitude and helped GHS without even taking any money or fee from her. (NO wonder we all admire her!! Please stay healthy and don't stay up all night working!!!)

I could have sworn she said something like "stage effects" but in context of the interview and how she went about geting Isao to participate for her concert and helping her with her album- I think she is trying to get across that she just fearlessly went along to ask him for his help and the whole effect was like that of 'stage effect' of a dramatic play or concert.

I might be totally off!

Guest susAmerica

sue thanks for the news.so glad to read hyesun is ok :mellow:

Isao Sasaki album "The Way We are"

http://music.bugs.co.kr/info/album/?album_id=197864

197864.jpg

cre:DC

Sorry to repost Isao Sasaki's pic of his new CD album. But it is to make a point. I read in DCinside that GHS drew the illustration on his CD jacket. She did!!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...4712&page=1

이사오 사사키님의 이번 앨범 표지를 쿠가 그렸대서..

벅스에 오늘 음원 풀려서 봤는데

진짜네 ㅎㅎㅎ

http://music.bugs.co.kr/info/album/?album_id=197864

The Way We Were == the name of Isao Sasaki's new CD.

Isao Sasaki(이사오 사사키/佐佐木功)

The Way We Were

정규

2009-09-08

뉴에이지= New Age

네오 클래시컬 (Neo-Classical)

네오위즈벅스

Content of his CD:

1-1. Autumn Letter (가을편지)

1-2. Beautiful Seeing (아름다운 만남)==he gave a sample of this music at Radio Heaven---beautiful!!

1-3. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (반짝반짝 작은별)

1-4. A Half Moon (반달)

1-5. Path In The Fruit Garden (과수원길)

1-6. Clouds (구름)

1-7. A Different Farewell (별별이별) ==GHS's composition with Sasaki's arrangement

1-8. Hello (안녕)

1-9. Thinking Of My Brother (오빠생각)

1-10. My Son

1-11. 고추잠자리 (赤とんぼ ==(I think this is a pepper dragonfly??)

한국인이 사랑하고 한국을 사랑하는 피아니스트 이사오 사사키가 2009년 9월 새로운 앨범과 함께 한국을 찾는다. 한국에 대한 사랑을 담아 한국 동요를 새롭게 편곡한 이번 앨범을 통해 이사오 사사키만의 서정적이고 감성적인 피아니즘으로 지친 현대인들의 마음에 쉼터가 되어줄 것이다.

Pianist Isao Sasaki loves Koreans and is loved by Koreans. He revisits Korea this September 2009 with his new album. His newly arranged traditional Korean children's music is sure to revitalize the tired and stressed, Korean souls and lead us into oasis of our minds.

그의 서정적인 감성이 더욱 두드러지게 나타난 본 앨범에는 ‘과수원길’, ‘반달’, ‘오빠생각’등 한국 사람이라면 누구나 함께 흥얼거릴 수 있는 동요 5곡과 7080세대의 향수를 불러일으키는 김민기의 ‘가을편지’, 일본 사람들이 좋아하는 동요 ‘고추잠자리’를 함께 수록하여 한일 양국간의 서정을 함께 느낄 수 있는 기회를 마련하였다. 뿐만 아니라 한국 관객들의 공모를 통해 결정된 제목으로 그 의미가 남다른 ‘아름다운 만남’, 그의 오랜 음악동료이자 일본 최정상의 바이올리니스트인 마사추구 시노자키 (Masatsugu Shinozaki)의 명곡 ‘My Son’을 통해 한층 더 깊어진 피아니즘을 선보인다.

Most Koreans will recognize the melodies of Path in the Fruit Garden, Half-Moon, Thinking of My Brother and the Kim MinKi's beautifully emoting Autumn Letter and the Japanese favorite children's classic song, Pepper Dragonfly. His collection of songs create an opportunity that bind the relationship of two countries through emotional identification with the old time favorite music with new and yet striking twists. His meaningful relationship with Korea has determined the title of his another musical composition as "A Beautiful Meeting. His long-time musical buddy and the exceptional violinist, Masatsugu Shinozaki, plays the musical masterpiece, My Son.

특히 이번 앨범 「The Way We Were」는 최근 단편 영화 연출, 소설 출간, 전시회 개최 등 다방면에서 재능을 선 보인 구혜선의 참여로 큰 이슈가 되고 있다. 팬과 아티스트 사이에서 사제지간으로 거듭나게 된 두 사람은 구혜선이 이사오 사사키의 앨범 자켓 일러스트 디자인에 직접 참여하고, 이사오 사사키가 구혜선이 작곡한 ‘별별이별’을 앨범에 수록하면서 그들이 공유한 특별한 감성을 자랑하게 되었다. 그들은 음반뿐만 아니라 2009 이사오 사사키 전국투어 ‘With You’에서도 함께 하는 시간을 마련, 공연장을 찾은 관객들에게 특별한 무대를 선사할 예정이다.

HIs new album, titled <The Way We Were> is also creating a sensation due to the participation of the extremely multitalented GHS. GHS designed the album jacket of Isao Sasaki's new CD album and also enclosed in the new album is the co-authored and now co-owned Different Good-Bye, a composition originally composed by GHS and newly arranged by Isao Sasaki to bring out even more special uniqueness of the song. Not only that, Isao Sasaki is scheduled for various concert tours of several Korean cities, titled <With You>, and his special guest will be GHS. (I believe these concerts are occurring in October, 2009. :)

Guest susAmerica

Bellaangel012, thanks for looking into the translation difficulty. I think you are right, given the context.

Natalie, thanks for the info. about LMH's return.

Mintcar, thanks for the links to papers. Yes, you are right. the papers say that GHS also returned to Korea

on the 8th. Both links are for the same paper, Star News, but by two different reporters: Kim Soo Jin and Kim Hae Sung. Both LMH and GHS are planning to visit their doctors on the 9th, just to make sure but they do not exhibit any symptoms.

Supposedly KHJ is continuing to show good recovery.

Sue, fans in dc translated the interview of BOF cast in Japan into Korean, please check this out

우에노 마리코의 아시안스타 인터뷰 블로그

(일어 잘하는 횽들은 링크가서 읽어봐^^ 사진이 마우스 금지되어 있길래 사진은 링크가서 봐 글만 퍼왔어 )

꽃남갤 접속안되서 쿠갤에 일단 올려 ㅎㅎ

「꽃보다 남자BoysOverFlowers」DVD+F4사진집 발매 기념 일본 방문 기자 회견 [한국 배우 취재REPORT]

한 국판 「꽃보다 남자Boys Over Flowers」의 DVD(8월 26일 발매) 및 F4사진집 「SOFF」(9월 5일 발매)을 기념해, 프리미엄 이벤트가 개최되는 파시피코 요코하마 국립대 홀에서 공연 직전에 일본 방문 기자 회견을 했다.

「꽃보다 남자」는 카미오 요코 원작의 소녀 만화로 발행 부수류계 6000만부를 자랑하는 세계적대히트작이다.일본에서는 3도의 드라마화, 대만에서도 드라마화 되어 대만판 F4도 대인기가 되었다.그리고 2009년 마침내 한국에서도 드라마화 되어 최고 시청률 35.5%(을)를 기록해 일대 무브먼트를 야기했다.

주연 배우들도 한국판 F4로서 폭발적 인기가 되고 있다.

이민호, 김범, 김준, 잔디역의 구혜선, 모두 상쾌한 웃는 얼굴로 등장했다.유감스럽지만 김현중은 여러가지 사정에 의해 결석이 되었다.

우선은 각각의 역에 대해 소개했다.

김준=송우빈(미마사카 아키라)

리더적 존재로 사랑보다 우정을 취하는 남자다운 성격의 인물.

이민호=구준표(도묘지사)

F4의 리더적 존재로 한국을 대표하는 대재벌 신와 그룹의 후계자로

제멋대로인 인물

구혜선=금잔디(마키노 츠쿠시)

매우 늠름하고 밝은 성격으로 F4 에게도 굴하지 않는 강한 여고생.

이 때“츠.쿠.시!”라고 일본어로 말하는 그녀가 매우 사랑스러웠다.

김범=소이정(니시몬 소지로)

F4 중에서 제일 플레이보이면서

한 명의 여성에 대해서는 로맨티스트로 최선을 다하는 타입.

(당일은 결석이었지만 보충해 둔다.)

김현중=윤지후(하나자와류)

전 대통령의 손자로 F4의 꽃미남(이케멘), 문화재단의 후계자이며 스스로도 악기를 잘 한다.

자신을 도와 준 연상의 여성을 한결같게 줄곧 생각하는 섬세한 성격.

Q :일본에서의 방송 인기에 대한 실감은?

김준 :4월의 일본 방문 이래, T- Max에 대해서도 출연 요청이 많아졌다.일본 방문할 때마다 팬이 응원해 주셔, 일본에서의 높은인기를 실감한다.

이민호 :일본 방문이 비공개에도 불구하고 많은 분이 공항에 마중나가 주어 감사한다.

구혜선:조금 알기 어려운 점도 있었지만 한국어로의 편지에 애정을 느꼈다.

김 준은 한국에서도 잘 먹는 커틀릿 카레를 좋아해. 또 정비되어 공원과 같이 여유를 가지며 보낼 수 있는 공간, 거리풍경을 좋아한다. 좋아하는 연예인은 가수이기도 한 m-flo, 오렌지 레인지, 펑키 멍키 베이비등의 이름을 올려 잘 듣고 있다고 했다.

이민호는 라면에 스시, 일본의 젊은 사람의 에너지가 느껴지는 하라쥬쿠, 록뽄기를 좋아한다.

그 런데 맨뒤의 김범은 또 전부 말해져 버렸다고 하는 느낌으로, 이민호 이상으로 라면을 좋아하고, 이민호 이상으로 하라쥬쿠에 가 보고 싶다며 위트가있는 대답을 했다. 또 일본판 「꽃보다 남자」의 니시몬 소지로역 (마츠다 쇼타)에는 항상 관심을 가지고 있다고 했다.

Q :드라마속 대사는 실제로 사용할까?

드라마와는 달리 무뚝뚝하다 라고 고백한 것은 이민호 .김범도 일상생활 중에서 달콤한 말은 말했던 적이 없다고 한다.김준은 드라마에서는 그러한 씬이 없었다고 조금 유감스러웠지만, 실생활에서도 그러한 표현은 서투르고, 신중하게 고민한 끝 말해<사랑하고 있는>또는<만나고 싶은> 진심을 담는다는 제일 어른스러운 대답.

Q(구혜선):F4 중에서 교제한다고 하면 어느 사람?

이것에는 그녀가 폭소, F4의 입장은 어떻게 되는지 걱정하면“와카리마센(모르겠어요)!라고 일본어로 툭.또 가는 소리로“젠부스키데스(전부 좋아요).”라는 모범적인 대답이다.재차 4명 모두 개성이 있어, 각자 좋은 곳이 있어 선택할 수 없다는 진짜 기분일 것이다.“정말로 좋다고 생각한다.라고 대답하는 그녀의 명석한대답이 아주 두드러졌다.

<일본의 남성은 모두 당신을 좋아한다>라고 하자 그녀는“어(놀란)!”라고 반응, 그런데도 기쁜 듯한 웃는 얼굴을 보였다.

Q :DVD의 볼만한 곳

이 드라마는 한국의 있는 그대로의 모습, 일상의 문화가 포함되어 있어 아름다운 장소, 명소를 선택하고 촬영을 하고 있다.NG씬이나 촬영 풍경도 들어가 있어 촬영이 밝고 좋은 분위기로 진행되고 있던 것을 알 수 있어 신선하다고 생각한다.

Q :사진집의 볼만한 곳은?

드라마의 화려한 모습과는 다르고, 일상의 마음 편한 모습이나 짭짤하게 결정한 컷도 있다고 소개했다.

그 후 포토 세션을 했지만, 주연자의 밝은 촬영 현장을 생각나게 했다.

이렇게 해 기자 회견은 종료가 되었다.

Source :http://uenomariko.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2009-09-09

Some more pics from the article above

M-7108-33546.jpg

1-M-7157.jpg

M-6933-ad551.jpg

M-6850-7ac88.jpg

From 04.09.2009 Yoo Hee Yeol's Heaven Radio

yhyradio.jpg

연기에 글에 영화연출에

이제 음반까지 낸

다재다능한 엔터테이너 구혜선씨.

일본에서, 한국에서 최고의 인기를 누리고 있는

뉴에이지 뮤지션 이사오사사키씨가

방송의 날을 맞아

천국을 찾아주셨습니다.

한 밤을 피아노소리로 수놓아주신

두분께 감사드려요.

cre: kbs.co.kr

Guest susAmerica

On Sept 10 between 9~11 AM is GHS on the Music Album Radio Program with Lee Hyun Woo. I read in DCinside that it is a radio program that can be seen. If anybody gets the vid and talk, let us know. Thanks. :D I do not know if Isao Sasaki is invited too. I hope she gets more and more promotion and good investors for her movie to come. :)

Guest susAmerica

From 04.09.2009 Yoo Hee Yeol's Heaven Radio

cre: kbs.co.kr

Below is a pix and thank you note from Radio Heaven's Yoo Hee Yul to GHS and Isao Sasaki for their participation:

연기에 글에 영화연출에 acting, writing, directing,

이제 음반까지 낸 now even as a composer

다재다능한 엔터테이너 구혜선씨. the multi-talented entertainer GHS-ssi

일본에서, 한국에서 최고의 인기를 누리고 있는 Both in Japan and in Korea, the ever popular

뉴에이지 뮤지션 이사오사사키씨가 New Age musician, Isao Sasaki

방송의 날을 맞아 On our appointed radio broadcast day

천국을 찾아주셨습니다. both of you found Heaven

한 밤을 피아노소리로 수놓아주신 For embroidering the deep night with the sound of piano

두분께 감사드려요.

We thank you both.

Guest mintcar

The news is a few days old and sue has already translated the Korean articles about this a few pages back, but I thought of posting it as well. :)

credit: Koreatimes

09-08-2009 17:11

Actress Koo Releases Album

090908p14koo.jpg

Japanese pianist Isao Sasaki, left, and actress Koo Hye-sun smile for the cameras last week at a press conference in Olympic Park, southern Seoul, to mark the release of Koo’s album “Breath.” / Courtesy of YG Entertainment

By Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporter

Koo Hye-sun, the heroine of the popular drama ``Boys Over Flowers,'' is an actor, writer, movie director, artist and, now, a composer.

The 24-year-old actress fulfilled her childhood dream and released her first album ``Breath'' this month.

``I'm currently working on a movie, and I decided to bring the original soundtracks into an album prior to the movie release," Koo said at a press conference last week at Olympic Park, southern Seoul.

"I wanted to mix up the music from this album, my paintings and my novel like bibimbap and come up with a tasty movie. I never learned to compose or draw professionally, but I always enjoyed making things by myself ever since I was young, and I think that hobby led me to do so many things now.''

Next to Koo stood the revered Japanese pianist Isao Sasaki, who is one of the most popular pianists in Korea along with George Winston and Yuki Kuramoto. Koo and Sasaki held a performance last week to celebrate the release of the album Saturday.

``I was lucky enough to meet Sasaki while I was working on the album. He was my inspiration when working on it,'' Koo said.

Sasaki described his experience of working with the actress to working with his daughter.

``When I first met her, she had unique ideas and we spent a wonderful and creative time together,'' he said.

The album ``Breath'' is comprised of eight tracks all composed by Koo herself, and with the exception of the title number ``Around the Corner,'' all of them are piano instrumentals. The title track was sung by Gummy.

When asked why she didn't sing the song herself, Koo laughed and said that she actually recorded it before Gummy.

``I never thought of myself as a good singer, but I recorded it anyway. But when I heard Gummy sing my song, I realized that a professional singer had to do it. To be honest, I did think I could do well, but that was before I heard Gummy,'' she said blushing.

By adding composer to her already colorful resume, Koo has become one of the most versatile stars in Korea, but her final dream is to become a good mother.

``I'm embarrassed when people say I am talented in everything. My final goal is making movies, and everything I am doing now all winds up to acting. I think I've accomplished the dreams I had when I was young at the age of 26,'' she said. "There is no satisfaction. I always tell myself to do better next time.''

The actress' album ``Breath'' is already out in stores and Koo will see her first full-length movie hit screens later this year. The movie, which is a ``mystery music'' film revolving around a cellist, will use all the tracks in Koo's album as the original soundtrack.

sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

Natalie, I was reading our thread for all the fan accts before translating. Thank you all for getting info. about GHS. May I ask where did you get this acct? It is a statement from someone who is not happy with GHS doing so many different activities and seems kind of critical of what she has done so far. Do you guys want me to translate so that we can discuss it? How do you feel about an opinion that is not so positive? Is this OK?

Recently when I went into DCinside for GHS, I noticed lots of angry writings by fans because of someone who must have posted something negative about GHS. I could not find it myself and I decided not to continue as it was taking too long. I wonder if the above acct was the one! Let me know. Either way, it does not affect my opinion about GHS.

i get the acct from DC sue..OMG!! she/he must be jealous person.a minute ago,i go to DC but seems the acct already deleted..i think its ok if you translate it sue maybe anyone has a diff opinion?all negative news about hyesun not affect me.

edit lets me check again,maybe i'm wrong..seems the acct is deleted,i can't found it at DC.

jujuoye i'm not sure they back to korea at same flight coz not news about that.

sue yes correct,LMH back to korea on sept 8th evening.if i'm not wrong,the fan post the video almost 10PM (indo local time).and i see the fan post the time (maybe when minho arrived time) is 21.42PM..because i can't read korean i'm not sure if that is minho arrived time or not.

i hope she aright and back save to korea..i hope fan see her at airport and post in DC.lets wait and see.thanks sue.

edit:i watching other fancam..i see the time is 21.57PM (time in airport time)

natali were LMH and GHS at the same flight on 8 Sept ?

Guest yujin08

hi everyone! i saw this one in choi ji woo's thread and i've noticed GHS's poster at the right most.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=680&view=findpost&p=14468183

I think this is regarding the Hall of Fame Seoul International Award. (please correct me if i'm wrong)

i hope someone can help me to know more about it. thanks!

Guest susAmerica

Nina67, thank you for the fan account below: A Korean fan brought over a a report from Ueno Mariko's Asian Star Blog She tells members who understand Japanese to go directly to the blog to read. She could not bring any pix due to blockage. But thank you Nina67 for more pretty pix of GHS and the F4. Rather than a fan account, this seems more like the the question and answer session of the press conference session held on Sept 6th[ when GHS and Kim Bum attended.

우에노 마리코의 아시안스타 인터뷰 블로그

(일어 잘하는 횽들은 링크가서 읽어봐^^ 사진이 마우스 금지되어 있길래 사진은 링크가서 봐 글만 퍼왔어 )

꽃남갤 접속안되서 쿠갤에 일단 올려 ㅎㅎ

「꽃보다 남자BoysOverFlowers」DVD+F4사진집 발매 기념 일본 방문 기자 회견 [한국 배우 취재REPORT]

한 국판 「꽃보다 남자Boys Over Flowers」의 DVD(8월 26일 발매) 및 F4사진집 「SOFF」(9월 5일 발매)을 기념해, 프리미엄 이벤트가 개최되는 파시피코 요코하마 국립대 홀에서 공연 직전에 일본 방문 기자 회견을 했다.

BOF dvd started sales of its DVD on 8/26 and the F4 SOFF started sales on 9/5. The Press Conference at the Yokohama National University Hall

「꽃보다 남자」는 카미오 요코 원작의 소녀 만화로 발행 부수류계 6000만부를 자랑하는 세계적대히트작이다.일본에서는 3도의 드라마화, 대만에서도 드라마화 되어 대만판 F4도 대인기가 되었다.그리고 2009년 마침내 한국에서도 드라마화 되어 최고 시청률 35.5%(을)를 기록해 일대 무브먼트를 야기했다.

주연 배우들도 한국판 F4로서 폭발적 인기가 되고 있다.

이민호, 김범, 김준, 잔디역의 구혜선, 모두 상쾌한 웃는 얼굴로 등장했다.유감스럽지만 김현중은 여러가지 사정에 의해 결석이 되었다.

Background info on BOF~~starts from manga by Kameo Yoko who earned international fame as she sold more that 60,000,000 copies. I'm summarizing~~dramas made in Japan and Taiwan both very popular and hit. Korean version also popular with very high ratings. LMH, KB, KJ and Geum Jan Di's GHS all entered the room with fresh smiles. Regrettably, KHJ, due to various reasons, could not attend. (I guess they did not tell the reporters until later?? This person writing this report may or may not be a reporter. I am not sure. S/he writes down what the actors say but she or he also makes her/his comments on the actors.)

우선은 각각의 역에 대해 소개했다.

Each actor introduced himself and herself the characters they played.

김준=송우빈(미마사카 아키라)

리더적 존재로 사랑보다 우정을 취하는 남자다운 성격의 인물.

KJ: "Song Woo Bin (Mimasaka Akira), Leader-type, chooses friendship over love type, manly type"

이민호=구준표(도묘지사)

F4의 리더적 존재로 한국을 대표하는 대재벌 신와 그룹의 후계자로

제멋대로인 인물

LMH: "Goo Joon Pyo (Domyojisa), F4 leader, future leader of the wealthiest Shin Hwa Group. the one who does whatever he wants type"

구혜선=금잔디(마키노 츠쿠시)

매우 늠름하고 밝은 성격으로 F4 에게도 굴하지 않는 강한 여고생.

이 때“츠.쿠.시!”라고 일본어로 말하는 그녀가 매우 사랑스러웠다.

GHS: "Geum Jandi (Makino Chukooshi), very brave, strong and bright personality who can stand up to F4." At this time, the way she pronounced cheu koo shi and spoke Japanese was very lovable.

김범=소이정(니시몬 소지로)

F4 중에서 제일 플레이보이면서

한 명의 여성에 대해서는 로맨티스트로 최선을 다하는 타입.

KB: "So Yi Jung (Nishimon Sojiro), he appears as the greatest playboy among the F4. Yet he is a romanticist who does everything for a one woman.

(당일은 결석이었지만 보충해 둔다.) (We will fill in for the absentee actor)

김현중=윤지후(하나자와류)

전 대통령의 손자로 F4의 꽃미남(이케멘), 문화재단의 후계자이며 스스로도 악기를 잘 한다.

자신을 도와 준 연상의 여성을 한결같게 줄곧 생각하는 섬세한 성격.

KHJ:"Yoon Ji Hoo (Hanazawa Rui), former President's grandson and the most handsome of all F4 (yikemen), inheritor of Cultural Center and multi-instrument player in his own right. One who has in his mind constantly the older woman who saved him. A very responsibly considerate and detailed type.

Q :일본에서의 방송 인기에 대한 실감은?

김준 :4월의 일본 방문 이래, T- Max에 대해서도 출연 요청이 많아졌다.일본 방문할 때마다 팬이 응원해 주셔, 일본에서의 높은인기를 실감한다.

이민호 :일본 방문이 비공개에도 불구하고 많은 분이 공항에 마중나가 주어 감사한다.

구혜선:조금 알기 어려운 점도 있었지만 한국어로의 편지에 애정을 느꼈다.

Q: What do you think about the popularity of Korean version in Japan?

KJ:"After our visit in April, T-Max often received many invitations to perform. Everytime we visit, we see your support that I realize the popularity.

LMH:"Even if the visit to Japan is not announced, many people came to see and greet us. For that I am grateful.

GHS: When I received a letter written in Korean by a Japanese fans, I felt their affection even if It was a little difficult to understnad.

김 준은 한국에서도 잘 먹는 커틀릿 카레를 좋아해. 또 정비되어 공원과 같이 여유를 가지며 보낼 수 있는 공간, 거리풍경을 좋아한다. 좋아하는 연예인은 가수이기도 한 m-flo, 오렌지 레인지, 펑키 멍키 베이비등의 이름을 올려 잘 듣고 있다고 했다.

이민호는 라면에 스시, 일본의 젊은 사람의 에너지가 느껴지는 하라쥬쿠, 록뽄기를 좋아한다.

그 런데 맨뒤의 김범은 또 전부 말해져 버렸다고 하는 느낌으로, 이민호 이상으로 라면을 좋아하고, 이민호 이상으로 하라쥬쿠에 가 보고 싶다며 위트가있는 대답을 했다. 또 일본판 「꽃보다 남자」의 니시몬 소지로역 (마츠다 쇼타)에는 항상 관심을 가지고 있다고 했다.

I think they asked what they like about Japan:

KJ: "I like cutlet curry that I also like to eat in Korea. I love your well maintained parks that people can go and relax. Love the street scenes, Love some of your entertainers such as m-flo, Orange Range, Punky Monkey, Baby and more.

LMH: Raymun and sushi, love Harajukoo where you can feel the energy of the youth, love 'rock bun ki' (?)

KB who spoke last jokes that everybody already said what he wanted to say so he gives up. He then says in a very witty tone that more than LMH, he loves raymyun, more than LMH he would love to see Hahajukoo. Also he is interested in knowing more about Japanese version's F4 Nishimon Sojiro (Machuta Shota). (how come GHS does not have an answer?)

Q :드라마속 대사는 실제로 사용할까?

드라마와는 달리 무뚝뚝하다 라고 고백한 것은 이민호 .김범도 일상생활 중에서 달콤한 말은 말했던 적이 없다고 한다.김준은 드라마에서는 그러한 씬이 없었다고 조금 유감스러웠지만, 실생활에서도 그러한 표현은 서투르고, 신중하게 고민한 끝 말해<사랑하고 있는>또는<만나고 싶은> 진심을 담는다는 제일 어른스러운 대답.

Q: Do you think you will ever use the drama lines?

LMH says that, unlike the drama, he tends to be more blunt. KB states that in his real life he has never said anything sweet. KJ states,he has a bit of regret that he did not have any such scenes in the drama. In real life, he is awkward with such expressions, but, after some though, he said very wisely that those drama lines really express feelings of "being in love" and "yearning to be with the person". (Again, where is GHS' answer?)

Q(구혜선):F4 중에서 교제한다고 하면 어느 사람?

이것에는 그녀가 폭소, F4의 입장은 어떻게 되는지 걱정하면“와카리마센(모르겠어요)!라고 일본어로 툭.또 가는 소리로“젠부스키데스(전부 좋아요).”라는 모범적인 대답이다.재차 4명 모두 개성이 있어, 각자 좋은 곳이 있어 선택할 수 없다는 진짜 기분일 것이다.“정말로 좋다고 생각한다.라고 대답하는 그녀의 명석한대답이 아주 두드러졌다.

<일본의 남성은 모두 당신을 좋아한다>라고 하자 그녀는“어(놀란)!”라고 반응, 그런데도 기쁜 듯한 웃는 얼굴을 보였다.

Q (to GHS): If you are to have a relationship with one of the F4, which one would you choose?

At this question, she burst out laughing. She seems to be worried about the feelings of F4 and says in Japanese, "Wah kka Ri Ma Shen"=I do not know and then again says in Japanese, "Jen Boo Ski Des"=I like all of them. A very exemplary response. (I am not sure if GHS said this or the commentator) Each of the F4 must ve different in personality with his own strengths that it must be hard to pick among them. "I think they are all very good"~~her response was very clear-cut.

When it was said to her that, <Japanese men really like you>, she appeared half surprised and, at the same time, seemed happy with her smiling face.

Q :DVD의 볼만한 곳

이 드라마는 한국의 있는 그대로의 모습, 일상의 문화가 포함되어 있어 아름다운 장소, 명소를 선택하고 촬영을 하고 있다.NG씬이나 촬영 풍경도 들어가 있어 촬영이 밝고 좋은 분위기로 진행되고 있던 것을 알 수 있어 신선하다고 생각한다.

Q :사진집의 볼만한 곳은?

드라마의 화려한 모습과는 다르고, 일상의 마음 편한 모습이나 짭짤하게 결정한 컷도 있다고 소개했다.

그 후 포토 세션을 했지만, 주연자의 밝은 촬영 현장을 생각나게 했다.

이렇게 해 기자 회견은 종료가 되었다.

summary: they were asked about the good things about the DVD and BOF cast said that there are many pretty Korean places to see and many NG scenes, lots of bright and good atmosphere in terms of filming, etc. they were also asked about the good points about the SOFF. The natural and regular images of F4, not just the grand styles as seen in the drama. Their photo session showed that these lead actors and actress must have experienced bright and friendly filming process. (I guess this means that F3 and GHS got along very well during their photo session.)

Source :http://uenomariko.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2009-09-09