Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest susAmerica

minjee, your creation about GHS is beautiful. Very constructive way to use boredom--very Hye Sun-like!! :)

Bad News:

I just read in DCinside http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=1&bbs=

that GHS is no longer leading the poll for the KD and one of the fans states that, for this event, it appears that one can only vote once and that is it. In that type of situation, one of the fans also states that actress usually cannot compare or win against an idol star. I did not see the recent result myself (somehow I could not get the result), but Yoona is an idol star, right?

Also, in DC inside, one fan went to the first fan signing event for the CD album but GHS was late for about 50 minutes, there were no YG people waiting beforehand, only few fans showed up that the event only lasted 10 or 15 minutes. :( Oh, I hope GHS was not so disappointed with the result. It appears some of the fans were very upset about the whole event. I hope her second fan signing event today would be much better. (I wonder what happened that she was late for almost an hour??)

Guest susAmerica

MNET japan _news on BOF press con

CLICK ME☻

090919 Goo Hye sun CD Signing [FANCAM]

1.CLICK ME♥

2. CLICK ME♥

Thanks pink fairy for the FA:

아침 11시에 영등포 타임스퀘어 도착^^ 정말 스케일이 웅장한 건물이었습니다.

(First CD signing event was at 1 pm) I arrived at Young Deung Po TimesSquare at 11 AM. It is truly a magnificiently sized building.

3번 게이트에서 에스컬레이터로 2층에 올라가면 거대한 교보문고가 있고 오른편으로 핫트랙스가 있답니다.

On the second floor after you pass the 3rd gate and the escalator, a giagantic library and to the right is "HeartRex" (the place where signing is to take place).

핫트랙스 전 매장에선 익숙한 음악이 들렸는데 ㅎ 잘들어보니 누나의 앨범 8곡이 울려퍼지고 있었답니다 (와우 뿌듯 ㅎㅎ)

At HeartRex, familar music was being played. Noona's album was being played throughout the store. (WOW, so happy)

마치 매장 전체가 오늘 혜선누나를 위해 바쳐진듯 했어요 ㅎ 무슨 음악인지도 모르고 듣다가 '좋다~' 며 감탄사를 연발하는쇼핑객들 ㅎㅎ 다가가서 '구혜선씨가 작곡한 거에요~!' 라고 말해드리고 싶은걸 겨우 참았네요 ㅎㅎ

The whole store seems to have dedicated today for HS noona. Some shoppers were exclaiming how good the music sounded. I so felt like telling them the music is composed by GHS but I barely stopped myself. hehe (OHHH, he should not have stopped himself!!)

잔디세탓과 만나서 앨범과 번호표를 받고~ I met up with (another fan named) Jandidrycleaner(?) and got the numbers to stand on line.

여기 저기 아이쇼핑을 하다가 문득 눈에 들어왔던 목베게 ㅎㅎ

사실 이번 사인회가 올해 마지막으로 누나와 대화할 기회일 것 같은 느낌이 왔답니다.

언젠가 개인적인 선물을 하고픈 마음이 있었는데 오늘이 그 기회라고 생각했고 빨간 딸기 모양의 목베게를 구입했고

정성껏 포장~! 제가 선물을 사니 세탓이도 귀여운 하트모양의 손베게를 사서 포장하고 선물을 준비했습니다.

I looked around the stores and a neck pillow caught my eyes. hehe I feel that this signing event might be my last chance to meet with HS noona this year. So I bought for her a red strawberry shaped neck pillow. I wrapped it nicely myself ~Since I bought a gift, Jandidrycleaner also bought a gift of heart shaped hand-pillows and also gift wrapped it. (WOW, such thoughtful fans!)

이제 곧 날씨가 쌀쌀해 질거고 영화촬영 들어가면 잠이 부족해질 누나를 위해 차에서 눈을 붙일 수 있는

목베게와 손베게 ㅎㅎㅎ급조한 선물치곤 꽤 실용도가 있죠?! ㅎㅎ

Soon, weather will turn chilly and she will start her work on her film. Then, noona will surely lose much sleep. She will be able to use these neck and hand pillows while riding in her car. hehehe For so suddenly bought gifts, very practical, don't you think? hehe (Beautiful gifts!!)

타임스퀘어 안 누나 앨범을 파는 레코드가게엔 LCD모니터 5대가 있었는데 누나의 음악회때 마지막으로 관객에게 보여주었던 아름다운 영상이 재생되고 있었죠!! 대박이다 싶어서 못본 분들을 위해 무한 반복되는 영상을 직캠으로 찍었습니다.

사인회 때문에 오늘 하루만 그 영상이 나오는 듯 했습니다.

A record store in TimesSquare had 5 LCD monitors and they all showed noona's beautidul clips from the last concert!! Because of the signing event today, they were showing the film repeatedly for those who did not see it before. I recorded the video clip with my camera.

사인회가 30분 남았을때 도토루 사인회때 뵈었던 쿠갤 누님 두분과 만났습니다~! 역시 맛있는 간식 선물을 준비하신ㅎㅎ

번호표도 3번과 4번이셨어요. 하지만 선착순 100개 앨범중 20개밖에 팔리지 않았다는 걸 알았을땐...

좀 씁쓸했어요. 아무래도 직접부른 노래가 아닌 피아노 앨범이라 관심이 적었나 싶기도 하고...ㅜㅜ

30 min. before the signing event, I met Koo Gallery noonas from the Doutor fan signing event. Of course, they brought delicious snacks for HSnoona. hehe. Their numbers were 3 and 4. From 100 available tickets for the CD fan signing event , only 20 were sold. When I heard about it, I felt so sad and lonely. Maybe people weren't as interested because the CD is a piano album?? (sad expression)

경계테이프가 쳐지고 점점 분위기가 오르자 사람들이 몰려들었죠. 주로 고등학생들이 지나가다 구경하려고 몰렸네요 ㅎ

사인받는 줄은 보기에도 씁쓸한 짧은 20명 남짓... 쿠갤의 혜선찬양님(18번)이 오셨고 도토루때 오셨던 나이든 중년의 아저씨도(5번) 오셨네요 ㅎㅎㅎ

As the excitement of the event grew and the boundary tape was cut, more people gathered around...mostly high school students who came to take a look. hehe However, the line to receive signing had only about 20 or more people,,,Goo Gallery's member with number 18 was there and the middle aged male fan from the Doutor signing was also there. hehehe

Thanks pink fairy for the clips and of course our Sue for translation!

Actually, those fan account kinda let me down, maybe since i had a high expectation on the signing events today, i hope there would be hundreds fan waiting for her *sigh*. I wonder what took her so long to get to the fan signing, she seems incredibly busy recently and even looks thinner day by day :(.

Btw, Pics of HS at the Album signing

ab3.jpg

ab4.jpg

ab6.jpg

ab7.jpg

ab8.jpg

770800afec1d04346c0692aa3c9bce88.jpg

Source:CLICK ME

Whatever happend, she still smiled happily with fans though, that's what i love about her...always looks on the bright side^-^

minjee, your creation about GHS is beautiful. Very constructive way to use boredom--very Hye Sun-like!! :)

hehe thanks susamerica! I guess HS eoni did influence me that's why I tend to do more things especially by myself and the fact I am also a night person like her who prefer to do things more when everyone is in bed already hehe~~ :D

Actually, those fan account kinda let me down, maybe since i had a high expectation on the signing events today, i hope there would be hundreds fan waiting for her *sigh*. I wonder what took her so long to get to the fan signing, she seems incredibly busy recently and even looks thinner day by day :(.

Whatever happend, she still smiled happily with fans though, that's what i love about her...always looks on the bright side^-^

me too, I was kinda sad reading the fan accounts but there must be a good reason why she was so late for the CD signing and thanks for the pics I swear she just gets more and more beautiful by the day! Anyways, I hope the 2nd CD signing will be much better though! Let's all be optimistic just like HS! ;):D I enjoyed the Making Film in Japan clip the most! You can see she's just a simple person and a hardworker! waaah! my idol Goo Hye Sun! so thanks trater & pink fairy for the clips! I'm so happy the fan recorded that clip! They probably showed that clip from her concert too.

hi girls! could it be that YG encountered problems thats why they did not really got to promote her CD signings? I heard YG artists are banned from KBS fm stations b4hrfn.jpg..and maybe many people preferred to go to ASIA SONG FEST where many hot artists like 2ne1,Bigbang, SNSD and other artists from asian countries would be performing..but i wonder whats keeping her late almost in all of her fansignings, but then again maybe she has some important matters to attend to,,,

she looks really pretty nowadays ,and Im quite disappointed w/ KDF i thought she was ahead of Yoona2ag3wxf.jpg..and I was really and is still wishing that she'll win this KDF viewers choice..

SUE thanks for the FA translation!

Minjee, Nina welcome girls! and thanks for the pics nina!262ta1g.jpg

EDIT:

HC this is the link for KDF's POLL RESULT

CLICK HERE☺

Btw, Pics of HS at the Album signing

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/Nina0607/ab3.jpg

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/Nina0607/ab4.jpg

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/Nina0607/ab6.jpg

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/Nina0607/ab7.jpg

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/Nina0607/ab8.jpg

http://p7.images22.51img1.com/6000/danwube...2aa3c9bce88.jpg

Thanks for the pics, she looked beautiful, loved the outfit.I wonder why you have to buy tickets to get in line, don't you just

need a copy of her album? Maybe the event was too hastily arranged that not too many people knew about it in advance to be there.

hehe thanks susamerica! I guess HS eoni did influence me that's why I tend to do more things especially by myself and the fact I am also a night person like her who prefer to do things more when everyone is in bed already hehe~~ :D

me too, I was kinda sad reading the fan accounts but there must be a good reason why she was so late for the CD signing and thanks for the pics I swear she just gets more and more beautiful by the day! Anyways, I hope the 2nd CD signing will be much better though! Let's all be optimistic just like HS! ;):D I enjoyed the Making Film in Japan clip the most! You can see she's just a simple person and a hardworker! waaah! my idol Goo Hye Sun! so thanks trater & pink fairy for the clips! I'm so happy the fan recorded that clip! They probably showed that clip from her concert too.

Was she late again? How late was she this time? But she really looks very elegant today...with the sleek black top & pants...and her heels too....very femine, unlike the previous fansigning & the visual radio show on the 10th, where she seems very boyish & rockish and she cud just walked by the street & ppl cud have missed her....

I believe there's another fansigning event at 4 pm too, rite? still no updates?

Goo HyeSun has become my ultimate fashion Icon. Recently I went shopping for clothes I can use for work and I bought a lot of black; black pants and black tops.

The way she styles herself, even if it's all black, it doesn't come out very gothic-looking and overwhelming. I've yet to buy those high-heels, but first I need to learn how to walk in them.

Guest susAmerica

This is the continuation of the fan account of the man who bought HS the strawberry neck pillow above. Source is from DCinside (#95611) http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=2&bbs=

His nickname in DCinside is 쿠여신교주 =KooGoddessHIghPriest

------------------사인회 시작 ------------------------- Sign Meeting starts--------------------

아마 역대 사인회 중 가장 늦게 오시지 않았나 싶어요 ㅜㅜ 55분이나 기다렸답니다.

기다리던 여고생 분들은 언제오냐며 원성을 터뜨렸고 30분까진 아무말 않던 팬분들도 점점 수군수군 ㅜㅜ

I think this must be the latest that she ever came to her own fan signing meeting. :( I waited for 55 minutes. Female high school students were making reproaching remarks and even her fans started to stir about after waiting patiently for 30 min.

그래도 누나께서 등장하시니 언제 그랬냐는듯 '와 짱예뻐~' '언니 진짜 예뻐 꺆' 여고생들의 BGM이 깔리고

오늘은 모자도 안쓰시구!! 검은 투피스의상으로 얼굴에서 더욱 광채가 ㄷㄷ 너무 아름다운 누나의 긴 생머리>ㅁ<

사인회가 진행되었습니다. 역시 매니저님은 촬영 금지 령을 내리시궁 ㅎ 오래기다려서 궁시렁대던 여고생들은 짜증내더군요 ㄷㄷ

When noona finally appeared, it was as if when did we ever complain about her lateness, and we all started to admire how pretty she looked. Today, she did not wear any hats! She wore black two piece and her face was even more radiant. Her straight long hair was even more beautiful. It started. Of course, the manager told us that filming is prohibited. hehe Those high school girls were even more irritated after such a long wait.

제 차례가 되었고 (금방이었지만) 저는 언제나 그렇듯 거의 90도로 고개숙여 인사드렸어요.

저의 좀 정중한 인사에 누나께서 활짝 웃으셨어요. ^-^

그리고 무릎을 꿇고 누나와 눈높이를 맞춘후

Then it was my turn (of course it was very quick). I always bow at 90 degrees as my greeting to her. Noona smiled brightly at my solemn and respectful greeting. I knelt down in front of her so that I could meet her at her eye level.

'누나 오래 기다렸어요 ㅜ '~~~ '아 ㅜ 죄송해요ㅜ'

준비한 목베게를 드리면서 '이거 별건 아니지만, 차에서 주무실때 목아프지 마시라구~~목베게에요~~!'

'아~ 감사합니다~' 역시 어떤 선물이든 좋아하시는 누나 ㅎㅎ

순간 다음 멘트를 까먹어서 누나의 시선을 살짝 피하고 3초정도 생각했다가~

'누나 건강검진 아직 못 받으셨어요?'~~ '아~ 이거 끝나고 건강검진 받아요^-^'~~ '영화촬영하시기 전에 꼭 받으세요~!'

' 아~ 네 그럴게요 (웃음)' ~~~ 시디를 내밀고 사인을 받을때 '누나 이거 선물할 거라서 사인만 해주셔요~' ~~ '아~네ㅎ'

'누나~ 이제 늦지 않으신다고 약속해주세요~ 건강검진도 꼭 받겠다고 약속해주세요 ' 하고 저는 악수대신 그 누구도 시도하지 않은 새끼손가락 걸고 엄지도장을 찍었습니다. 누나가 좀 세게 찍어주셨어요...ㄷㄷ '하하 (누나 특유의 웃음)'

오래 얘기한다고 했는데 참 짧네요 ㅎ 누나의 여신미모에 긴장되고 머리 속이 하얘져서 ㅜㅜ 모자를 안쓰고 오셔서 정말 하악>ㅁ<

"Noona, I waited long for you. :( "

~~~~"Ahh :( I am sorry :( "

Giving her my gift, "This is not much, but I hope it will help so that your neck may not hurt when you are riding in the car~~it is a neck pillow~~"

"Ahh, thank you~"

Of course, she loves any kind of gifts. :)

Momentarily, I could not remember what I wanted to say. So I looked away from her eyes for 3 seconds to think.~ (Later, I read his brief post in gallery conversation with other members that he could not think looking at her eyes, which he described as 'big eyes with stars hanging inside'.)"Noona, have you received your health check-up yet?"

~~"Ahh, I have to after this is over." :)

"Please do it before you start working on your movie."

"Yes, I will do it. (Laughter)"

Then he further carried on mini conversation with HS making her promise to not to be late to signing meetings again and to make sure she gets a complete physical as soon as possible. Instead of shaking hands, he made her give him a pinky promise. (Two people hook their pinkies together and then stamp their thumbs together as a sign that contract has been made.) He says noona gave him her special laughter and that she gave him s very firm grip. It was just too short a conversation and he wanted it to be longer. He says that he was feeling more nervous at her goddess-like beauty and his head was feeling hazy---and without her hat, so white...

말이 필요 없습니다 ㅎ 누나께서 약속하셨으니 ....물론 스케줄때문에 늦고 싶어서 늦으신게 아닌걸 알지만 ㅜ

옆으로 물러나서 다른 분들 사인받는거 보다가 매니저님이 어디가셨는지 보이질 않았고 이때다 싶은 구경꾼들의

엄청난 폰카와 플래시 세례 ㄷㄷ 저두 거의 끝나갈때쯤 찍었습니다.

I don't need to say any more. :) Noona promised me....Of course, I am sure she could not help being late with her schedule. I stepped aside so that other people can get their signatures. I could not find her manger anywhere so, at this time, all kinds of camera flashed everywhere!! So did I.

번호표가 적어서 ㅜ너무 일찍 끝나는 바람에 누나께서도 끝난지 모르고 한동안 멀뚱히 앉아계셨어요 ㅜㅜ

사인회를 마무리 하시면서 탱고 잠실 사인회 때 처럼 뒤에 현수막에 싸인~~샤삭~

그리고 수많은 인파를 대동하시면서 비상구로 탈출하셨답니다 ^^

Because there were so few people scheduled to get signatures (one had to have a CD and the number to get signature), even HS noona was sitting at her seat for a while not knowing what was happening. :( She then signed the cavavas behind her like she did at the TANGO book signing meeting (woah, I forgot she was late for that 30 min., right?). Followed by a big crowd, she escaped through the emergency exit.

2층의 모든 쇼핑객이 몰리면서 엄청 혼잡 ㄷㄷ '진짜 대박 이쁘다~' 이 말을 한 100번은 들은 ㅎㅎ

On the second floor, people still gathered around, talking about how incredfibly pretty she is. I must have heard it 100 times. hehe

비루한 제 디카의 영상이지만 오늘 첫 악수 대신 새끼고리 손도장을 한건 잘했는듯 싶네요 아핳아ㅏ항하아항~~~~~

오늘 왜 이렇게 힘이 들었는지 ㅎ 물론 누나를 뵙고 정신을 차렸지만 55분동안 부동의 자세로 있으려니 삭신이 쑤셔서

죽는줄 알았습니다. 쭈그려 앉아있기도 하고 ㅜ 몇몇 구경꾼들은 20분기다리다 지쳐서 궁시렁대다가 가버리고 ㄷㄷ

팬사인회 시간은....음. 분명 스타와 팬 사이의 약속이죠. 이 약속을 지킬수 있게끔 스케줄을 조정해야 하는 건

누나를 옆에서 보좌하는 매니저님과 YG가 아닐까요. 관계자분들....토요일은 항상 차가 막히고 제 시간에 도착하지 못한다는건 어느정도 파악하셨을거에요ㅜㅜ 비록 본의아니게 늦으셨지만 앞으론 여유를 가지고 일정을 조절해야 할 필요가...(물론 비루한 제가 나설부분은 아니지만 ㅜ) 행사가 한두번 늦어지는 것이 아니었기에 팬들을 마냥 기다리게 하기보단 양해를 구해서라도 일정 시간을 늦추는 것이 좋겠네요 ㅜ 뒷번호 팬들이 저마다 전화하면서 원성을 쏟아내는 모습에...위기를 느꼈답니다.어떤 이모팬분은 '이건 아니잖아...뭐하는거야 증말' ㄷㄷ ㅜㅜ

제가 쿠갤누님에게 들은건 한예슬, 김태희 등 톱스타들 사인회때 1시간 일찍와서 커피숍에서 기다리다 정확히 정시에 팬사인회를 시작하셨다네요 ㅜ 물론 앞에 스케줄이 있는데도 불구하고 일정을 조절했으니 미리 올수 있었겠죠?ㅜ

아무튼 누나와 오래동안 대화할 수 있어 저에겐 분명 행복한 사인회였답니다 ㅎㅎ

지금쯤 신나라레코드도 난리 났겠군요 ㅎㅎ 너무 피곤하지만 기운을 내서 후기를 씁니다^^ 제 비루한 디카영상...ㅜㅜ 사진을 못찍겠네요 ㅎ

Summary of last two paragraph: On one hand he was so happy about getting HS's promise but he was feeling very exhausted and upset about having waited for 55 mintues. All his muscles ached from standing for so long and also from sitting around so uncomfortably. He blames the YG and her manager for not thinking ahead about traffic time on weekends and for not organizing her schedule better, etc. He says some people left after 20 minutes. Other Goo Gallery members also complained about her lateness as this is not her first time. They hoped that Goo comes early to her fansigning like other actresses such as Kim Tae Hee and Han Yae Seul who come early, wait at coffee shop and meet their fans exactly on time. However, this fan still feels very happy that he was able to have a small conversation with HS noona. :)

MORE PICTURES

8xszmt.jpg

md00eu.jpg

16868ug.jpg

r9ohvp.jpg

CR:DC

오늘 영등포에 갔다가

구혜선씨 싸인회 한다는 소식 듣고

너무 좋아서 기다렸다가 보고 왔습니다~

역시 예쁘시더라구요>_<

보면서 계속 감탄 ㄷㄷㄷ..

사진을 찍긴 했는데.. 어디에 올려야할지 몰라서