Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

September 19th at 1PM is her fan signing meeting for her album CD in Seoul.

Correction: according to her schedule at http://www.kuhyesun.com/board/schedule.php

she is doing 2 different fan signing events on the same day one at 1 PM at "Heart Rex"(?) in Young Deung Po and the other one is at 4 PM at Shin Na Ra Record. Both events are to give her signatures for her new CD album.

thanks susAmerika for your explanation ... i am pleasure it .....

waiting for her events and the new pics :D

Guest susAmerica

Hello everyone♥

SUE thanks for GHS's CD signing schedules☺im sure many would line up again for her signatures..I wish for her signature for my CD too B)..looking forward for more pics and vids!

pixie eve yes those Japan pics were taken during her first trip for her album & not w/ BOF promotions○ nways miss chatting w/ you.. :)

velvet01, glazed hello! welcome to Hyesun's thread! :D

SUE,WEBBY,BELLA can you guys take a look at this website its the

KOREA DRAMA FESTIVAL and theres voting poll again..I just want to know if we can vote? I hope GHS nail this award this time! :lol:

scqgw1.jpg

POLL

scqgw1.jpg

Thank you PINK Fairy for the information about Korean Drama Festival. It seems that the poll is for the Netizens Award.

I tried to vote but you need to be a member and that means you need to have a Joo Min Deung Lok number which I assume is the Korean Citizens' number to become a member and then you can vote. There was no catagory for the foreigners to vote. Maybe Bella and Webby can check it out also. Below is the current result so far. I bolded the names that may matter to us. GHS is leading but followed closely by Yoona of SNSD. I hope the Korean fans and netizens are voting consistently. So far, 7158 people are participating in the voting. The final result is suppose to be posted on October 3 at 10:30 AM.

총 7158명 참여

MEN:

강인 하자전담반제로 (mbc드라마넷) 825명(12%)

김남길 선덕여왕(mbc) 180명(3%)

김범 꽃보다남자(kbs2), 드림(sbs) 85명(1%)

김준 꽃보다남자(kbs2) 43명(1%)

김현중 꽃보다남자(kbs2) 2,462명(34%) =Kim Hyun Joong of BOF

박기웅 남자이야기(KBS2), 서울무림전(KBS드라마넷) 17명(0%)

박시후 가문의영광(SBS) 5명(0%)

백성현 그저바라보다가(KBS2) 22명(0%)

송중기 내사랑금지옥엽(KBS2), 트리플(SBS) 12명(0%)

앤디 두아내(SBS) 8명(0%)

엄기준 잘했군,잘했어(mbc), 그들이사는세상(kbs2) 12명(0%)

유승호 선덕여왕(mbc) 52명(1%)

윤계상 트리플(mbc) 11명(0%)

윤상현 내조의 여왕(mbc) 108명(2%)

이민호 꽃보다 남자(kbs2) 2,089명(29%) =Lee Min Ho of BOF

이승기 찬란한 유산(sbs) 727명(10%)

이승효 선덕여왕(mbc) 243명(3%)

이용우 스타일(sbs) 5명(0%)

이필모 솔약국집 아들들(kbs2) 27명(0%)

이현진 가문의 영광(sbs) 9명(0%)

임주환 탐나는도다(MBC), 꽃보다남자(KBS2) 74명(1%)

정일우 돌아온 일지매(MBC) 90명(1%)

최다니엘 잘했준,잘했어(MBC), 그들이사는세상(KBS2) 1명(0%)

이현진 가문의 영광(sbs) 7명(0%)

황창빈 탐다는 도다(MBC) 44명(1%)

WOMEN:

구혜선 꽃보다 남자(kbs2) 1,652명(23%) =(Goo Hye Sun BOF)

김소은 꽃보다남자, 천추태후,결혼못하는남자(kbs2) 409명(6%)

문채원 찬란한 유산(sbs) 465명(6%)

민효린 트리플(mbc) 55명(1%)

박예진 미워도다시한번(kbs2), 선덕여왕(mbc) 522명(7%)

박한별 다함께 차차차(kbs1) 61명(1%)

서우 탐나는 도다(mbc) 321명(4%)

선우선 내조의 여왕(mbc) 93명(1%)

손담비 드림(sbs) 53명(1%)

오영실 아내의 유혹(sbs) 269명(4%)

유선 솔약국집 아들들(kbs2), 떼루아(sbs) 160명(2%)

윤아 신데렐라맨(mbc) 1,357명(19%) =Yoona of Cinderella Man

이민정 꽃보다 남자(kbs2) 123명(2%)

임주은 혼(mbc) 612명(9%)

장희진 태희혜교지현(mbc), 서울무림전(mbc드라마넷) 71명(1%)

한효주 찬란한 유산(sbs) 935명(13%)

Guest Mariposa28

hello everyone

just found this news, another endorsment for Hye Sun :D:D

Another sol pharmacy son gains endorsmenet power

KBS's warm family drama Sons of Sol Pharmacy is doing 40% ratings and has given its cast heightened profiles. For known actors like Lee Pil-mo (Dae-pung) and Han Sang-jin (Sun-pung), this means an increase in popularity and more endorsement deals. For a newbie like 22-year-old Ji Chang-wook (youngest brother Mi-pung), it means a sudden shot to stardom out of obscurity.

Now Ji Chang-wook has scored his own advertising deal, and will appear alongside Gu Hye-sun as the new brand model for Shinhan Financial Group. They recently shot a CF together playing boyfriend and girlfriend, which shows an image shift for Ji. While he currently plays the sweet, timid (and "sissy") Mi-pung in Sol Pharmacy, his new CF image portrays him as "wolfish" and assertive.

cr dramabeans

edit:i still doubt about hyesun pics and rain with hanbook..i will post again the pics if tlj release the pics.thanks :)

hye sun & Rain with Hanbook :)

rainhanbok.jpg

rainhanbok2.jpg

cre: baidu / Rain Indonesia

i hope we can see the HQ pics soon :)

mariposa28 hello and thanks for the news :)

Guest susAmerica

http://tvzonebbs.media.daum.net/griffin/do...rticleId=116937

This is from Daum Television. A fan wants to spread the information about GHS, a quality about her that makes the fan love her and respect her whole lot more. It may be an old news to some of you.

무비 매니아 : 구혜선은 이런 여자예요 [17] =

A fan named 'moviemania' says: Goo Hye Sun is this kind of woman.

[... 구혜선,눈물의 의리 ] [2008-08-25 07:50:12]=

[...Goo Hye Sun, her tears that represent sense of duty and loyalty

Original article is from: 무비 매니아 기사원본 http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200808250744161010 [2009-09-17]

故 이언의 납골당까지 동행했던 한 지인은 "두 여배우가 어린 나이인데도 불구하고 그 누구보다 어른스러움으로

가족과 친인척들을 위로했다"며 "이언의 유가족들이 매우 고마워했다"고 전했다.

한 관계자는 "윤은혜와 구혜선이 자신보다 이언의 가는 길을 먼저 챙겼다. 여자 연예인으로서 쉽지 않은 일인데 너무 감사할 따름"이라며 " 특히 구혜선은 매니저에게 미안한 나머지 알리지 않고 부산에 내려와 기차로 상경하기도 했다"고 귀띔했다.

Lee Un was a young actor who died this past summer in August of 2008 from a motorcycle accident. GHS and he worked together in <Strongest Chilwoo>. I believe he was only 27 yeras old when he passed. He also came out in Coffee Prince several years before with Yoon Eun Hae. The original article reports that GHS and YEH both went to Busan together after the funeral service in Seoul. I wonder if GHS and YEH are friends?? His funeral seemed to have taken place in very far corner of Busan. An acquaintance to the deceased reported in the original article that: "two actresses, GHS and Yoon Eun Hae, acted so maturely despite their young age by providing comfort and doing all kinds of necessary errands and work for Lee and Lee's family (for 3 days) and the family were very grateful to them." Another person at the funeral stated that" "both actresses helped take care of things at the funeral, forgetiing about who they are in real life." GHS, perhaps feeling guilty towards her manager, left for Seoul in the train on her own after everything ended in Busan.

scr1b15123.th.jpg

혜선양, 너무 맘이 착해서 걱정스러운..

그 먼 길 매니저도 없이...사진을 보니 검은 옷에 가방 하나 매고..

불의의 교통사고로 돌아가신 故이언씨

故 이언 3일장→부산 납골식까지 동행했다니

이언씨 부모님께서 정말 고맙게 생각하셨을 듯 합니다.

나누는 마음만큼 복 많이 받길 바래요.^^

Dear Hye Sun, you are just too nice that I worry about you. The road to Busan is so far away and you went without your manager..When I look at your pic, you are only wearing black clothes with a bag....for Lee Un who unexpectedly passed.

The fan believes that Lee's parents must have appreciated her. GHS stayed in Busan to help out for whole three days.The fan prays that GHS receives as much blessing as she shares her goodness with others.

쿠는 이런 사람. Goo is this type of a person.

의리가 있는 여자~ 구혜선!!! She is a woman with a sense of loyalty and duty~~GHS!!!!

이 기사 널리 퍼뜨려 주세요. Please, spread this report about her as far as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------

진짜 형광등 피부~*쿠여신!^^ Truly like the flourescent light skin~*Goo goddess :)

scr1b2e010.th.jpg

꼬리말 쓰기 comments by others who read above: (translate only some.) 무비 매니아 구혜선 이언 으로 검색해보세요 작년 꽃남 출연전 기사 [2009-09-17]

행복가득 알면 알수록 정말 너 괜찮은 아가씨죠...그래서 예뻐할수밖에 없네요. [2009-09-17]

The more I get to know GHS, I find her very good--I can't help but to think highly of her.

무비 매니아 이언씨하고 같이 드라마 햇다더라구요..동료배우 교통사고 났을때 부산까지 가서 챙기고 의리 있는 혜선이네요.윤은혜도 '커피프린스"에서 인연으로 이언씨 장레식 챙기고 보기 좋아요 [2009-09-17]

rize 정말 기특한 쿠~~ 하는 행동하나하나가 더욱 그녀를 가치있게 하는듯~~ [2009-09-17]

Goo is really commendable~~every little thing she does makes her into a valuable person~~

성공스토리 이때 쿠팬되기전인데 대단하다 느꼈어요 정말,,이언씨때도 그렇구 안좋은일 생길때마다 쿠가 마다않고 끝까지 자리지키며 챙기는 모습에 정말 다시보였던 배우랍니다.우리 쿠 맘 다치지말 고 발전하기를~☆ [2009-09-17]

At that time, I was not yet her fan but I definitely thought she is something,,,It is not just with Lee Un, whenever something bad like that happens, she stands by and help take care of things until the end. It really made me rethink about her. Our Goo, I hope she does not get hurt and always progress forward.

다크엔젤 정말 된사람이죠...올초 고장자연씨 발인식때도 교통사고 난지 얼마 되지 않은 몸이 좋지 않 은 상태인데도 가서 마지막 가는 길 배웅하고 유족분들 손잡고 위로해드리고 왔던데 그래서 고장자연씨와 친했던 같은 소속사 여자연기자분이 혜선씨 미니홈피 일촌평에 고맙다고 인사남 겼었죠.. [2009-09-17]

She is truly a "well-made" person. In the beginning of this year at the Jang Ja Yun-ssi's funeral, despite the fact that she herself was recovering from a car accident, she still went to pay her last respect and to comfort and help out with the family. That is why late JJY's friend of the same agency left a message of gratitude at GHS minihompy.

다크엔젤 영화사 아침 고정승혜대표님 장례식때도 장례식장에서 음식나르고 일손거들어드리고 했었는 데..정말 마음이 이쁜것 같아요..지인들 경조사 잘챙기고 인정많고 의리있는거로 유명한 혜선 씨..정말 얼굴만큼이나 마음도 이쁜것 같아요 [2009-09-17] Even at the funeral of Representative Jung Seung Hae, she helped out serving food and all kinds of things to help ease the family in mourning. Wow she truly has a beautiful heart. She really takes good care of people in distress. She is well known for having so much compassion and sense of duty and loyalty. Your heart is as pretty as your face.

새콤달콤 마음씀씀이가 어찌나 이쁜지...미모에 자만하지않고 소탈한 쿠여서 더욱 좋은...^^ [2009-09-17]

The way you think and do are just so pretty,,never conceited about appearance and so down to earth..I like you even more.

가을여행 이쁘네..얼굴도.. 마음씀씀이도..연예인같지 않은 수수함에 더더욱 좋아지는 쿠 [2009-09-17]

,,, you don't act like a star, but free and easy going,,liking you more and more.

flowerman 얼굴도 예쁘지만 마음은 더욱 예쁘고 예능머리지수도 뛰어난 쿠여신^^ 골목을 돌면을 들으면 너무나 가슴아픈 사랑이 숨어 있는것 같은데 어떤남자와 다시 사랑에 빠질까 누구와 결혼할 까 정말 궁금함;; [2009-09-17]

pretty in face and heart with so much excellent performing abilities :) Whenever I hear the <turning the alley> song, I feel that you have a hidden painful love story,,I am so curious with whom you will deeply fall in love and marry,,,

so670125 정말착해요의리의여인멋진후기작품서뵈어요 [2009-09-17]

so good so loyal hope to see you in great projects

story601 그래요..당신은 뭔가 다른 사람..정이많고 순수하고 자기만의 고집이 있고..무슨 일이든 최선 을 다하는 당신..사랑쿠^^ [2009-09-17] you are very different from others,,so much affection, pure, yet stubborn on your behalf,,,whatever you do, you put all your best,,love you, Goo

Rpiano 오오...첨 아는 사실이네요. 정말 구혜선은 뭔가 다르구나...그래도 혼자다니면 위험할텐 데.. [2009-09-17]

Oh, oh, I never knew this about you. You really are different..Even so. it is just too dangerous for you to travel alone,,,

미소한가득 정말 쿠는 얼굴도 이쁘지만 마음씨가 더더욱 이뻐서 인간적으로 너무 끌리는 배우!그리구 항 상 열심히 사는 모습도 너무 보기 좋아요^^ [2009-09-17] Your smiling face is just so pretty but your good heart is even prettier that I am drawn to you, the person, not only the entertainer. I just love the way you live your life so passionately.

쿠여신교주 저도 쿠누나팬되기 전이었는데...장례식장에 혼자내려오셨다는 사실은 처음 알았어요...정말 마음씨가 착하셔요... [2009-09-17] That news was before I became your fan. I never knew that you traveled alone because of a funeral. You are just so good.

퀸스타운 무비 매니아님 올려주신 주소..잘봤습니다..쿠는 정말 착하고 개념있는 친굽니다..장자연씨 나 정승혜대표님때도...!! 얼굴도 이뿌고 재능도 이뿌고 ..무엇보다도 맘이 이뿌네요..예전 에 교수님이 그러셨어요..결혼식엔 빠져도 장례식은 꼭 챙기는 사람이 되라는 말씀이 문득 생 각납니다..혜선이는 잘 실천하는쿠나....*^^* [2009-09-18] Goo is truly a nice person,,for JJY and Jung Seung Hae,,,So pretty, so talented, such beautiful mind. Long time ago I am reminded of our professor who told us, even if you may miss a wedding, be the kind of a person who never forgets to pay respect for those who passed..Hye Sun, you are living upto your promise.... :D

Guest ching22194

pink fairy thanks for the link!!! :D

finally i've got to see it.

she looks younger when she's thinner

and she looked fragile because of her white skin.

but i love her not so chubby look more.. :lol:

Tous Les Jours website updated more Rain and Goo Hye Sun pics :D

bhwv3c.jpg

iyk314.jpg

plogl.jpg

natali, I agree I hope they release the HQ of Rain and Goo Hye Sun's hanbok pics from TLJ! :)

cr:tlj.co.kr

p.s thanks for sharing another beautiful article about GHS susamerica!! I enjoy reading articles about her and because we get to learn who she is more and more and for other people to see that! ^^

HS will be busy tomorrow since she has 2 CD fan signings which means more pics & fancams for us to see! I can't wait :D now I'm curious what she'll wear and what her hair would look like for tomorrow hahaha! :D

Guest lee hana parker

Thank you PINK Fairy for the information about Korean Drama Festival. It seems that the poll is for the Netizens Award.

I tried to vote but you need to be a member and that means you need to have a Joo Min Deung Lok number which I assume is the Korean Citizens' number to become a member and then you can vote. There was no catagory for the foreigners to vote. Maybe Bella and Webby can check it out also. Below is the current result so far. I bolded the names that may matter to us. GHS is leading but followed closely by Yoona of SNSD. I hope the Korean fans and netizens are voting consistently. So far, 7158 people are participating in the voting. The final result is suppose to be posted on October 3 at 10:30 AM.

총 7158명 참여

MEN:

강인 하자전담반제로 (mbc드라마넷) 825명(12%)

김남길 선덕여왕(mbc) 180명(3%)

김범 꽃보다남자(kbs2), 드림(sbs) 85명(1%)

김준 꽃보다남자(kbs2) 43명(1%)

김현중 꽃보다남자(kbs2) 2,462명(34%) =Kim Hyun Joong of BOF

박기웅 남자이야기(KBS2), 서울무림전(KBS드라마넷) 17명(0%)

박시후 가문의영광(SBS) 5명(0%)

백성현 그저바라보다가(KBS2) 22명(0%)

송중기 내사랑금지옥엽(KBS2), 트리플(SBS) 12명(0%)

앤디 두아내(SBS) 8명(0%)

엄기준 잘했군,잘했어(mbc), 그들이사는세상(kbs2) 12명(0%)

유승호 선덕여왕(mbc) 52명(1%)

윤계상 트리플(mbc) 11명(0%)

윤상현 내조의 여왕(mbc) 108명(2%)

이민호 꽃보다 남자(kbs2) 2,089명(29%) =Lee Min Ho of BOF

이승기 찬란한 유산(sbs) 727명(10%)

이승효 선덕여왕(mbc) 243명(3%)

이용우 스타일(sbs) 5명(0%)

이필모 솔약국집 아들들(kbs2) 27명(0%)

이현진 가문의 영광(sbs) 9명(0%)

임주환 탐나는도다(MBC), 꽃보다남자(KBS2) 74명(1%)

정일우 돌아온 일지매(MBC) 90명(1%)

최다니엘 잘했준,잘했어(MBC), 그들이사는세상(KBS2) 1명(0%)

이현진 가문의 영광(sbs) 7명(0%)

황창빈 탐다는 도다(MBC) 44명(1%)

WOMEN:

구혜선 꽃보다 남자(kbs2) 1,652명(23%) =(Goo Hye Sun BOF)

김소은 꽃보다남자, 천추태후,결혼못하는남자(kbs2) 409명(6%)

문채원 찬란한 유산(sbs) 465명(6%)

민효린 트리플(mbc) 55명(1%)

박예진 미워도다시한번(kbs2), 선덕여왕(mbc) 522명(7%)

박한별 다함께 차차차(kbs1) 61명(1%)

서우 탐나는 도다(mbc) 321명(4%)

선우선 내조의 여왕(mbc) 93명(1%)

손담비 드림(sbs) 53명(1%)

오영실 아내의 유혹(sbs) 269명(4%)

유선 솔약국집 아들들(kbs2), 떼루아(sbs) 160명(2%)

윤아 신데렐라맨(mbc) 1,357명(19%) =Yoona of Cinderella Man

이민정 꽃보다 남자(kbs2) 123명(2%)

임주은 혼(mbc) 612명(9%)

장희진 태희혜교지현(mbc), 서울무림전(mbc드라마넷) 71명(1%)

한효주 찬란한 유산(sbs) 935명(13%)

i really want koo hye sun win..this girl very hardworking... also hope all about BBF can win

oh! sue thanks so much for sharing that piece of article, after reading it i cant help but feel awed by GHS's kindness and compassion, I only get to know her real persona through personal accounts like this from fans for I feel their utmost sincerity..Its Hyesun's selfless personality that drawn her to me(bigtime), she's such a blessing to a lot of people and a big influence on how we live our lives..thanks Hye sun sshi!! live well, be happy,2ywc0td.jpg

2ia6000.jpg

is this poster again FAN-MADE?

2chxo5f.jpg

cr: dc

Guest rainbowartist

I think she's really destined to be famous because she's supposed to be a 2ne1 member right?

She's really compassionate so she deserves to be blessed. I can't wait for her next projects.

Guest susAmerica

oh! sue thanks so much for sharing that piece of article, after reading it i cant help but feel awed by GHS's kindness and compassion, I only get to know her real persona through personal accounts like this from fans for I feel their utmost sincerity..Its Hyesun's selfless personality that drawn her to me(bigtime), she's such a blessing to a lot of people and a big influence on how we live our lives..thanks Hye sun sshi!! live well, be happy,

http://i27.tinypic.com/2ywc0td.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ia6000.jpg

is this poster again FAN-MADE?

http://i31.tinypic.com/2chxo5f.jpg

cr: dc

I am not sure either whether the above pix that ranks the CF couples is based on any polls or it is by various fan commnets. However, it says that CF couples are creating as much "issue" or buzz as the couples in dramas. Our GHS and Bi couple from the TLJ CF ranks # ONE as the couple who look the best together. :D

Guest susAmerica

ABOUT the Korean Drama Award poll: HELP!

I went in just now and found that, although GHS is still leading among female actors, she is being very closely followed, way more than before, by the second who is Yoona of SNSD. It is heartbreaking and very helpless situation for all of us who do not live in Korea. I was trying to email the KD organization to see if we can vote, but I cannot recognize a character in their email address.

Would anyone be able to go into the site and figure out what their email address is? I was going to write to them in English. Maybe if we all write to them they will show us the way???

The site is http://www.kdfo.org/2009/korea/

The email address is at the bottom of the screen and starts with the word, blue. Then I cannot recognize the character at all. If anyone figures it out, please post it.

I checked the DCinside and few fans are trying to get people to vote as there is a strong possibility that she may lose again. That will be so disappointing.

Would anyone be able to go into the site and figure out what their email address is? I was going to write to them in English. Maybe if we all write to them they will show us the way???

The site is http://www.kdfo.org/2009/korea/

The email address is at the bottom of the screen and starts with the word, blue. Then I cannot recognize the character at all. If anyone figures it out, please post it.

blue@kdfo.org, assuming that it's not necessary to type in caps.

Guest susAmerica

blue@kdfo.org, assuming that it's not necessary to type in caps.

Thanks a lot Webby!! I just sent my email message to KD to ask them if I can participate in voting. Hopefully they will answer. Thanks again!!