Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

hoho.. i shall try translating since bella and sue are not here right now,translation subject to corrections...

2009-09-06 22:05

9 월 5 일 & 6 일과 2 일 동안 열린 드라마 "꽃보다 남자 - Boys Over Flower ~"프리미엄 이벤트가 끝났다.

9 월 5 일에 열린 "신화 그룹 주최 파티 편"그리고 6 일은 "신화 학원 학원 제 편"과 취향을 집중, 3 시간에 걸친 이벤트는 드라마의 주인공 쿠무·쟌디 역 (원작 : 마키노 츠쿠시)のク・ヘソンをはじめ、F4メンバーのイ・ミンホ、キム・ヒョンジュン、キム・ジュン、キム・ボムが登場。

김・ボム는 드라마 촬영 중 참가를 위해 단 4 시간 체재. 자정부터 드라마 촬영이있다라는 것으로, 본래 회장을 뒤로했다.

또 한 이벤트는 5 일은 "다해 chan wa Kimi이다! 퀴즈"6 일 "꽃 남 응원단 취임식"라는 제목 회장의 여러분과 교류를 갔다 외에 드라마를 북돋웠다 주제가를 불렀다 T - max와 SS501도 등장하고 화려한 이벤트였다.

이날 회장에는 5.000 여명의 팬들이 모여 드라마 "꽃보다 남자 - Boys Over Flowers"의 인기를 다시 한번 입증했다.

BOF's premium event took place on two days -- sept 5th and 6th and has reached a close.

Sept 5th's event is titled "Shinwha group's sponsored party (?)" and the event on the 6th is "Shinwha School". During the 3 hour event, the main casts in the drama Goo hyesun and F4 took part. Kim bum is currently filming a drama so he can only stop by for 4 hours. (my note: may be that explains why he wasn't present in the last few pictures.)

The event on the 5th included a quiz and the one on the 6th.. (title of a part of the event which i don't understand, sorry), there was exchange/communication with the fans who attended the event, and Tmax and SS501 also made their appearance.

That day there were ~ 5000 fans who gathered together, once again giving evidence to BOF's popularity.

Guest susAmerica

The Mc's wearing shinhwa uniforms..how cute :Phttp://i29.tinypic.com/4dsfr.jpg

wheres bummie?

DC

This must be some kind of statements from the fans of MInho?? WEbby, great translation!!

지금 막, 학교 축제가 끝났습니다 ~! !

Just now, the school festival had ended~!!방금ボムhas 무사히 귀국했습니다. Just now Kim Bum safely left for Korea.4 시간이라는 짧은 시간 이었지만 참여해 주셔서 기뻤다군요!

He expressed that 4 hours was way too short but was very glad for all who participated!

그리고 오늘은 "꽃보다 남자 응원 단장"라는 코너가 있으며, 좌석 아래에

신화 학원의 카드가있는 사람이 단장으로 임명되었습니다.

Today we had BOF Cheer Leader Corner, and the person with the ShinHwa School Card became apppointed to the post.

또한 오늘은 이·민호 님이 특별히 자신의 캐릭터 인형의 수영장

레젠토이 일부러 미국에서 온 주신 분들에게 선물했습니다

했다. 와우 ~ "꽃 남자"는 먼 바다를 건너까지 인기가 네요.

Today, Lee MinHo gave away his character doll "swimming legend toy" (?) to the fans who came all the way from America. Wow, BOF is so famous even way over the seas.

그리고 뒷부분은 쿠·헤손 씨, 이·민호의 노래도 가중되어 있었고, 어제

에 이어 T - MAX와 SS501의 무대도있었습니다.

For the latter part, GHS and LMH sang. Following that, T-Max and SS501 also took stage.

참가하신 여러분, 정말 수고하셨습니다.

그리고 참석하지 못한 분들 이벤트 모양은 나중에 알려하므로

기대하세요 ♪

For all those who participated, thank you for working so hard. For those of you who could not participate, we will let you know later. Please wait!

출처-미노갤 Mino Gallery

울쿠도 노래 불렀나봐요...아...궁금크리....

Our Koo also sang. ah I want to know what happened....

Guest mintcar

Thank you webby and sue for the translate of the BOF event and bella for the caption of the drawing :)

Wow I want to hear GHS singing "around the alley" or "if i turn at the alley". I wonder how much that BOF Premium DVD would cost.

Guest susAmerica

This must be some kind of statements from the fans of MInho?? WEbby, great translation!!

지금 막, 학교 축제가 끝났습니다 ~! !

Just now, the school festival had ended~!!방금ボムhas 무사히 귀국했습니다. Just now Kim Bum safely left for Korea.4 시간이라는 짧은 시간 이었지만 참여해 주셔서 기뻤다군요!

He expressed that 4 hours was way too short but was very glad for all who participated!

그리고 오늘은 "꽃보다 남자 응원 단장"라는 코너가 있으며, 좌석 아래에

신화 학원의 카드가있는 사람이 단장으로 임명되었습니다.

Today we had BOF Cheer Leader Corner, and the person with the ShinHwa School Card became apppointed to the post.

또한 오늘은 이·민호 님이 특별히 자신의 캐릭터 인형의 수영장

레젠토이 일부러 미국에서 온 주신 분들에게 선물했습니다

했다. 와우 ~ "꽃 남자"는 먼 바다를 건너까지 인기가 네요.

Today, Lee MinHo gave away his character doll "swimming legend toy" (?) to the fans who came all the way from America. Wow, BOF is so famous even way over the seas.

그리고 뒷부분은 쿠·헤손 씨, 이·민호의 노래도 가중되어 있었고, 어제

에 이어 T - MAX와 SS501의 무대도있었습니다.

For the latter part, GHS and LMH sang. Following that, T-Max and SS501 also took stage.

참가하신 여러분, 정말 수고하셨습니다.

그리고 참석하지 못한 분들 이벤트 모양은 나중에 알려하므로

기대하세요 ♪

For all those who participated, thank you for working so hard. For those of you who could not participate, we will let you know later. Please wait!

출처-미노갤 Mino Gallery

울쿠도 노래 불렀나봐요...아...궁금크리....

Our Koo also sang. ah I want to know what happened....

I just went into the DCinside and found above fan account. It was originally written in Japanese. somehow the above account was missing a section on GHS. I have a feeling it is because the person who translated for the Minho gallery did not translate the GHS portion. Well here it is:

EDIT: I assumed that this article was a fan account because the Korean writing was somewhat of a low quality. However actually it was a news article in Japan and the source is: http://www.hanadan-k.com/news/news090906.php

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...4567&page=1

그리고 구혜선씨.응, 차밍하다고는 확실히 그녀를 위한 말.

세상의 남성인가 아니어도 , 그녀에게 넋을 잃고라고 주시해 버리는 것은 어째서입니까.

그런 그녀의 천재적인 재능은 여배우 뿐만 아니라, 영화 감독, 작곡가등도 한다고 하고,

오늘은 팬 여러분을 위해 노래를 피로해 주었습니다.

Then there is Goo Hye Sun-ssi. Definitely Charming is a phrase only for her.

All over the world, even if you are not a man, why is it that you feel you can lose your soul just looking ar her.

She has genius-like talents not only as a beautiful actress, but as a movie director, composer and etc.

Today, she sang for all her fans.

I just went into the DCinside and found above fan account. It was originally written in Japanese. somehow the above account was missing a section on GHS. I have a feeling it is because the person who translated for the Minho gallery did not translate the GHS portion. Well here it is:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...4567&page=1

그리고 구혜선씨.응, 차밍하다고는 확실히 그녀를 위한 말.

세상의 남성인가 아니어도 , 그녀에게 넋을 잃고라고 주시해 버리는 것은 어째서입니까.

그런 그녀의 천재적인 재능은 여배우 뿐만 아니라, 영화 감독, 작곡가등도 한다고 하고,

오늘은 팬 여러분을 위해 노래를 피로해 주었습니다.

Then there is Goo Hye Sun-ssi. Definitely Charming is a phrase only for her.

All over the world, even if you are not a man, why is it that you feel you can lose your soul just looking ar her.

She has genius-like talents not only as a beautiful actress, but as a movie director, composer and etc.

Today, she sang for all her fans.

OH! wow..thanks sue..i love this edited part, the portion where the "poster" choose to cut out :angry:

OMG, HS even did sing..i'm so excited...wonder what's song ? "If i turn at the end of the alley"? keke..thanks so much Sue!!!!

cant wait to watch the fan cam but i'm afraid it's hard to find one clip of only our girl's appearance ...as u guys see many fans just love the boys , not our girl :( (pink fairy i have the same impression of that "poster" as u)

I hope the fan who wrote that account captured HS' performance herself :)

Someone in dc enlarged the pics of HS today , i agree with lxandra HS looks skinner...somewhat i got the feeling that she always loses weight before attending a promotion trip and that makes me a bit worried :(...it's not good for her health..

sunj.jpg

sunj2.jpg

Guest susAmerica

Pink Fairy, I did not notice your CLICK ME sign until later. I will translate the article now.

HEADLINE: '금잔디' 구혜선은 'F4를 어떻게 생각했나?…일본고백

HEADLINE: How does the "Geum Jan Di" Goo Hye Sun really think of F4?---Confession in Japan

황용희 기자hee21@asiae.co.kr Hwang Yong Hee Reporter of Asia Economy News

기사입력2009.09.06 21:45최종수정2009.09.06 21:54 13 1 Reported on Sept. 6, 2009

구혜선(왼쪽서 3번째)이 6일 일본 요코하마에서 열린 '꽃남 이벤트'에서 F4들의 장점을 설명, 일본팬들을 즐겁게 했다.

GHS (third from left) made the Japan fans happy at the Yokohama BOF Event on the 6th by describing F4's positive qualities.

'금잔디' 구혜선이 6일 밤 멋진 노래로 일본 팬들을 사로 잡았다.

'Geum Jan Di' Goo Hye Sun also captured the hearts of Japan fans with her charming song.

6일 일본 요코하마 국립대홀에서 열린 드라마 '꽃보다 남자'(이하 '꽃남')의 프리미엄 이벤트 본행사에서 구혜선은 멋진 노래와 재기 넘치는 대화로 한국 연예인과 일본 팬들간의 '멋진 소통'을 일귀냈다.

BOF Premier Event was held at the Yokohama's National Grand Hall. GHS not only sang beautifully but also interacted beautifully with the Japan fans with her overflowing witty converstion.

일본내 이벤트그룹인 IMX(Interactive Media Mix)가 '꽃남' 제작사인 그룹 에이트와 손잡고 펼친 6일 이벤트에서 구혜선은 자신이 작곡한 거미의 곡 '골목을 돌면'을 뛰어난 가창력으로 불러 일본 팬들을 깜짝 놀라게 했다.

This event was a result of the collaboration of the Japan-based Event Group called IMX and the BOF Producers called Group Eight Production Company. GHS sang the song that she composed herself called, <IF I TURN AT THE END OF THE ALLEY>. The singer Gummy sings her song. Her outstanding singing ability really surprised the Japan fans.

이날 행사는 구혜선과 함께 이민호 김현중 김준 김범 등 '꽃남' 출연진들이 모두 출연, 한바탕 멋진 파티를 만들어냈다.

This event turned into a one incredible party for GHS along with LMH, KHJ, KJ, KB and other BOF casts.

구혜선은 신화그룹의 집사로 분한 두 일본 MC의 질문에 소신껏 답했고, 가끔 능청스럽게 '조크'도 더해 이벤트홀을 가득 메운 4000여 일본 팬들에게 큰 박수를 받았다.

GHS gave her honest opinions and answers to the questions of the two Event MC's who turned themselves into Shin Hwa Group's stewards. GHS also at times added sly jokes along with her answers that further excited over 4000 fans and brought much applause from them. (WOW, our girl was a MEGA hit!!)

구혜선은 'F4' 멤버들의 장점을 소개해 달라는 MC의 부탁에 "이민호는 매너가 좋았고, 잘 챙긴다", 또 김현중은 "무뚝뚝하지만 남자답고 멋지다"고 말했다. 또 김범은 "많은 여자들에게 인기가 있을 타입이다. 극중 소이정과 비슷할 만큼 멋있다"고 진단했고, 김준은 "생각이 깊고, 매사에 친절하게 잘 이끌어줬다"며 각자의 장점을 조리있게 설명했다.

The MC asked her to state the positive qualities of F4 members. Her response was very eloquent.

"LMH has nice manners and takes care of things really well. KHJ may be blunt but very manly and charming. KB is a type of person to be very popular among the ladies like the character So Yi Jung whom he acted in BOF. LIke So Yi Jung, KB is just as charming. KJ is deeply considerate and facilitates everything on a daily basis with much kindness."

또 자신의 성격은 "극중 금잔디와 잘 먹는 것은 비슷하지만 적극적인 것은 다른 것 같다"고 말했고, 피부 관리에 대해서는 "물을 많이 먹고, 스트레스를 안 받으려고 최대한 노력한다"고 살짝 말했다.

In terms of her own true character, "BOF Geum Jandi and I are similar in that we like to eat well, however, I am not all that positive or progressive. Regarding good skin care, she gently commented: " drink a lot of water and try to deal with stress well"

그는 이와함께 최근 음악 미술 등 다양한 활동을 하는데 대해 "영화는 종합예술이다. 그래서 꼭 영화를 만들어내 보고 싶다"며 "일본에서도 내가 만든 영화가 개봉되길 기원해 본다"고 말해 일본 팬들의 박수를 받았다.

Regarding her current activities in art, music and many others, she said that, "movie is a comprehensive art. That is why I sincerely want to make a movie. I hope and pray that when I make my movie, I can also show the movie in Japan." The Japanese fans responded with applause. :D

글 사진 황용희 기자 hee21@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ아시아경제 & 스투닷컴(stoo.com)이 만드는 온오프라인 연예뉴스>

Guest susAmerica

pink fairy, thank you for posting all the BOF members (minus KHJ) pictures during their press conference on Sept 6th. And, thank you for the link to the article that goes with the pictures. Below is the summary of the translation.

http://www.jpnews.kr/sub_read.html?uid=1575&section=sc1

The purpose of this press conference was to promote the BOF DVD and the F4 Photo Collection called SOFF or Story Of Flower Four. The conference was attended by, as seen in the pictures, LMH, GHS, KB and KJ. KHJ, as we know, was sick with a bad cold and resting in the hotel room. It has been about 5 months since the last time that they all got together for the promotion of BOF in April, 2009.

In terms of the DVD, LMH stated that DVD contained NG's and filming scenes to keep the fans interest. GHS stated that the DVD contained many pretty places in Korea as seen in the drama and which may entice the fans to come and visit Korea. KB and KJ talked about SOFFbooklets that would introduce the F4 in their more natural and normal styles instead of the grand, BOF drama, F4 styles. Both the DVD and the SOFF were on sale at the Fan Meeting for 4800yen.

After the press conference, the actors participated in the photo session and later at 7PM the BOF cast will attend the Premier Second Day Fan Meeting, joined by KHJ as well. One of the photos of LMH and GHS received much attention from the fans due to the similar color and style of dressing--their black suit and dress. (I think, to balance things out, GHS wore white or slightly pinkish dress to match the similar color suit of KHJ at the Premier Second Day Fan Meeting??)

Guest susAmerica

natalie, thank you for getting more pretty pix of our HS along with the link to the article.u]

Hwang Yong Hee Reproter of Asia Economy News interviewed GHS alone in Japan, perhaps after the BOF Premier Event. Her news article is posted on Sept 7, 2009 at 1:30 PM. Reporter Hwang also focused her last article mostly on what GHS did and said at the Premier Event--the article that is already translated above with GHS confessing her opinions about F4.

Headline: 구혜선 일본 인터뷰,"항상 저는 새로운 것을 꿈꾸고, 또 새롭게 세상을 바라봅니다"

Headline: GHS Japan Interview, "I always dream new dreams, and I look at the world in a new way."

Reporter Hwang noticed in GHS' face so much happiness and excitement when she met her in Yokohama. It must be because she is at the location of the BOF fan meeting and because of her successful ending of the concert with Isao Sasaki of her own compositions. Reporter met with Goo on the 7th of September at the Yokohama Intercontinental Grand Hotel for a special interview on her "hopes and dreams".

If the drama BOF is the masterpiece that created GHS, her collaborative musical work with Isao Sasaki lays the foundation for GHS as the movie maker and artist. The result of such collaboration is her CD, Breathe, which will set the tone for her new musical movie....

GHS has been talking much and spreading the news about her passion to make a movie. She has already perfected the script for her movie tentatively titled, <Magic>. There is much more work to be done to make the movie a reality. She must get more investors, must do some PR work to secure actors/actresses, and,basically, there are tons to do. However, "such work in itself makes me (GHS) very happy and very excited for what is yet to come!"

Regarding her collaboration with Isao Sasaki, GHS states, "I still cannot fully realize what happened! But, I learned so much and I was able to fully satisfy within myself different types of expectations that I had. I also feel relieved and happy that I have prepared the musical foundation for my future movie. The new CD titled <Breathe> is a result of 20 years of work and preparation. (She must have started learning to play piano when she was either 5 or 6 years old!!) :D I may not have received professional training, but I have loved working and playing music for a very long time."

GHS stated that, although she may have the global structure for her movie ready, however, it may take her some time to really concretize and finalize all the details. She has yet to meet a satisfactory investor and she must go after full-scale for the lead actor/actress.

GHS is totally against turning herself into both director and the lead for her movie at the same time. "I still do not fully believe in myself. I still need to study a little more. Challenging myself to direct a movie itself is an incredible uphill battle for me, but to also act in such a scenario is close to impossible".

GHS, as most people know, initially dreamed of becoming a singer. She does have a beautiful voice for singing. "However, while I was producing my CD, BREATHE, I realized few things."

"I was going to sing my own song for the CD. However, when I heard Gummy-ssi sing my title song, <Turning at the end of the alley>, I realized that professional singers are definitely different. I can sing but the professionals can breathe the life into a song and make a difference."

"Because of the success of BOF, I am invited to many places. Coming to an event like this was also an invitation. That is why I travel a lot and see so many new things. Yokohama is a beautiful and relaxiing city. The city is so well organized. Due to BOF, many people recognize me and, for that, I am very happy. With more opportunities and invitations, I hope to travel more and to see and learn more."

"But, due to the breakout of various types of flues, I feel bad that many promotional activities have been cancelled. This past spring in Taiwan, they were planning to have a 'shake hands' promotional event. But such event can easily and possibly pass the unwanted virus and so such events were cancelled. So far, as many as 4 or 5 promotional activities including Phillippines and Thailand have been cancelled for me."

"No matter what, I am always thankful for each day" GHS is a passionate and extremely hard-working person who tries her best. Through the interview with GHS, this reporter felt that hope comes from dealing with every new challenge.Reporter also senses the power of Korean Entertainment Industry rushing towards GHS's dedication to her dreams and the reporter dreams of "POWER GHS". (I sincerely hope the same thing as the reporter!)

Guest jandi_girl

"Because of the success of  BOF, I am invited to many places. Coming to an event like this was also an invitation. That is why I travel a lot and see so many new things. Yokohama is a beautiful and relaxiing city. The city is so well organized. Due to BOF, many people recognize me and, for that, I am very happy. With more opportunities and invitations, I hope to travel more and to see and learn more."

"But, due to the breakout of various types of flues, I feel bad that many promotional activities have been cancelled. This past spring in Taiwan, they were planning to have a 'shake hands' promotional event. But such event can easily and possibly pass the unwanted virus and so such events were cancelled.[color="#0000FF"] [size=6]So far, as many as 4 or 5 promotional activities including Phillippines and Thailand have been cancelled for me."[/color][/size][/codebox]

thanks sue for the translation.. sorry for the post i made earlier. im supposed to react only to the part where HS states that there is a plan to go here in the phils....damn those viruses :angry: ..huhuhu...well i really hope that the plan will push thru in the near future...she is very famous here and my mother likes her face very much....our girl is really looking great this day...i really envy her co'z whatever the styles she pulls it through....good luck HS for your upcoming movie..well i hope that she can be the actress and the same time a director of her own movie... :D

aaue1.jpg

aaue2.jpg

aaue3p.jpg

aaue12.jpg

aaue42.jpg

cre: DC

EDIT: Just want to share ^^ Member Dana from CSJH The Grace Girl Group seems to have updated her CY BGM with our girl's song <밤비소리> kekeke ;)

cydn.jpg

You can check it at her CY here

:lol:

thanks for all the HS' updates everyone~~ :lol: HS eoni looks gorgeous in last night's jp fanmeeting! On the weekend I heard the news about Tablo & Kang Hye Jung's plans to be wedded next month and they are expecting a baby due next year...I wonder if HS will be going to Tablo's wedding since they are good friends afterall, :Dslek thanks for sharing the cyworld BGM playlist of Dana from CSJH she definitely has great taste in music! haha!! Ahhh!! I really want to see a vid or fancam of HS singing "골목을 돌면" from the fanmeeting because that song is just beautiful! It also makes me wonder if YG has plans on making an MV for one of HS's songs from her album most likely for " 골목을 돌면"...I hope they do! :D:P

MNET HANADAN BTS 22

cr:meow13131313

I don't know if it's just me but the audio of the vid seems out of sync. I've checked the one ying5387isme uploaded and there's also something wrong with the audio ><