Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

Guest .alyak_

HERE ARE EVEN MORE PICTURES!

again. click on the thumbnails...

th_2965.jpg th_-2.jpg th_7185.jpg th_a.jpg

th_632761156575381105_6327611565750678.jpg th_3554092983_67efe961_0106_33775.jpg th_988260277_cc1c274f_20070105haha2859.jpg th_54024-1.jpg

th_8260-1.jpg th_20061222int-104059.jpg th_20061222int-24059.jpg th_20061222int-14059.jpg

th_20061222int0-24059.jpg th_1111-7-jjjoonshik7968.jpg th_149610.jpg th_129610.jpg

th_109610.jpg th_98521.jpg th_68162.jpg th_58162.jpg

th_54024.jpg th_4gdg4874.jpg th_8260.jpg th_52006151.jpg

th_1fdgf2669.jpg

Credits: Cyworld / Soompi

OKAY. Last set for now. :sweatingbullets:

th_1-3.jpg

th_1-2.jpg
th_1-1.jpg
th_nutssss.jpg

th_newsen_photo7624.jpg
th_J8104.jpg
th_g.jpg
th_fgg3384.jpg

th_f.jpg
th_EPISODE01_019072.jpg
th_e.jpg
th_DSCN0230.jpg

th_d.jpg
th_179110.jpg
th_169110.jpg
th_49110.jpg

th_c.jpg
th_b.jpg

Credits: Cyworld / Soompi

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wakeywakey

in those pictures from the first page, he reminds me of Shin Dong Wook, especially since Shin Dong Wook acted with that girl he's standing beside in Cloud Stairway..that girl is from Cloud Stairway right?? haha well she looks like it

but anyways Ji Hyun Woo is a such a cutie!!

he makes me want to scream! which i somewhat did hahaha!

i have to go find The Nuts music now! and i have to go watch OVER THE RAINBOW NOW!!! haha i've seen him around, but i never actually paid attention and now that i have..he's sooo adorableeeeeeeee! he does resemble bi, but that's not the reason why i like him! He's sooo tall too!!

I know Hyun Woo because of OLD MISS DIARY (KBS-Sitcom)..I love this sitcom very much and desperaterly trying to find the complete episodes of this sitcom.

I bought a dvd box set recently with English Subs but it is not the whole episodes. It is only 30 episodes from about 200 episodes of these sitcom..

Can somebody tell me if the full episodes of this sitcom is available for sell or does anybody know where can I download this sitcom..

Thanks alot for any infos..

I like Ji Hyun Woo as PD Ji in this sitcom..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest verity703

I know Hyun Woo because of OLD MISS DIARY (KBS-Sitcom)..I love this sitcom very much and desperaterly trying to find the complete episodes of this sitcom.

I bought a dvd box set recently with English Subs but it is not the whole episodes. It is only 30 episodes from about 200 episodes of these sitcom..

Can somebody tell me if the full episodes of this sitcom is available for sell or does anybody know where can I download this sitcom..

Thanks alot for any infos..

I like Ji Hyun Woo as PD Ji in this sitcom..

Hi! I'm a long time Ji Hyun-Woo fan and I'm so glad to meet all you guys.

Hyun-Woo actually became really popular after starring as Ji PD (Producer Ji)

in the sitcom Old Miss Diary. He was the younger boyfriend of Mija(Ye Ji-Won)

who is the heroine of this series. This series is really really funny and Hyun-Woo is so

handsome and cute and adorable in the role.

This series was so popular that it was made into a movie and was released last year.

It's soon coming out in DVD so please be sure to watch it.

(It has 224 25-minute episodes so it will may take a long time heh~heh~

but you can enjoy how the relationship between Ji PD and Mija develop.)

You can download all the episodes of Old Miss Diary at this clubbox.

This clubbox has all of the dramas that Hyun-Woo has been in. ENJOY!

http://clubbox.co.kr/OMD

Hi! I'm a long time Ji Hyun-Woo fan and I'm so glad to meet all you guys.

Hyun-Woo actually became really popular after starring as Ji PD (Producer Ji)

in the sitcom Old Miss Diary. He was the younger boyfriend of Mija(Ye Ji-Won)

who is the heroine of this series. This series is really really funny and Hyun-Woo is so

handsome and cute and adorable in the role.

This series was so popular that it was made into a movie and was released last year.

It's soon coming out in DVD so please be sure to watch it.

(It has 224 25-minute episodes so it will may take a long time heh~heh~

but you can enjoy how the relationship between Ji PD and Mija develop.)

You can download all the episodes of Old Miss Diary at this clubbox.

This clubbox has all of the dramas that Hyun-Woo has been in. ENJOY!

http://clubbox.co.kr/OMD

Thanx alot for the reply...

Any idea how many years that Mi Ja is older than PD Ji?

I also (finally) find another clubbox which (I believe) got the whole episode of OMD..

here is the link.

http://clubbox.co.kr/hima

or go to :

FindClubbox 4 OMD

and then click hima..

I am trying to download the video that is not included in the 30-episode DVD box set..Unfortunately it has no Englis subtitle..so I just can see the motion picture cos I do not understand Korean.. :(:blink: ..But I am glad that I still can see the funny scenes of Mi Ja and PD Ji..Ye Ji Won and Ji Hyun Woo have a very good chemistry..:)

Anyway,

I also cut out some video files where PD Ji's (Ji Hyun Woo) played guitar for Mi Ja in the club and put it in my YOUTUBE..

If you are interested, here is the link :

PD Ji (Ji Hyun Woo)'s Solo Guitar in Old Miss Diary (TV Version)

i knew Ji Hyun Woo from over the rainbow.. and loved him eversince. i really loved his voice! and his smile. to die for. :)

i do see some resemblance with Shin Dong Wook, maybe that's why i love both of them lol :)

Guest .alyak_

Thread's been quiet. I haven't been here!

I think these are new pictures. I'm not sure though... ^_^

2dlq7ma.jpg

2efqoeh.jpg

I love this one.

4fw3ntk.jpg

455qe81.jpg

343fzix.jpg

Credits: Cyworld / Soompi / Kayla

• 2 weeks later...
Guest beary

anyone has the download link to this Wedding Cake song? :)

He performed this song with his guitar when he attended Happy Together

hi all you guys!!!

I'm a new fan of jhw from thailand+++

I just knew him from Over the rainbow+++

so now I'm looking everything 'bout him and I've found a lot from here+++

thanx everyone for information and piz^^

Thanks for all the pics posted! I'm so happy, I just finished downloading OLD MISS DIARY and can't wait to watch it. I just miss this guy, Anyone knows if he has anything coming up soon? (Aside from THE NUTS). I'm hoping he'll get casted in another drama soon!

Guest kaonamp

A lot of people say he resembles Bi but I also think he resemble So Ji Sup. Especially when their smiles.
- Butt3RFLii

I aslo agree, whenever I see him he reminds me of Ji Sub. I think it probably has something to do with the face structure and the smile. I know its not completely the same but it has similarities. But anyways he's such a handsome guy. What attracted me to him was his height. He just looks so tall on screen, especially when paired up against is female co-stars. I love his never ending long legs, somehow thats the first thing that I noticed on him.

Thanks for opening this thred and please do continue to post updates and photos of him.

Archived