Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found a couple of Xman clips JHW was in (hope someone can sub the second one of him insulting that girl) I still can't find all the episodes he was in though!  :((
 (Credit to LinMeY for the first one)

(credit to SweettiramisuKang for the second one)

Guest liangss

@aisling
the album was released on November 30, 2011 so he started the promotion from early December, it also fits well with when he passed the signed CD to YIN, but I guess he did the heavy promotion beginning from late December of going to radio programs ...
since Younha's radio program is on Dec 28 and YIN's radio program on Jan 04, now I believe he did not volunteer to go to YIN's program ... these programs are all scheduled pretty ahead of time and he followed them strictly ... poor kid ... must be burned out during those days ... at last, he has some time to himself and rest for a while ... 

Guest liangss

@lyra_brillantez@aisling  About his butt, JHW is so thin and skinny, plus he does not work out a lot ... I bet his butt ... regular thin man's butt ... //run   BUT he has the potential!! kekekekeke
@aisling Thank you for those youtube clips, my heart just gets melt looking at his face and cute look ... he is really a nuna killer ... my heart ... oh my heart melts ... he looks especially cute in that hair style in the nuts - wanted girlfriend live performance ... FYI, I read in his Nov 2011 interview that he said he was acting the nuna killer a lot after his debut, but he was wondering whether he could still be that role/character setting when he turned 30 (I think he meant he could not be nuna killer forever and he needs to change ...), probably that is why he begins to take QIHM drama to begin the transformation ... to this sense, enlistment may be a good thing, you know Korean see man mature after the army ...
@tessieroo Great that you are willing to update this thread, I would come here often to check any updates and join the discussion, digging up stuff in Baidu bar, hehehehe
@Hafie You are not alone, we all are waiting patiently of the enlistment news ... currently, nothing new ...
So glad to see you gals here ...

Guest liangss

Don't know if anyone post this before,
wow!! he played the guitar so well ... starting from 2:30, he even rapped before that ...

@tessieroo as always, we can rely on you about JHW, even the tiniest details, you know it all. and that grin pictures, just melted my heart  :x EDIT: and thanks for the xman files too. I've been searching for those clips but to no avail, so thanks!
@liangss those pictures at baidu were simply awesome! I was spazzing hahaha and squealing like a teenager hahaha
@aisling OMG! those old clips were hilarious especially the first one hahah, he's so skinny, nonetheless, he really is a guitar genius in that old clip... the 2nd vid was DAEBAK! he's a noona killer and he knows well how those grins work. ANd he knows when he do that, he'll just turn noonas and dongsaengs into goo. Women will just melt like ice cream no matter what age bracket we belong to hahahaha
@lyra_brillantez thanks for taking care and updating this site. 
And to everyone...hello!!!

@pluie625 @liangssHello girls! Thank you for posting here... I was a little bit lonely here :D Though he's gained a lot of new fans after QIHM and after his bold confession, most fans are just silent lurkers :) Sometimes there are around 70 people reading this thread, but none of them come out to spazz with me :D
@HafieEvery morning I wake up I'm hoping to read news about his enlistment. July 3rd is 8 days from now... :/ I really hope he won't sneak in without saying anything... that would break my heart... I'm already tearing up just thinking about it...
-----------BTW if you had to pick 3 body parts you like most about him, what would those 3 body parts be? I know... it's really hard, but try to pick 3 of them :DMine list:
1. lips2. shoulders3. cheeks

aisling
Me too. I was like maybe today, there will be news about his enlistment but of course there is no news. I really hope he won't sneak in like KDW. It would break my heart. Anyway, I was on naver today using Google Crome (So, it can translate the website for me, which is rather useless and do you know Google Crome translated his name into 'Drama'? I found it interesting... xD) and searching news about him.. Wanting to find news about his enlistment but the latest news about him was because of gag Concert, which I don't want to comment and touch upon. However, every articles that talked about the Gag concert keep on saying that he will enlisted next month..... T______T

So... 3 favourite body parts eh...
=P~ =P~ =P~ it really is hard to choose but for me:
1. His canine teeth. I love to see it when he smile...
2. His dimples
3. His sexy back

Guest syapotter

My fave 3 body parts are actually the same like aisling hehe.. but in no particular order. But I really do love his lips the most. When those lips/mouth broke out into a grin, I literally melt into a puddle of goo..  :\"> :x

Guest harushima

3 favorite body parts?

• Back
  • Legs
  • Cheeks
=)) I wanted to add more but @aisling asks only three~
Oh I hope he won't sneak in. :( But if it's what he wants, then so be it. I'm satisfied to know that he's spending his time with his family and YIN before his enlistment. :D

-----
=)) School has started and I'm starting to adjust, balancing school and fangirling. 

My 3 favorite body parts of JHW:

• eyes   -   They just convey sincerity, vulnerability and warmth.
  • Lips-   More of his smile, it is to die for.....and he's a good kisser, right
  • shoulders-  Aside from the fact that they look good on him, with his tall height, it just evokes the                       sense of security.

Btw, I read on twitter or soompi thread (I'm not sure!) that his contract with his agency is only until July 2012.  Is that the reason why there is still no news of his possible enlistment? :-/

3 favorite body parts? why only 3? For sure we like more than just 3 but since @aisling asked for 3,
1. lips2. eyes3. dimples
lips...they're kissable and you just want to kiss them for no reason at all hahahaeyes ... his eyes says it all, he can't lie with those expressive eyes of his dimples... I just love them, they're cute and makes me want to pinch those cute little things on his cheeks
@Hafie hahaha those canine teeth made me LOL@syapotter ahhh those lips, IKR? aisling is making us all menboong with that lips picture hahaha@harushima @akikisetsu yeah, i wanted to add those broad shoulders, sexy back and long legs but we're just allowed to choose 3.
Any news for his enlistment date yet? where's @tessieroo, she can answer us for sure... I hope he won't sneak into the camp like Kang Dong Won did. Or maybe he just want to go silently with only YIN and his family around....

@pluie625 - you give me way too much credit, I'm scrambing for information about his enlistment just like the rest of you. But I'm not that worried about it, I still tend to think his brother posted the truth. (that nothing had been decided yet and he could still go for a delay) And how many of these guys do sneak in? (besides KDW, who else has done that?) So I hope he won't but I'm bracing myself in case he does. I would be a bit shocked since he doesn't sneak around or hide anything about his life. Why would he do that now? I'd be full of questions if he started behaving in a way that's not like him. 
I can't think of JHW in body parts! ROFL! I'm most attracted to his sparkly eyes, his naughty "I-know-what-you're-thinking" grin, and his big booming laugh. When I first started obsessing and looking for information, he blew me away. (and I know @Aisling agrees with this, I've seen her post it) THE MORE YOU FIND OUT ABOUT HIM, THE WORSE THE OBSESSION GETS.  
He's the most honest, down-to-earth K celebrity I've ever seen. That's what I love about him:D

Yeah,,,, @tessieroo is a witness of my growing affection :D I started spazzing about Kim Boong Do in QIHM thread... I was really blown away like I've never been blown away by any leading man before.My fanglirling started being QIHM off topic :D And tess even made fun of me because of my fangirling posts =))
But I told myself "Just enjoy the show and move on! Do NOT start digging up stuff about him, do NOT fall for him."Hmmm.... but my attempt = epic fail. Once I started "youtubeing" him I couldn't stop. There was no way I could go back.I even shared my concern with tess... I told her that it's unhealthy how much I like him :D 
I couldn't help myself from comparing him with my previous biases. And the more I compared him with others... the more obvious it was that they were no match for him :x I'm such a goner for him. 

@Aisling - honestly, you remind me so much of myself from 6 years ago. I literally started spending hours online searching for his videos, pictures, interviews, and everything else. (I also think it was his Old Miss Diary clips that did me in) The thing that sucked is that none of those videos were English subbed? And now they are, thanks to you!   >:D<  
It's been a huge joy for me to watch you and others fall for him - my heart just bursts with happiness. After watching a few of his dramas & movies and seeing them not do that well, I started praying for him to get an awesome role that would shoot him up in fame. (which is kinda silly considering he himself doesn't really care about that as much as he does his music) So my fangirling is a bit off - I should be concentrating on his music. (LOL) 
MEH, I don't care. I'm just so happy for him, it's crazy. :x
I don't think it's unhealthy, I think it shows you're a good judge of character. He's very special. You recognized that.  It's more about his charming, charismatic personality than anything else. How rare to find such a nice young man! (with a to-die-for naughty grin!) 
I want one. =))

Archived