Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bambiina.you are  here TOO??? Waaaa this is soo sad! We are soo sad! 
I am for the first time HAPPY that the other half had to go to work because I can drool for a longg time here....!

He can: 
1. make me miss him ..as if i know him personally...waaaaaa
2. cut hair perfectly
3./heal himself pretty damn quick
4 ride a horse and look good as heck
5. use a bow and arrow 
6 write left handed
7. managed to pin point the exact location of hospital so that he doesnt end up IN the wall or IN a tree but always next to it
8. get into places - her house, the library etc-- all locked 
9. eat her lower lips. upper lips etc all without somehow using his tongue 
10 walk with a girl on his feet
11. ride a bike!  and get off it quickly to save the said girl from falling off a track -- 
12. make me fall in love again....
OOOPS THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU OPEN 3 THREADS...you Post in the wrong one...

Guest harushima

cheer up G-ladies [this is what we @aisling , @harushima  come up to tag us fans ,

:D

)

Ji Hyun Woo’s Army decision revealed: “I can’t perform romantic scenes”

On June 9, Ji’s agency, Paramount Music, said, “We think that Ji is exhausted after finishing the shooting for the series Queen and I. He said that he will join the Army because he can’t perform romantic scenes anymore.”

The agency added, “He was immersed in the series and he is currently in a state of panic and lethargy. He said he needs to recharge himself and since he received his military enlistment notice, he said he will join the Army.”

According to the agency, Ji is currently keeping a low profile after revealing his love for Yoo on June 7.

“We didn’t even know that he said he loved Yoo. We, as an agency, can’t say anything about a man and woman’s business.”

“He will take a rest until he joins the Army. We haven’t decided if he will hold a fan meeting before he joins the Army yet or not.”

When Ji was attending a fan meeting, which was held on June 7 at CGV in Seoul for tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday series Queen and I, he drew a lot of attention by saying, “I wanted to confess in front of my fans. I love Yoo with all my heart.”

Source: Starnews
via Korea.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVWAgboUvT0 Kekekekeke.. If it's posted before let me know I'll delete it.... SSK1 .. Wahahahahahahhaah you are here too? GOD WE ARE SICK......... Btw that sexy back song is so so so funny.... Pwh JHW you make my day with the confession and all....I never like celeb as much as this before.... I love him more than rain... And this is selius... Vely selius...

Yipe, I am also stalking 3 threads. We all have a psychiatrical problem and only Hyun Woo can cure us! Let's see what is perfect about him? 1) he is freaking tall, charismatic and talented 2) he is humble, hardworking, respectful and honest 3) he is close to his family 4) his role in QHIM is the best male role to date, and he played it to perfection 5) of course, his kisses are yummy, esp with YIN 6) he has sexy back, broad shoulders, chest.....drooling ops! 7) he can sing and write songs too! 8) he is daring and courageous - u know why 9) his fearless confession regardless of the backlash he will face 10) he looks great in whatever clothes he wears 11) he likes older women, and had only dated women -- cos I m older LOL 12) he is not the usual spineless flower boy 13) he is a man, not a boy 14) his gorgeous smiles - makes us all melt in a puddle of goo 15) his sexy speaking voice, esp when he whispers Anyone care to add on?

Hi  Bambiina  . . . do you still visit my avvy's thread?
I first noticed him in Over the Rainbow  in one of of Song Hye Kyo's CF because his eyes reminds me of Rain. I really like him in Birth of the Rich and now loving him in Queen In Hyun's man.

@JulieSean Yes yes and yes to all 15. I wonder how to get over him... And he made it worst by confessing... I didn't expect it, well I am sure there's something going on but I did not expect such bold confession. Dang... Where is him.. Ya hyun woo yah... Ottiso? Na pubushippo...

Ok.. I am officially doom... I stalked two thread... Not enough? Now I am stalking this thread..... N he is going to ms.. Andheyyyyyy......Don't worry we are the same I have been stalking Soompi since this morning and it's 3pm now Wap72 err... Soompi is my second home... Sometime my first home.... This is not good.... Not good at all

:)
Okay, I'll confess too. You know in EP 15 when BD and HJ are in bed and he whispers to her? (It's at the 7:38 mark in the video) OH MY GOD, I freaked out and couldn't get that whisper out of my mind. (so unbearably sexy!) Soooo, I asked my boyfriend to whisper something to me? 
*kekeke* It worked for about 5 seconds, I kinda went all limp. (and we were in line at a fast-food place) but then I realized he whispered "why do you want me to whisper?" and I didn't wanna explain why. :-\" So I just dropped the subject and gave up. 

Guest wap72

@tessieroo.....fail! hahahaha..next time ask him to whisper inside the movie house. lol!!!
@juliesean @bambiina
so many of us are doomed. we should have a send off party for jhw for making us crazy!
how can jhw's management do that to him...no plan of a fan meeting before he goes to military service? how cruel can they be to the fans. he'll be gone for two years. give them/us something to live by for 2 long years.
and re: romantic actingvspent......what can we expect yin totally drained his energy with all the smooches and lovey-dovey he won't be able to do that to any other woman anymore, by that she ruined his acting career with other leading ladies....hahaha.... either he'll imagine they're yin or he wont be able to give his all and we'll all notice the difference :D
i hope there will be paparrazi shots in the middle of the night, them having coffee or just buying something in the convenience store...hahahaha! somebody should stalk yin if jhw is sending her off or fetching her at the radio station

@wap72 - I'm trying to figure out a way of having him watch QIHM with me.  He said he would but we haven't so far. :D
HAHAHA! YIN ruined his "noona killer" career! She did that on purpose. :-w
I imagine he IS getting stalked big time right now! Which might be why he's hiding somewhere! I'll bet YIN is being followed like crazy too. (and I picture her smiling and giggling for the cameras) :))

Guest wap72

hahahaha..... i bet they're having a grand time playing hide and seek...and that's after the announcement which makes hide and seek more difficult to achieve :D

And we quote "HE CAN'T PERFORM ROMANTIC SCENES ANYMORE"

Hhhmmmm why? Oh why? Or should I say Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Yeah! Hahahaha

Yoo In Na look what you've done to our MAN? Madly in love with you and can't do romantic scenes with anyone anymore?

And like most of you here, 3 JHW Threads are open and checking my iPhone while at work every coffee break LOL

Archived