Sandisk e250

Pseudonym

Some problems...
I just got this mp3 player for not even three months and I'm having problems with it. I had put songs and videos into it but one time, I turned it on all my songs were deleted on its own. I turned it off and then on again, but it had the same error. The thing is, all my videos are there and I've been trying to delete them. When I went to put songs from my laptop/desktop to my mp3 player, it says that it couldn't find the device (that they couldn't detect my mp3 player connected).

I'm a newbie with mp3 players seeing as this is my first one so I'm hoping you guys could help :)

take it back to the store.

It osunds like the memory chip of the mP3 player is defective. You could try to format it if its inconvient to go back, but I think it would be best if you exchanged it.

Its the idea of say 1 in 1000 memory chips are defective... and you happen to have that one...

Guest DAnonymous1

I don't know if it will help or not, but try switching between the two transfer modes. Maybe the other one will work? Does the MP3 player actually show up or does it only cause an error when you try to copy files? Does the expansion slot work? If the expansion slot works, then something is most likely wrong with the primary memory.

Archived