• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jaewon fan said:

msmall

wrote:

»

According to the link below, they are releasing "May Queen OST: Part 3" on 11/17 (today, for some parts of the world). It lists Sonya and Kan Jong-Wook as the singers. I don't know whether they're singing another song as a duet, or if that means they're releasing the older songs again. We'll find out!

:)http://www.melon.com/cds/newmusic/web/newcomingsoon_list.htm?MAIN=MAIN_SOON

well said awsparkle.!! i couldn't agree more..Does anyone else think CH  is falling for his soon to be silly bride..thanks @tessieroo for the video preview but the preview still looks kind of boring. I really wish the writers would start stepping things up this drama has turned into the biggest snooze fest ever

Guest jaewon fan

well said awsparkle.!! i couldn't agree more..Does anyone else think CH  is falling for his soon to be silly bride..

CH will have only one thing. ;) it's IH.. i think she really fallen for him and i hope CH will soon feel the same way.....

shedevil77 said: well said awsparkle.!! i couldn't agree more..Does anyone else think CH  is falling for his soon to be silly bride..thanks @tessieroo for the video preview but the preview still looks kind of boring. I really wish the writers would start stepping things up this drama has turned into the biggest snooze fest ever

Guest jaewon fan

@ awsparkle , CH plan is going smooth right now but do you think JDH can be defeated easily??? i don't know why but i still have this feeling that CH can't out smart him. KS once said, fighting in the dark is JHD specialty , that's why he's not gonna use it but CH use the same way to trick JDH which is much more evil than him. I don't think he will win. JDH surely have something on his sleeve that can tie CH and make him helpless. I have more hope on Jung Woo and KS on nailing down JDH, it's just isn't the right time yet. But i'm afraid Jung Woo will also die on the next few episode.... just a feeling... :-D

@jaewon, DH is clever, underhanded and cutthroat. CH knows this and this is why I think he's going the road he's going is through IH and IM. He has to gain DH's trust. By recommending IM for the Chairman position he gains more of DH's trust and becomes part of his family. I don't get the feeling that JW will die. I think GC will be the one who dies. When everything is said and done, CH will end up with nothing and no one.

Guest jaewon fan

@jaewon' date=' DH is clever, underhanded and cutthroat. CH knows this and this is why I think he's going the road he's going is through IH and IM. He has to gain DH's trust. By recommending IM for the Chairman position he gains more of DH's trust and becomes part of his family. I don't get the feeling that JW will die. I think GC will be the one who dies. When everything is said and done, CH will end up with nothing and no one.[/quote']

CH knows that JDH is devil but he doesn't know that he could even kill, getting into II Moon and IH seems to be a smart choice but i think JDH already know what's going on in CH mind, if he can't even trust his own son, i don't think he will fully trust CH specially knowing that he had once tried to betrayed him but unsuccessful. Devil always know what's on the other devils mind because the way the think is almost the same, the only thing that will make a difference is who will get the score first.。:-D or both of them will lost...

@jaewon fan
I don't think how "perfect" of a person you are has anything to do with who you love. I don't think that anyone is better than anyone else. Some people may be more experienced thats it. I don't think that how much experience you have had in life should determine who you should be with. I think your character does. How act is more important than how much you can do.

@awsparkle
Even if CH is beyond forgiveness, don't forget that HJ is deathly kind. I think there is a 2% chance that if she doesn't fall in love with KS by then she will forgive CH. It would be so much fun to see KS and CH fight for HJ.
Maybe, HJ just ends up single and lives a peaceful life. Although that would be boring and not melodramatic enough. Poor HJ, her life is decided on how to make the show more interesting.

@kiefshi1056
I couldn't stand anthother time lapse. I hate time lapses because you loose so much of the characters lives and all that time you lost you lose the ability to become attached to them as much. If they have a time lapse I will cry and cry and then maybe in ten years or so I will make a show for that lost time, BUT until then I will be crying.

One last thing, I don't want an extension because if they don't extend the drama will be forced to move at a faster pace,hopefully faster than an elderly woman at a grocery check outline with coupons and a check.

Wow! KS lost everything his grandfather one day and his company the next day. Looks like the money his grandfather paid the guy for the information about DH was all the money they had in the bank.

The only thing good that came out of this ep was that JW found out from DS that HJ is his niece.

I think any feeling HJ had for CH went out the window after he took over KS's company.

@totes the writers need to do  something to move this yawn fest along.  Time jump, Klingon mind meld....   SOMETHING.!!!  You know things are bad when even the previews are boring . you know you have a dog.
BTW: good laugh@ totes faster than an elderly woman st check out with a check and coupons OMG I am still laughing

Guest jaewon fan

Wow! KS lost everything his grandfather one day and his company the next day. Looks like the money his grandfather paid the guy for the information about DH was all the money they had in the bank. The only thing good that came out of this ep was that JW found out from DS that HJ is his niece. I think any feeling HJ had for CH went out the window after he took over KS's company.

All KS needs now is space.. to much things happen to him at one time , i don't think he can think clearly. He needs to hold on to himself and stay calm. I notice that when he was at JW house, he heard Dalson saying something not nice.. if i'm not wrong she was saying about KS being additional burden to HJ or something related to that. He feel more upset hearing those words but he tried to keep it to himself and appear normal to them. I really feel bad for him but it's better that it turn out this way... once he get back on his feet again for sure he will be more stronger.... sighh.... i already expected this to happen , i don't feel surprise about todays episode.. i hope something is better tomorrow...

Archived