S.H.E -- Selina 任家萱, Hebe 田馥甄, Ella 陳嘉&#2719

Guest Ayuu~

^yeah.i heard of it. i love the song.& its so touching.

'mahal kita' means we're expensive.

yeah, i thought mahal kita meant "i love you" in filipino...unless it has a dual meaning?

hebe's my favorite. she's so pretty, yet dorky at the same time. although i do miss her with long hair.

ella's getting prettier recently. i love her tomboyish style - she has a very unique look about her, and her personality's hilarious.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read some chinese news, it says that Ella learnt the phrase mahal kita from her friend Julia on the set of Hana Kimi. And she really liked how it sound. So on the way home on the car she wrote the song. Just like that.

Guest butterflyprincess

yeah, i thought mahal kita meant "i love you" in filipino...unless it has a dual meaning?

just trying to help out..mahal has a dual meaning and you can determine it on how it would be used and pronounced..mahal could mean love or expensive..but i think mahal in the song means love because it is used as 'mahal kita' which means i love you. kita means 'you' i hope this helps! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know when the drama Dou Niu, Yao Bu Yao going to air (with Hebe in it) going to air?

Hopefully soon, cause can't wait for it anymore :P Want to watch Hebe and Mike so much!

Guest dreamsicle

HEBE AND MIKE? That's awesome. Although I must say Selina and Hebe just don't have acting talent, but nevertheless... it's Hebe and Mike!

Yeah I know I love Mike and Hebe! wonder how the onscreen chemistry is ^^

here is a link (preview)

I hope it will air soon and let support Hebe by watching the show!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest carmen1982

lol.....i never know they're so famous here :)

so hapy that there are so many ella's fans here~~

i'm the top fans of her~~

by the way,can i do a small advertisement here?lol

i wanna sell my once upon a time album-the taiwan imported version(come with the limited postcards)...

and the latest Play album...

it's new and sealed...anyone interested?

Please pm me if you do....

Archived