Jang Geun Suk Surprises the Public with His Perspective on Anti-Fans

Guest System1430291513

Guest System1430291513

Actor Jang Geun Suk revealed his thoughts on anti-fans attracting much attention from viewers. On the recent episode of KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly,” footage of Jang Geun Suk during a photo shoot with actress Go Jun Hee was shown. At the end of the shoot, Jang Geun Suk sat down for an interview. He commented saying, “Once the broadcast aired I had a lot of anti-fans. Yet I was surprised with how many people were actually on my side,” as he expressed his feelings of gratitude towards those who stood up for him.

Read the full story here.

Guest Panduh17

I loved his performance in "You're Beautiful", but I find that JGS should get off of his high horse. There's nothing wrong with being confident, but he thinks way to highly of himself.

Guest Cherie1430282273

Optimistic thinking is always good. Sometimes you have to push that thinking further to build an image for yourself that you will not be beaten down by adversaries out there.

Guest OksanaCherry

I am like Jang Geun Suk, he great actor model singer .... I Ukrainian fatanat and many Ukrainian girls dream to get his aftograf =))

Guest jkytam_1

As far as Hallyu Wave is concerned, I don't think JGS is at the top. There are lot of other stars more famous and popular than he is.

Guest tahoora
:D that's what I also believe! he is wonderful! and anti-fans will fall 4 him :Dof course there are many things that I don't like about him but still I don't know why I like him!

Guest eddielim831

He is an enigma. A Korean star more popluar abroad than in his own country. I personally find his outgoing personality refreshingly original.

Guest sarah_1992

with this idea i believe that they will join to us soon.Because now they know that JGS try his best to be perfect even for his anti fans.

Archived