did you guys know?

Guest menospeak1011

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vintagesky

he went already? :0 dang

awww it'll be so cute if shinji & sungjin did get married.

yubki couple..in a way haha

Guest ruthie08

what the...??? :blink: he went to the army...aissshhh thats why i cant see him in either love letter or xman!!! gosh! im gonna miss him...esp everytime he's saying ANEE-OH...to Bada and MC yoo. miss them both!

if he's really going out with shinji...that would be fine coz i love her personality...they suits each other...cute and playful nyahahahaha! SUNGJIN OPPA...UNTIL WE SEE U (after 2 yrs) SHIMNESEYO! FIGHTING! :lol:

Guest yerathy

aww they'd be cute together, and wouldn't it be obvious that they are getting married or going out with each other if they own a restaurant together? ~~

Guest bubblepeach

Awwww LSJ's gone to army already? So that's why he's not on X-Man anymore :(

Anyway, good luck for his army service.

Him and Shinji are so cute together ^^

LEE SUNG JIN! I'll miss you! :tears: ....Waahh!!! I can't believe we won't be seeing him for 2 years!!! :tears: I'll miss him on X-Man....And on Love Letter.. :tears:

Oh well, at least he'll get to marry Shinji after he finishes his army duties. :wub: I really love the two of them. :wub:

And thanks so much for the news! :D I never would have known if it weren't for you.... :D

Guest mzclumzie

i didnt know any of this! thanks for the info! sung jin is souch a cutie! no wonder he isnt on xman these days ... him and shinji? cute couple ^^

Guest prettykorean07

wow...i didn't even know he left...they hadn't said it on the news or anything ><;; so that's why he hasn't been on any shows lately...jeez ya think they could tell a body?? but still ^^ hwaiting sungjin oppa!!!! aww ^^ him and shinji??? why not?? that'd be cute ^^

WHAT>>>>>???? I totally did not know!!!!

Aaaaaaaaawww!! I lub him in Xman!!!!

And i think him and Shinji would make a lovely couple!!!

Guest yongieee

awwww i would love for the two of them to be a couple..

but arent they just really really REALLY close friends?

No wonder he stopped coming on shows.

And I didn't know Lee Sung Jin and ShinJi were going out.

That's a total shock to me. O_O;;

Now that I see pictures of them together, they do make quite a cute couple. :]

Good luck to him in the army.

Archived