[sitcom 2004] Nonstop 5 논스톱5

Guest jinhee

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swtan9e1

i love this episode!! kyungjoon finally confessed! i love kang kyungjoon^^!

i never really liked minwoo until now..it was good of him to let junglin go so she could be happy....

kyungjoon and junglin!!!

Guest peachys2sleep

wao thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NN5 is getting sooo good!! but so sad it's ending >_<

I hope NN6 will be good!!!

thanks

it has to stop at its high point or else people won't watch it.. ahahaha..

MAN I CRIED SO MUCH!!!! i was blowing tissues and stuff! dang at least kyungrin is happy now but dang.. i wanna cry over minwoo

Guest jew-lee

TODAYS EPISODE WAS SO GOOD!!!BUT I FELT SO SORRY FOR MINWOO :( FINAALY kyungjoon CONFESSED TO junglin YAY....AND FOR TABLO AND HYJO IT WAS SO SWEET WAT TABLO DID!!!HE WAS SO SWEET!!

Guest 324Minwoo4rang012

omg.. i feel so bad for minwoo.. i was crying so much during the episode.. minwoo is sooo sweet.. the memories were so cute and how he texted her during the mt.. what he tried to say was soo cute.. ack he is so adorable.. i love his acting... aigoo.. he is HOT~!! this episode was the best!! my heart was breaking.. when i saw minwoo sad.. sigh

Guest jingjuna

a lot of people cried... wow i found it really sad and i felt so bad for minwoo *especially when he was in the bus and he covered his face with his hat* but i didn't cry lol

today's episode was really good

Guest graceeiscool

man im so glad for kyungjoon and jungrin

but WHAT ABOUT MINWOO :'(

i almost cried when he covered his face with the hat.

he gives jungrin up for her own happiness

thats watsup :)

Guest melonbar92

hurrah for kyungjoon and junglin! they both liked each other for how long now? well theyre finally together. so is kyungjoon going to army still? and is junglin going to wait for him for two years? and too bad for minwoo- but you all know the saying 'if you love someone you have to let them go'.

Guest peachys2sleep

Does anyone have the song that was playing at the end? Is it a shinhwa song? cause it sounds like hyesung is singing in it

Guest peachys2sleep

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=379TDBC...A1022KJ2ME9G2PV

^ those who wanted in ysi :D

T_________T MINWOO, I FEEL GOOD FOR U FOR WHAT UVE DONE, BUT I FEEL SAD.

something tells me... in the next few epis, jung rin will start missing minwoo just like when hyo joo was with a date with ji shuk and start to miss tablo and his sillyness ;)

I wish....

The people that like each other always end up with each other. As badly as i wanted minrin I knew it was gonna be kyungrin. If you look at nonstop 4 andy liked yeseul, yeseul liked hyunbin, hyunbin liked yeseul. Hyunbin and yeseul got together at the end. That's how it always is. If not.. the netizens would raise all hell and then the writer would have to change the ending...

Guest flyfany89

i want to watch this right now..dl-ing the episode right now..

i know that i myself will cry my eyes out..because i cry at the smallest saddest thing...

Guest hershy kissez

my heart committed suicide during this episode...

awwwww i know how u are.

you are so famous for being a minwoo lover/fan/fanatic/minwoo-holic/diagnosed with minwoo-ism

its okay they still have a chance

i still have hope

Guest snooxkie

:(:(:( omg! i didnt think the episode would be so teary.. i guess you can say that minwoo was being the better guy by giving jung rin up...he's been in love with her since forever and kyung joon just now confess to jung rin. that's um...to me that's unfair. minwoo deserves a chance to be with jung rin, not just the 'fake' to get a rise out of kyung joon. i mean, she confessed to him and yet was denied so many times but now he decides/realizes that he likes her..grr.

just posting some old memories! :lol:bscap003.jpg

bscap004.jpg

bscap005.jpg

bscap009.jpg

bscap011.jpg

bscap014.jpg

bscap008.jpg

I WOULD love to have a face like that pick me up everyday! :rolleyes::lol:

Guest angelix

I wish....

The people that like each other always end up with each other. As badly as i wanted minrin I knew it was gonna be kyungrin. If you look at nonstop 4 andy liked yeseul, yeseul liked hyunbin, hyunbin liked yeseul. Hyunbin and yeseul got together at the end. That's how it always is. If not.. the netizens would raise all hell and then the writer would have to change the ending...

^ yeah you're right, but then again, we still have a few more eppis left, it's hard to judge if jungrin ends up with kyungjoon as long as........... heh, nvm ;)

(Sorry im biased, im a minrin supporter) :P lol :lol:

Archived