[sitcom 2004] Nonstop 5 논스톱5

Guest jinhee

Guest takumi_86

Anyone have all the episodes to NonStop 5 in HQ for clubbox?? oh, and that doesn't require a membership?? let me know! please and thanks! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jasmine_korea

May i ask something? What should i do if i wan to watch the whole Nonstop 5? where can i get the links (not clubbox), is there anywhere that i can download the NN5?

thanx

Guest jihye87

^ if you understand or need chinese subs you may wanna try those china-fans kpop sites .. they do provide bit torrent links to download for NN5 .. all subbed .. i got a few episodes thru bittorent vv long ago ..

Nonstop 5 Episodes 240 + 241 (w/ english subs)

Must be an approved member to access clubbox.

sample2402413js.jpg

http://clubbox.co.kr/nonstopfive

Translation: n!kk!

Timing: babybeck

Note:

Sorry to those who waited forever for the NN5 episodes to come out.

Because school started, we stopped subbing for a while. (keep in mind that there's only 2 of us subbing it... and subbing takes forever...)

But anyways, we're going to finish it off this summer.

Only certain episodes will be subbed (don't worry, you won't have trouble understanding...)

Guest karaoke

I know practically no one checks here ...

but if anyone does xP

Does anyone know which episode Kim Hyunjoong

came out? (sooah's dream & as a robber xP)

Guest atrabida

Nonstop 5 Episodes 240 + 241 (w/ english subs)

Must be an approved member to access clubbox.

sample2402413js.jpg

http://clubbox.co.kr/nonstopfive

Translation: n!kk!

Timing: babybeck

Note:

Sorry to those who waited forever for the NN5 episodes to come out.

Because school started, we stopped subbing for a while. (keep in mind that there's only 2 of us subbing it... and subbing takes forever...)

But anyways, we're going to finish it off this summer.

Only certain episodes will be subbed (don't worry, you won't have trouble understanding...)

I just want to say thank you for still continuing with this project. I adore NN5 and I love it even more because I get to understand what they are saying, thanks to your kindness guys.

Your hardwork is very much appreciated. Take your time and we will all be waiting patiently. And thanks also for your updates.

Nothing can ever beat Nonstop 4.

Then it's Nonstop 5.

I never really got connected with Nonstop 6, but then again, I never really got connected with Nonstops 4 &5 until during the middle of summer. So we'll see. Teehee.

Guest bitterbetty

thanks for subbing!! i finally figured out how to become a member :D im just waiting to be approved now :D

Guest bluefairy_10

do you guys know where i can download it by not using the clubbox and with english subtitles??

Guest thelamook

Looking for people for nonstop fansub... ^^

Positions:

- KOREAN TRANSLATORS [need to know Korean - need 100! xD I wish...]

- Timers [don't need experience, but perfer you do - need 10...if we can get that many...]

- Editors [know your english well - need 4 or 5]

- QC [know how to time, know english well - need 4 or 5]

- Encoders [know how to encode and do watermark, etc. - need 2 or 3]

More information at nonstopaddicts @ LJ.

Please PM me if you're interested. THANK YOU!!

[HI BABYBECK! xD]

Guest rebecca_joo93

i was wondering if theres a way i can download the episodes without having a clubbox membership?can anyone please tell me please? thank you!

bluefairy_10: the only people that i know who sub NNS5 are beck and nikki and their account is in CB (they don't allow the files to be uploaded anywhere else). I dl them form their CB. its great! ^^

Nikki and I have decided to stop subbing nonstop5. Sorry guys, but many people seem to ignore our request NOT to upload NN5 subbed episodes on other sites. This has happened multiples time, not just once and apparently nikki and I are tired that people don't respect our hardwork(it's sOOO time consuming doing these stuff, esp. since it's only the 2 of us [w/ Yaeri, CinnamonBuns, and d_whitesilver helping with a few episodes ^^]). Since we have 4 episodes that are currently at work, we'll finish it off, and will stop subbing NN5 all together.

(and the love triangle between minwoo, jungrin, and kyungjoon has just started too!)

However, since there is a group already subbing NN5 episodes, I suppose they might finish what we left off?

So there's still hope that you'll see the end.

Well, the good news is that we do not have the "request" requirement for new members to have access to the clubbox anymore. Any member who join can automatically download. It's no use now that our files are everywhere. :angry: . But Please, please, please, don't sell!

I guess we'll just use our clubbox as a storage for other subbed stuff that we have/will have.

Thanks for enjoying the nonstop 5 episodes that we subbed. ^^

Looking for people for nonstop fansub... ^^

Positions:

- KOREAN TRANSLATORS [need to know Korean - need 100! xD I wish...]

- Timers [don't need experience, but perfer you do - need 10...if we can get that many...]

- Editors [know your english well - need 4 or 5]

- QC [know how to time, know english well - need 4 or 5]

- Encoders [know how to encode and do watermark, etc. - need 2 or 3]

More information at nonstopaddicts @ LJ.

Please PM me if you're interested. THANK YOU!!

[HI BABYBECK! xD]

*waves*

Wish you guys luck with your subbing project! Feel free to upload the subs into nonstop5 clubbox. ^^

I love nonstop5.

Originally, I watched because minwoo was in it, but I learn to love all the characters all together.

Archived