BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

Guest utena_n

Hi !! I'm a French Fan of Big Bang !!.Personnaly I discovered Big Bang, first by their Solo Project.I had fall in love with all the songs that they performed in their solo or duet Unit !!!.After to have discovered the best of each of them , I started to Listen more to their group albums and singles .And they just impressed me, Big Bang in their solo Project are great But when they are all Five , they are just Awesome and so powerfull.So for all 5 years of great songs and amazing live performances I just simply want to say thank you for all And whish You a ********* BIG ! HAPPY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY !!*********BIG BANG Still 5 and Strong forever !!!!!! wish you all the best !!! Fighting (^0^)/ hope to see you on Live In Europe ( Paris) for a Big Bang SHow !! ***BIG BANG ! ARE THE BEST !!***********

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang! Just like the tribute demonstrated, there is so much love for you internationally and we hope that you carry on being as hard working and inspirational as you are now. 5 years ago I supported Big Bang for what I felt it truly represented - music, and now none of that has changed. You still make incredible music, always growing and staying real. I take great pride in being a VIP and I always will. Big Bang fighting! 5 years is nothing, I hope we have a whole lifetime and more to look forward to your music. Lots of love: Arty frm London Town

Guest ChriStyle

Omg I cant Believe it !!! 5 YEARS o.o Happy Aniversary !!!!!!!!!! Big Bang is my dream, I dont want to Wake up !!!!! Since I saw the first time BIG BANG with Number 1 !!!!I cant believe how 5 persons can transmite all that passion in their lyrics and dances .... I cant believe it o.o !!!! But .... They cautived me with .... LAST FAREWELL...That song introduce me in VIPWORLD !!!!!!!!!! My Favorite is TaeYang !!!! but .... my hear is with all BIG BANG =) !!! Thank u somuch for giving ur lyrics !!!! ur choreographies ... U change my lifee and I Really feel like VIP!!!!!! Big Bang Fighting !!!! Greatings from Arequipa - Peru :D !!!!! I <3 !!!!! BIG BANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest kballadsjrockfan

happy 5th anniversary!!!!! ive been a I-VIP for only a year and you guys were the first kpop group i ever listen to. i cant wait till you guys come together again to make an new album!!! love you guys!!!!

Guest eyjhay

BB5FORLIFE :) HAPPY FIFTH anniversary BIGBANG :)I hope that you will come here in the Philippines :) Love your MUSIC LOVE YOUR STYLE :)I LOVE EVERYTHING BIGBANG rocks my head :) although i cant understand their songs i find ways to understand it and all i can say awesome! their songs have meaning.Addicted to BIGBANG and i was Born to be A VIP :) keep rockin and were waiting for your 10th anniversary :) and next years coming.BIGBANG!!!simply the first and the best :)

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG!!! i love you guys sooo muucchh!! a BBVIP FOR LIFE!! u guys are my faavvveee kpop band! i love every sigle one of you and your different styles are great!! you guys have everything i look for in a band! the looks the voices the styles!! the personalities! everythng bout u guys is AWESSUUMM!! All this hard hard work is paying off nd you have many many people who love u soooo muucchh!!! FIGHTING!!¬!!!! saranghaeyooooo!!!!!!!!!! u guys are fuly daaeeeebaakkkkkkkk!

Guest kateshining

5 years already, passed so much time since this wonderful band appeared in our lifes and in our hearts. it's really amazing! ♥ i'm not familiar with them 5 years, but to me is enough of the time that i know them and i already love them. i like their songs, dances, i like all! from the very beginning when i found out about them my favorite member was and still is - Seungri ♥ but despite this, when i found out the other members closer i realized that they are all so different, but they all are really amazing! ALWAYS FIVE, ALWAYS TOGETHER!HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY. BEST OF WISHES AND ENJOY YOUR CELEBRATION WITH EACH OTHER. BIG BANG FIGHTING!

BIG BANG makes me go La-la-la. They are my heroes. Day by day I always support and keep my faith strong toward Big Bang. I will never bid last farewell to them. Big Bang will always stay strong in 5. This love will keep on growing without lies. They are my heaven. VIPs we belong them together ^_^HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG! Always with you ^_^

Guest samosvetleee

::★Happy 5th Anniversary,BIGBANG ★::For the 5 years ofcountless laughts&tears,happiness&cheers,that felt like a lifetime of beautiful hangover ofheart-warming memories,THANK YOU&YOU !!! Keep living&breathing through the music of your heart ::

Guest Keiko_BB5

It's not been long since I got hooked with BigBang's original music and soul-sweeping performances, but I am totally addicted to BB now. I'm not gonna say I love BB more than (or even equally as) other VIPS (because I probably don't); but I love BB more than I can do for any other idol/group/celeb/etc. So, just wanna drop a word. Happy 5th debut anniversary! I wasn't really there with BB and VIPs during the last 5 years, but I will be here for the next 5, 10 , 20... years. To the Infinity and Beyond! BigBang 5 for a LIFETIME! Hwaiting!!! <3

Guest Natalia_Mexico

I'm so proud of being a VIP!! I regret not to have followed you since the very beginning, but I promise I will follow you until the end! Please, keep making me smile with your songs. Please, make me feel happy each day of my life by singing for us, your fans. I have no words to describe the torrent of feelings that my heart contains when I think of you, guys. Never leave us!! Happy 5TH anniversary!!FIGHTING!

Guest becko_1

yea i really want to win but i probably wont cus i never win these things.. but whats important is.. happy anniversary big bang! love you guys :)

Even though I wasn't a fan at the beginning ~ I am really PROUD to be one now. I love BB very very much ~ I can't believe it has been 5 years, you've come so far BB, will be right behind you every step you take! :D Happy 5th Anniversary ~ Hwaiting ~ ♥♥

Guest lianned1994

Big bang <3has it already been 5 years :Oit felt like the day of yesterday that i discoverd them.and till today i still adore them!big bang oppa's fighting!and i hope for another 5 years!!

Archived