BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest namja_top

Say BIG to the BANG!! we're gonna party TONIGHT untill morning so we'll have a BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER.. Happy Anniversary Again BIGBANG>>>>>>> More power and may GOD bless you! :) G-dragon, TOP, Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung are all kyeopta! :) kkkkk BIGBANG Fighting! :) Wish you all the BEST cause You are the BEST :) Jeongmal jeongmal! :)

Guest teia_t

happy anniversary BIGBANG! :)Thank you so much for inspiring us and making us happy everytime we see you. :) Looking forward to more years of great music and explosive performances.. Please have a world tour soon!GD+YB+TOP+VI+DS ~Fighting! <3

Guest H.arM.BLAQ

AHHHH sjdalkjdalsiudifbljagnlan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HPPY ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG!its been five freaking years since I've known you guys and i've loveeddd everyminute!! keep up the great work!!!p.s. thanks for this amazing giveaway contest SOOMMPI~~~~~~~

Guest Hikaru_Lee

Happy Anniversary to on of the best groups in Kpop, BIGBANG! Also let there be more smash hits to come our way over the years. Stay save and healthy because you know all of us Vipz love you dearly. Can't to see what's next I'm sure it will be wonderful!Vip for life,Best of Luck! Fighting ^^ V

Guest winniexu29

BIGBANG congratulations! You made it through the 5th year like I knew you would! You're unstoppable. Continue defying forces against you and let the world see you shine! Happy anniversary! I love you :D

Guest colyn7

Better Late than Never.. ^^I just wanted to blurt out that am proud to be a VIP. Congratulation on their 5th Anniversary and may there be more anniversaries in the future! We love you Bigbang! Fighting!

Archived