BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

Guest lilmissjenjen

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG!! You guys have come a long way, and I'm confident you guys have many more to come. Keep doing what you do and keep doing what you love! ^-^

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest my_pace

Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang!!!! Gd, Taeyang, T.O.P, Daesung, Seungri - five most amazing men in this world...I have a feeling you guys will stay together until the end...because you just belong together!! :) VIPs will support you and love you until whenever !! Stay strong and keep making great music!...really missing Daesung - hope we can see his smile again soon!! You guys take care of him Big.Bang.Rocks.. FOREVER!!! :P

Guest mikeixela

Happy 5th Anniversary BIGBANG!!! I really love BIGBANG.. Saranghaeyo!~~ ^_^ stay as you are & wish you all the best.. God Bless you all.. :)

Guest BB2DeSue

GD to the TOP to the Seung Ri to the Dae Sung to the Tae Yang to the BIG BANG!! HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY guys! Love ya all!! ;D

Guest thqorawks

OMG Big bang anniversary is the same day as my birthday(: So freaking happy!(: haha happy anniversary BIG BANG!!! you guys rocks!

Guest money_mab

Kwon Ji YongDong Young BaeChoi Seung HyunKang DaesungLee Seung HyunI love all of up/s: i want to send a thank you to soompi for this giving away ^^

Guest dysolmate

happy5th annvrsaryyyy BIG BANG !! hope ure always make a good song,and allways together forever ... i miss u guys a lot...^^ thanks for everything BIG BANG... FOREVER..

Guest Areum20

Happy 5th Anniversary BigBang Oppas!! There are no words that can express what you all mean to me. You introduced me to k-pop and made me fall in love with dancing again. You have helped me realize how much I love to dance. I feel that nothing is impossible to follow my dream fully. Big bang is amazing b/c Oppas stay true to themselves. Keep staying healthy always and keep fighting! Big Bang always creates great things and doesn't stop surprising fans. Thank you so much for all your hard work these past 5 years. Oppas have gone through so much and yet still remain united. Big Bang will forever be five no matter what and VIPs will always support you. Big Bang has inspired me to keep fighting and follow my dreams no matter how far they may be to reach. Their music speaks to my heart and helps me get through the tuff times in my life. I can't help but smile when I hear their music or watch them on TV. I haven't been able to see Big Bang live b/c I live all the way in America but I do hope to be able to see a live show one day I hope soon. ^^ I also hope to be able to support Big Bang Oppas merchandise. Being able to see Oppas live would be truly a dream come true. It's so hard for me to describe how much Big Bang means to me. I hope Big Bang continues strong for many more years to come. #BBFORLIFE Daesung Oppa please get better soon and don't stop smiling. Seungri Oppa keep being funny and having fun with life and your music. Yongbae Oppa keep showing us how great your dancing is and how well you can speak English. :3 TOP Oppa dont stop smiling and keep happy with your career and singing. Kwon Leadah Oppa keep creating great music and lyrics for us. stay healthy and take good care of yourselves. My greatest wish for Oppas is to always stay happy and positive. Sarangaeyo. Big Bang always Fighting! <3<3<3<3<3~Sammie USA VIP Hwaiting~

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIGBANG!I hope from many more years of BIG BANGin MUSIC from you guys. Please take care of yourselves and we VIPs promise to stand by you UNTIL WHENEVER :)from Liz of Philippines

Guest Min_su

BIGBANG! HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY! Let's break the 5 years curse!!From "La La La" to "Love Song" you guys have gone long and strong!i wish you guys all of the best !hope you guys will NEVER change and remain the same Big Bang that we all love the handsome , talented and hardworking BIGBANG !!!Stay strong!!! we will always support and love Big Bang forever!^_^*Thank you soompi for giving away BB stuff!:)

Guest -SHINeeLuvr-

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!BIG BANG!!!!BIG BANG FOREVER!!!!FOREVER A V.I.P!!!!!I WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER LOVE BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I PROMISE TO STAND BY BIG BANG!! IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE, WHEN, HOW BUT I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 more thing: I LOVE BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SARANGHAE BIG BANG <3333

Guest GarciniaHJ

BIGBANG!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! O My God!! this is the first boyband i've known,,and always be my favourite.. i'm very proud to be a VIP..i love it ^^ this is the 5th anniversary.. but, i'm being a VIP since 2 years ago.. i think, i've missed 3 years that full of memories.. hmm..but i'm happy to know BIGBANG.. Guys,, always be creative.. we wait for you all..5 of you.. we love you..and always love BIGBANG..and will always be like that.. ^^ 아주 많이 사랑합니다 :)

Archived