BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

Guest Adri_Yoo

Happy 5 years full of memories, the words can't express How grateful I am with you, Thanks for being inspiring for us, Thank you for being you, 5 beautiful dreams, 5 wonderful souls, Thank you for create a magical and beautiful atmosphere for 5 years. I make a toast with love and gratitude on your behalf, a toast for more years to come !!! I L♥ve you boys ^^ God bless U !

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HeLLAsian

Aigoo ! I had just found this event thanks to my friend ^^I would like to wish a Happy birthday to these 5 guys who are now more than Hallyu Star ♥ Thanks to them, kpop industries developp a lot.The maknae, the dump, the HOT guy, the bad guy and the leader are just the best mix ♥ I am really proud af them! And i hope to see them soon in Europe, why not ,?Happy 5 anniversary ^^PS : Today is my birthday >.< 20yo !

Guest the cutie

i knew bigbang since their pre debut, i actually like hyunseung but my love for taeyang is bigger that anything i guess lol. i keep buying magazine that has bigbang on it and my mom keeps yelling at me because i spent all of my money for buying big bang stuff. back then i was oly 14 years old and now i'm 19 years old i still love BIG BANG, my love for them never gets old kkkk. happy 5th anniversary BIG BANG (^____^)/

Guest misspink69

Beautiful menvIpGrabs your attentionBest men actAbsoultely differnetNever underestimateGifted IDOLS!:)HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY!!BIGBANG

Guest DangerousAngel

Big Bang is the only group that I don't even think about them ever splitting up. Why? Because they don't only work well together as a group but they let their individual talents show in solo projects which has allowed the members to realize their own potential not to mention that it has also strengthened the group. I'm always proud to call myself a VIP and will always support Big Bang. Because if there's something you cannot deny, it's that Big Bang is VIP and nothing will ever change that. 음악 만들면서 행복하게 살면 좋겠습니당~! ㅋ 빅뱅 아자 아자 화팅~!!!

Guest x3anjool

Happy 5th Anniversary BIG BANG <3 THE KINGS OF KPOP !~ You were the first band I well in love with and introduced me into KPOP! You'll always be the band who holds 1st place in my heart ^^ Love them ~

Guest Sinsanfeb

Happy 5 years BIGBANG!!! the most awesome band i ever know!! thank you papa YG who has founding 5 different talented man and become 1 greatest band.. and thank you BIGBANG for giving us the best music that i will never get bored to listen it.. 사랑해 빅뱅 파이팅~~!! BIGBANG 5 for life~~~ :D

Guest IkaGardenie

Happy Anniversary BIGBANG!! May you guys be gifted with life's biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. We all VIPs love you and believe in you are the star...BIGBANG DAEBAK,,FIGHTING~~

Guest ghinaisme

happy 5th anniversary dearest oppas!you guys are the best, I love all of you! I've known you guys since gara gara go and starts listening to the older songs since then. all of you are very talented and I hope you can keep improving to become better artist everyday. come to my country, we love you here. I hope you guys stay together forever and all the best for you guys BIGBANG HWAITING!! <3

Guest chansulyn

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIGBANG!To the 5 boys I love, you have touched the lives of so many people through your amazing songs. BIGBANG has also cemented their status as one of today’s top idol groups. They’re not only good looking and talented, they’re unique. Kwon Jiyong, Choi Seunghyun, Kang Daesung, Dong Youngbae and Lee Seunghyun, we will always be your loyal VIPS. 5 years and still counting ... ♥

Guest brightcitylights

Happy Anniversary Big Bang! I love you boys! Stay true to your music and please dont change. I love you the way you boys are. Forever and infinity! I will always be your #1 fan along with your other #1 VIPS IN THE WHOLE WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! BIG BANG JJANG! <3<3<#

Guest leeyee

Happy anniversary Big Bang! I've been a VIP since 2007, and throughout the entire period, you guys gave me immense happiness that words cannot truly express my gratitude. I've been through the ups and down with you guys, and you guys made me a proud fan by showing how you guys will never give up, no matter how difficult the path ahead seems. Thank you for bringing us VIPs great music and joy in the past 5 years and also for the many years to come.

Guest bluewingz13

Five years have passed so quickly. With you there, bringing your fans music, love and laughter, it truly has been a memorable ride. Seeing you guys all work incredibly hard, hiding your pain and tears to show us the best of you, inspires me to study and work even harder and better than before. Seeing the unbreakable bonds you have with one another, makes me value and treasure my friends and family. Big Bang is my inspiration. Happy 5th anniversary, and myself, and your loyal VIPS will be waiting patiently, to wish you happiness and joy, each year, for the millennium to come. :)

Guest elmoandbananas

Happy 5th anniversary Big Bang oppas! You guys were one of the first Kpop bands I knew. VIPs love you! Hope we'll be able to celebrate a 10th anniversary with you in another five years! :-)

Guest wawatabi

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIGBANG (^o^)/ Annyeonghaseo oppadeul ^^,salam kenal^^ memang saya bukan VIPs lama, saya adalah fans baru kalian. Saat pertama kali saya melihat dan mendengar mv Love Song, saya langsung tertarik dgn musik kalian. Warna musik kalian sangatlah unik, setelah saya mendebgar lagu-lagu yg lain, saya makin suka dgn musik kalian. Ah, saya sedikit menyesal, kenapa saya tidak menemukan kalian sejak 5 tahun yg lalu? Kenapa baru sekarang? Tapi mulai saat ini saya akan berjuang mensupport kakak-kakak BIGBANG semua ^^ Saya berharap kalian berlima bisa selamanya bersama sebagai BIGBANG yang menggemparkan dunia melalui musik ^^. Kwon Jiyong-sii, Dong Youngbae-ssi, Kang Daesung-ssi, Choi Seunghyun-ssi, dan Lee Seunghyun-ssi SARANGHAE^^ terimakasih telah menjadi BIGBANG ^^ BIGBANG, HWAITING!!! (^o^)/

Archived