BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

Guest miyu_07

5th year anniversary is a difficult time to a KPOP boyband where there are lots of obstacles to face that even GOD will give a test but BIGBANG keeps on proving us that the 5 of them DREAM from the start, BELIEVE in their talents and SURVIVE every obstacles in reaching their 5th year. Happy 5th year anniversary BIGBANG! Keeps on DREAMING, BELIEVING and SURVIVING. VIP's will be here FOREVER.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kimmaylol

Happy Anniversary / Birthday! My brother is a little jealous because his birthday is on the same day, lol!I've been a loyal fan for a little over 2 years now. And I am proud to be a V.I.P!!!!!!!!I can't get enough of them! I love their music! Their dancing! EVERYTHING♥To five years of awesomeness and for many for to come! #BB5FORLIFE

Guest bluetoile

Happy 5th anniversary Big Bang!! I hope that they'll come back in 2012 stronger than ever. Let's make 6 years next year!

Guest i-kpop

wow 5 years fly by I hope we get to see them in the next 5 years to celebrate them a decade then they will make history,but it's not like they haven't made history in VIPS hearts already! <3 BIGBANG FIGHTNG! <3

Guest B_Lian

Bigbang is the first boyband who makes me loves K-pop so much. They're really adorable, their songs very easy listening, just hear it like can solve my problems :)their mv, sometimes makes me laugh, cry, scream, and a lot of expression that u cant imagine xpThe members, oh yeaahh! They sooo awesome, GD with brillian feeling in the music, very dedicated, fashionista.. I love him very muchT.O.P he is my bias, love at first sight with his gaze, voice when he rapping, aaaww TOP :*Taeyang, the best talented guy in the planet haha, his voice, his dance, i'll really envy with his future wife xpDaesung, oh my babyyy dont cry anymore, i'm so sad about that case, be strong dae, VIPs always be with you :)And the magnae, Seungri, my cutie magnae, but he has grow up now haha, funny guy, always make me laugh everydayI always love u all guys, thanks for bring happines for VIPs, i'm proud to be one of them, VIP :)Happy 5th Anniversary BIGBANG!! ALWAYS BE MY FAVOURITE, BE STRONG, BE PATIENCE, BE HAPPY, BE SURVEVING :)VIPs ALWAYS BE YOUR SIDE, LOVE U SOOO MUCH ^^

Guest mouachick06

Happy 5 year! Will be looking forward for the next 5-10 years. Thanks for all your hard work in order to give us fans the satisfiction of what we disire. :)

Guest ticklemepinkz

wahhhh!! over 400 comments/entries! impressive!! =) Congrats to BigBang! Let's do it big!!Soompi, once again, another fabulous giveaway! :) you guys are awesomeee! :D

My bff asked me recently; dude since when you are into Kpop? Without doubt I answered; dude, I'm into the one & only BIGBANG! So yes, on BIGBANG's 5th glorious anniversary, I became a proud self-declared VIP!! BB5forlife! Happy anniversary boys, let's continue to make history together..XOXO!

Guest DikMiey

Happy 5th Anniversary BIGBANG!!! n also for V.I.P!! <3<3i am proud to be part of V.I.P..I hope you guys will be more successful this year and in the future and are always together in the face of any resistance..hwaiting!!Saranghae <3Taeyang>3Daesung>3G-dragon>3TOP>3Seung ri...(>_<)

Guest ___reflectional

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG! I'm so happy to be a VIP. The memory lane definitely got me in tears, they've gone so far in both music and maturity in themselves. They've made a difference in KPOP and I just the fact that even if others don't know what they're saying, the creation of the beat and the voice draws us to becoming a fan. I LOVE YOU BIG BANG =D

Guest leelee.

Wow, I can't believe 5 years have already passed since their debut! I watched the anniversary video and my cheeks tingled with excitement, especially because they used the song "Always"! Hahaha. It's one of my fave BIGBANG songs and they'll always be my favorite Korean boy group~ ♥I'm so proud of these boys right now! *sob*

Guest bummy13

5 years of happiness,togetherness,making dreams come true and a 5 wonderful years.. happy anniversary BIGBANG!!! Enjoy the special moments that make memories you can share long after today has passed.For everything you do guys, for all your many little kind acts, for being such a joy to be around - Thank you. BIGBANG makes us smile, we're proud of you guys. keep on aiming high! keep smiling! :) Best wishes for a ton of good luck!

Archived