BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

Guest VIPBlackJack4Life

Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang. You guys are the best. You guys have come so from along over the years. From once being no name idols to now being one of the greatest names in Kpop and bring joy to you fans all over the world with your music. And, to me Big Bang aren't just an idol group but real musicians. Every member of Big Bang is so talented and committed to .Which is why I love Big Bang and most likely why Big Bang was the first kpop group that I fell in love with, and still in love with . And I'll most likely with out a doubt when I'm 70 years old I'm still going to love Big Bang. So once again Happy 5th anniversary Big Bang. And I hope that in another 5 years VIP's will be celebrating another 5 year anniversary. BIG BANG FIGHTING!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jomzdacara13

HAPPY 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY BIGBANG..I'm a big fan of yours since 2009, You are very talented .. Very humble .. Very funny .. and you are very awesome!You're the first one who introduced me KPOP. You're the best. I don't care about the new kpop groups coming out for me, you're the king. We, VIPs are always here to support you. We'll never leave you. We're just waiting for your comeback. Thank you so much for bringing the best music ever. I'm just .. kinda, you know. Addicted to you guys. I'm really addicted watching shows and all the videos of yours. You are a great musicians. You're also very kind to your fans. Thank you so much for all of this. Thanks for everything. Inspiration, music, laughter, enjoyment and lastly, thanks for being part of our life.I can't imagine living life without Bigbang. BIGBANG, 5years and counting.. Until whenever. BIGBANG Fighting. You're Forever. :))))

Guest Najini

Happy 5th Anniversary. :) In my opinion Big Bang stands for "Life changing experience". And if I have to say what is the best thing about BigBang, well then probably it is their personal uniqueness and diversity of songs.BIGBANG Fighting! :)

Guest onairosnma

wow. so big bang has reached five years already? this is my second fave group and hopefully my favorite one would reach this length and be as successful as BB...

Guest TyniNightmare

Happy anniversary Big Bang~~~! Wow how time flies I remember being a VIP in 06 beginning of high school and now I'm graduating .... they were srs the highlight of my hs years XD been with me all the way Hope they bring us more awesome music and that all member stay strong and be healthy XD

Guest giobby_machan

Happy 5TH ANNYVERSARY BIG BANG!5 years already? Omo! I feel so old! It seems like yesterday that they debuted!These 5 years were marked by GD's hairstyles! Every memory is linked to a haircut! ahahahahThanks guys for all the BIG emotions you gave us!

Guest fallen_angel

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIG BAN!! <3its so great to see how far the five of you have come together! overcoming so many obstacles as one and achieving so much success as one as a international fan it is just wonderful to see such a group existing like this. From the beginning to now and onwards i will always believe the five of you will be together forever as big bang! congratulationss and hope there is more to come in the future!!! <3 <3

Guest heartsongs

I will forever cherish the happy memories Big Bang bring to me the past 5 years. There has been up and down but I am always proud to be a VIP. The journey does not end here. I hope for a lot of good things to come and the celebration of 10 years, 15 years,...

Guest vipforever

To the group I love the most. Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang! ♥ You will always be my favourite group. Keep on making great songs. I hope Big Bang will last forever as I grow older so that someday I can proudly say to my children that Big Bang had inspired me a lot through their songs. I'm proud of being VIP. I will forever support Big Bang. Day after Day. Always. Until Whenever (。◕‿◕。)

Archived