BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuperNES

Big fan of Big Bang of recently. Unfortunatly, living in the mysterious land of Australia, there isn't many way to access there music without...*gulp*...pirating. But enough about that. <3 Bigbang, and it's awesome to see how strong they have been doing after these 5 years ^_^. Love ya Bigbang, continue to support you guys till the end, and promise not to pirate :).Happy 5th B'day GD, Seungri, T.O.P, Daesung, Taeyang :D. YG Fighting ^_^

Guest lhaezelle

they say that hip-hop are for the youngster.. i don't believe that, as long as you know how to appreciate music it makes you feel young. And that's what i feel in Big bang's music. In their unique style of music you automatically feel it and once you heard you start dancing and dancing and dancing. That's the impact of their music. Thank you for making so wonderful music.Please continue your goal in making music, no matter what struggles and problem you may encounter it will give you strength to your career and personal life. Thank to YG for bringing up BIGBANG in music Industry. HAPPY 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Guest appleblue

Aww, it's already 5 years~~!! Happy 5th anniversary Big Bang!!! You guys are amazing~! and has brought us fans happiness with your music ^^ We from M'sia will always love you <3 And thanks Soompi for this contest!!!

Guest yamakasigirl95

To be honest I wasn't a VIP but a ELF at first but someone I met online showed me "Lollipop" and that was how I got sucked into the world of Big Bang....the world created by Big Bang. If you ask me why and what I like about Big Bang I wouldn't know how to give you an answer because me myself still doesn't know why I fellnin love with them in the first place. You might think that I couldn't give you an answer because I don't really like them but I think that's because I like them too much that I can't determine the exact reason why I love them all so much.What I regret is that I missed the time they debuted and also that I can't do anything for them on this special day but just wish them a "Happy Anniversary " here in this comment. I hope that you guys will still exist under the name BIG BANG for the rest of your lives with VIPs always right beside you whenever and whatever hardships you guys meet. BIG BANG ALWAYS JJiANG!!!!

Guest BB2DeSue

B to the I to the G, B to the ANG!! YEAH~! BIGBANGGG!! 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 members?! Yeap! VIP here wish u guys HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY!! With <3

Guest KPmuzic

Happy 5th Anniversary! Big Bang when I was 9 i heard my 1st kpop song. It was Haru Haru it was so beautiful. I got so much inspiration i cried during the music video. So congrats BIG BANG FIGHTING!

Guest lhaezelle

they say that hip-hop are for the youngster.. i don't believe that, as long as you know how to appreciate music it makes you feel young. And that's what i feel in Big bang's music. In their unique style of music you automatically feel it and once you heard you start dancing and dancing and dancing. That's the impact of their music. Thank you for making so wonderful music.Please continue your goal in making music, no matter what struggles and problem you may encounter it will give you strength to your career and personal life. Thank to YG for bringing up BIGBANG in music Industry. HAPPY 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Guest lhaezelle

Guest Kirina

waaahhh it's been 5 years!!! I still remember their debut!!! hehehe After all those years they are still my number 1 :) I'll continue to support them and I hope that they'll keep on making good music:) well I'm addicted to them:D Happy 5th Anniversary!!!! Greetings from Poland!!! BIG BANG FIGHTING!!!!! :*

Guest xBBxVIPxBlitzx

Just a super fanboy living in Canada waiting for the perfect girl while listening to BIGBANG music 24/7. In a society in which Korean music is still growing I continue to persevere because I know one that BIGBANG will be able to influence all of Canada to listen to their emotional/ energetic/ meaningful... Their music is truly indescribable and that's why they have and will continue to succeed in their careers as a group of influential idols. BIGBANG has certainly made a major impact in my life and thus I wish they have the most ecstatic and fun-filled 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVER!!!!!

Guest kateshining

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY, ONCE AGAINguys, i really wanted to thank you for making such amazing music. thank you for making us laugh, smile and cry. thank you so much for that you all are together. thank you for everything! ♥

Guest lil' zen

I became a fan the moment I joined Soompi, about 3 months after they debuted and had never regretted a single bit of it. I've never been a fan of any band for more than a year but Big Bang is definitely hecka different!!^^ Having watched the music videos brings me down the time I was juz a newbie fan <3 Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang!!! Woo hoo~~

Guest mickeeng

Happy 5th Anniversary BIGBANG!Once a VIP, always a VIP!Seriously I love this group so much :') Been with me through happy, sad, crazy moments, love every single member as their all unique in their own ways <3Cute leader GD, SUPER hot TOP, Taeyang with the smooth vocals, friendly Daesung, and maknae Seungri :DD May you all have your 10th, 20th, and even the 50th anniversary! HWAITING!

Archived