BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

Guest chepi_onee

Congratulation for the fifth Big Bang's anniversary ^^Guys,always do your best because we, all of the VIP want your best.Fighting!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SoulFinder97

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG!BIG TO THE BANG FOREVER <3Once a VIP, forever a VIP.Psst! I have an obsession over Kwon Jiyong.Oops! Let the cat out of the bag :P

Guest sakura7082

happy 5th anniversary!! all of your songs truly inspires especially, oh my friend (ft no brain) and it also gives me joy.. i was introduced to the glamorous yet fun world of kpop through you... thank you and i hope that the five of you will continue making music that touches the hearts of people... :) happy 5th anniversary & i love u guys!!

Guest Cookiesmonster_p

Happy 5th anniversary Big Bang!! Let's not celebrate only this year, but until whenever!!! Hope you produce more fantistic songs for us, VIPs, forever! Love you, Big Bang!! <3 <3

Guest idreamofseoul891

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG!!!!You group of five wonderful, talented guys broke the 5 year curse!I hope with all the troubles that this year has brought, you'll push aside next year and (hopefully) comeback BIGGER, and stronger than ever!!!Even though I've only been a fan of Big Bang for a year and a half, VIP will forever be my first fandom! It feels like just yesterday we celebrated your 4th anniversary... Time sure knows how to fly by...This may be only five years, but let's go for 10, 20, and so many more!!Until Whenever.BIG BANG and VIPS FIGHTING! :D

Guest FanofYGEnt

Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang!! Please keep having BIG explosions to us,V,I.P.s and not just your fan clubs but all of the people. Thanks for having us a BIG smile!!=)

Guest mzannie

Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang! Being a Hiphop dancer, you guys are one of the main groups that I LOVE dancing to. Right when i hear the music it makes me want to move. Love how diverse you guys are from the rest, keep it like that ;) . Wish you guys the best and do WEEERRRRKKKK. hahaha! PS: you guys arent gona read this but if you ever do, which is highly not possible i challenge you guys to make a better song than haruharu and lies :3

Guest theepicmaknae097

happy anniversary bigbang again but esp. to daesung. bigbang is incompleteeeeeeeeeee, daesung come back soon Dx, its not the same without you...

Guest Natalia_Mexico

I'm so proud of being a VIP!! I regret not to have followed you since the very beginning, but I promise I will follow you until the end! Please, keep making me smile with your songs. Please, make me feel happy each day of my life by singing for us, your fans. I have no words to describe the torrent of feelings that my heart contains when I think of you, guys. Never leave us!! Happy 5TH anniversary!!FIGHTING!

Guest yingshuli

Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang! Your guys are 5 pieces of a puzzle, each piece has its own shape and position but when the 5 pieces are joined, they form a beautiful and unique picture and that's Big Bang! For you we're VIP but for us, you are more than that, your VVIP!!!!

Guest heartz_melody

I don't think I need to say much, you guys know you are amazing. I hope you all will keep shining your light for all the world to see. Can't wait to see you guys all in concert one day, but until then...Happy 5th Anniversary! Heres to many more wonderful years to come.

Guest iHEARTTyooh

what a nice way to celebrate big bang's 5th anniversary! happy 5th anniversary to big bang and i hope Daesung will recover and come back! watching all their old MV's really does bring back memories. XD all their songs are so good that i can't decide which is my favourite. they sure are talented~ i love big bang~ <3

Guest szevenz

i still remember the day of the formation of big bang! think of it, i grow up together with their song! how sweet~~~ =D anyway, happy 5th anniversary Big Bang! ur VIP here will always support u! B to the I to the G to the BANG BANG Until Forever~

Guest duduaria

B.I.G to da BANG ! Happy 5th anniversary to Bigbang. 5 years really flies so fast. Bigbang give me a lot inspired in singing,dance and fashion. I love the way they singing on stage with a powerful dance. V.I.P are proud of Bigbang till now ! Bigbang fighting !

Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang! can you guys believe 5 years have already passed by ever since you guys debuted? it's been an amazing journey so far and there'll be more years to come. you guys have grown so much and you let us, VIPs, witness it all. through these 5 years, we've seen you guys continue to grow as artists yet remain humble and dorky. that's one of the things i love most about you guys. Big Bang is just out of this world. you guys are so much more than JUST a kpop act, you guys ARE idols - people look up to you. i can't believe how far you guys have come, it makes me want to cry. haha, i'm like a proud mother seeing their sons accomplish so much in such a short amount of time... but i'm still a fangirl who's younger than all of you and spazz out like crazy. so, for that, i just wanted to THANK YOU guys for making such amazing music. THANK YOU for always keeping faith. THANK YOU for sticking together. THANK YOU for treating us VIPs with love. THANK YOU for making us laugh, smile, cry, spazz, and experiencing all kinds of emotions in one. THANK YOU for remaining true to yourselves and remaining humble, letting us love, not only your music, but also you guys. so, THANK YOU for everything<3 i just wanted to say that, no matter what happens... VIPs will always be there for you guys through thick AND thin. it's quite amazing the power you guys have huh? that irresistible charm that just makes all of us LOVE you guys. MOST IMPORTANTLY, the kind of charm that makes VIPs stay UNTIL WHENEVER ~HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY, ONCE AGAIN. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE YEARS TO COME. BEST OF WISHES AND ENJOY YOUR CELEBRATION WITH EACH OTHER. BIG BANG FIGHTING! <33333

Guest snowieberries

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG - the sole reason why i got into Kpop in the first place (: I love how each and everyone of them have their own personalities - G-dragon's sense of fashion & being multi-talented, TOP's cool yet quirky personality, Taeyang's voice and hotness, Daesung's smile and fun personality (he's my absolute favourite back in the FO1 days!) and Seungri! I love the confidence he always had in him!You guys will forever be the best <3 And I'll still be a VIP when you guys celebrate your 10th anniversary, or 15th, till whenever! I'm glad Daesung is doing well now, can't wait to see them together as 5 again next year!

Archived