CORN!<3

ritzy!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rapunzel283

Corn is pretty good ;)

I like chicken and corn soup. And BBQ corn on the cob. And tuna with corn and Asian mayo is good o_o

Guest SwtMsT

I love it..it's sort of sweet but earthy and good for you...

I love eating fresh corn on the cob that you buy from those roadside stands during the summer ^_^

Guest lilazngrl101010

yum. i just had corn on the cob today.. delicious! ^^ it was sweet n the butter was good too O_O.. hehe

i love corn.

Guest malevolent.

I love it! I live next to a Latino community and like there's these carts! They make the best! It's corn lathered in mayo, sprinkled with parmesean cheese, lathered with butter, and topped off with chili powder! YUM!!!!

Guest lost_kim

corn is great!! specially making corn cream!! and eating it in humintas (local corn bread made with cheese callled criollo) or tamales!! Corn goes with everything like meat, salad, cheese!! good food right there...

Guest matango88

I love it! I live next to a Latino community and like there's these carts! They make the best! It's corn lathered in mayo, sprinkled with parmesean cheese, lathered with butter, and topped off with chili powder! YUM!!!!

thats the best corn Ive ever eaten! a Mexican man has a cart with corn on the cob for $1.00 each

big and juicy fresh corn on the cob is the best!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest vanillax33

i love corn =) but sometimes i can get sick of it. i ate two cans of those peach & cream corn one time. bad idea..

I lovee corn. :D I haven't had it in a longg time though. Haha, I should go open a can right now.

I remember this past summer, I went to this fair thing, where they had corn sushi. It was just.. the 'battleship' type of sushi with corn mixed with mayo and seasonings. It's SO YUMMY!

• 1 month later...

Archived