CORN!<3

ritzy!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest getxinfatuated

<3 corn, but since i have braces now, i have to either pluck it or knife it out into a bowl. Can't bite it anyjmore =(

I don't love it, but I do like corn. I usually take grounded red pepper and salt, mix it then take a slice of lemon and apply it all over the corn, it's pretty good.

Many south asian countries have corn that is made in coal stove, its called bhutta ...those are really good.

Guest mango_love

i lovveee corn. man this makes me think of che bap, which is basically a viet dessert thing made with sweet corn and coconut milk... gosh i want some now (o___o)

Guest eelgnay

i LOVE corn. one of my favorite veggies!

corn with mayonaise, parmesan cheese, chili powder and butter is bomb from the mexican man.

also to wash it all down, i need a vanilla ice snow cone is a cup as well.

oh yea....that's the best way to eat it!! imma buy some corn tomorrow now.

Guest yunax21

i love corn! i prefer sweet corn than regular corn however hehe.. i ate a can of sweet corn yesterday for lunch o_O i didn't even know i ate the whole can until my mom asked me if i was still hungry :D

Archived