Wasians/Wannabe Asians.

Guest harako

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More than half the members on this board fall under this category, I guarantee it.

It's annoying but what can you do. Let them have their interests for christ's sake.

yes.

twenty characters.

Guest neinsager

i dont know any non-asian who wants to be an asian.

however, i know many asians who want to be other kinds of asians (eg filipinos who claim they're something else to the point that it becomes ridiculous because nobody ever takes them seriously but they still insist). that's very annoying and laughable at the same time. but as long as they don't shove their wishful thinking down anyone's throat, they're ok.

applemilk 1988 DDR

a lot of people think that this girl applemilk1988 on youtube is a wannabe asian too.

but i see it as only her making comedy out of asian things...

can anyone explain why ppl hate her so much

Haha, that seemed like a pretty obvious parody to me. I loled.

i also think it's hilarious when white, and black people get a popular "asian" hairstyle. it's also hilarious when they walk in school the day after they get it and think they look good with it.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I think this topic is a big MEAN, but its your opinion.

I'm flattered by them. =D

I will totally help them out and help them succeed in their Asian needs.

I mean...

There's asian people who hate their ethnicity and pretend to be white, hispanic or black.

Who are we to judge?

Guest bgirlxstylistic

im filipino, & ofcourse i still stick w/ my pride.

i also like things related to korean stuff, mostly the music.

& its a richard simmons off to have some people say im a wannabe korean.

but whatever, its not like im a hardcore wannabe of it.

cuz like i love the music & the dramas and all & i enjoy it very much.

plus i respect any other asian types as well.

so can anyone tell me, is that so bad? =/

Guest kuuchuu

i know some people who count how many asian friends they have, and say chinese or japanese phrases to sound "cool" or "cute" but it comes off EXTREMELY tacky....

I'm british by ethnicity and do i watch asian dramas/movies? yes. asian music ? yes. but i don't make it my lifestyle to extend asian culture into my everyday life, like eating spaggetti with chopsticks (Actually saw someone do this...sad...) or something. and i don't just listen to asian music or hang out with just asians. wouldn't that also be discriminatory to other races.....??

I think this topic is a big MEAN, but its your opinion.

I'm flattered by them. =D

I will totally help them out and help them succeed in their Asian needs.

I mean...

There's asian people who hate their ethnicity and pretend to be white, hispanic or black.

Who are we to judge?

don't worry i hate those people just as much as wasians.

Guest star@soompi.com

Hehe some of these are so funny!! I'm asian..I read someone who wuz like I'm asian and I'm proud(oh no!..A.P LOLz) N E ways I dunno what to say?? That girl who was eating Pocky and saying random words was so funny! Hehe the majority of the people posting are Asian proving that wasians are annoying which for me..just dont be like that around me..especially the cutsey thingy! But people dont have the right to accuse other people that just cuz their non-asian that they cant listen to

asian songs and of course you can learn the language but dont ABUSE it(ex:that girl on YouTube)..

Guest leongfun

chinese / vietnamese people who try to be korean = annnnnnnnnnnnnnnoying

worse than "wasians"

my friend (korean) said that's why alot of koreans don't like chinese people, and it's our fault LOL.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

^

OH THANKS I WAS HAVING TROUBLE READING ALL THE SMALL FONT IN THIS FORUM I REALLY THINK OTHER SOOMPIERS SHOULD TAKE YOU AS AN EXAMPLE AND ALL START TYPING IN SIZE 2093480289750821475284 FONT BECAUSE LORD KNOWS WE'RE ALL john teshING BLIND

Guest xTwilight

^

OH THANKS I WAS HAVING TROUBLE READING ALL THE SMALL FONT IN THIS FORUM I REALLY THINK OTHER SOOMPIERS SHOULD TAKE YOU AS AN EXAMPLE AND ALL START TYPING IN SIZE 2093480289750821475284 FONT BECAUSE LORD KNOWS WE'RE ALL john teshING BLIND

His provocative posts resemble those of that tetra kid I've seen on these forums.

Asians should be flattered that other people are interested in their culture. For the ones that go overboard- well they aren't worth mentioning. It sounds as if some people just want something to complain about. Mhm.

"Oh my goodness! Us Asians are far too superior to be imitated and admired! How dare they!" And I'm Asian, fools.

Seriously though. The wasian haters are so self-righteous. Heck, I don't even know why I'm wasting my time here. You haters make me ashamed.

Guest leongfun

^

If you really think that is "very big", you srsly need help.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

If you really think that is "very big", you srsly need help.

If you need to type in a font that big, you're the one who needs help. They're called corrective lenses; they come in the form of contacts or glasses. Head on over to the eye doctor and take your pic. :)

Archived