♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

1023rs, let's all help to make 'The King 2 Hearts' win in the 2012 Seoul International Drama Awards.

Seoul International Drama Awards is an official awarding ceremony in Korea. This is not an ordinary poll, so please take this seriously. Cast your votes now.

How to vote? Click the red heart shape under 'The King 2 Hearts' photo as much as you can. One click means one vote.

After this, click the picture and LIKE via facebook. Share this to all your friends who love 'The King 2 Hearts'. It's possible for TK2H to win. Thank you!

(seouldrama.org/EN/entry/AwardsStatus.aspx?idx=240#_=)

credits to: The King 2 Hearts with Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji won FB page

about the HJW-LSG and HJW-HB OTP, are we having a poll here? *curious* :-/

Nope.. I'm just sharing my wild fanfic of the possibility that these two men

will really try to win the heart of Jiwonnie. So as to also cater our fellow 1023er's

who has the same thoughts as mine.. Heee. :)>-

FAB Jiwonnie at the Incheon Airport. She's heading for a Samsung photo shoot in Mexico. It's said that she going to be the new Samsung spokesperson.

Really not taking a break. Wheeew!

Cr: CN1023 Amazing Couple (hyun bin and ha ji won) fb page

ceM12.jpg

Guest payel

Some more pictures of our beautiful Ha Ji Won

181245_420384777992175_225259534171368_1353799_66533151_n.jpg

581153_420384811325505_225259534171368_1353800_576830827_n.jpg

551250_420384854658834_1419996530_n.jpg

150432_420384947992158_2006559189_n.jpg

I really like the last one. She is looking so fresh and beautiful ....

(Cr: Amazing Couple (hyun bin and ha ji won) facebook)

Some more pictures of our beautiful Ha Ji Won

181245_420384777992175_225259534171368_1353799_66533151_n.jpg

581153_420384811325505_225259534171368_1353800_576830827_n.jpg

551250_420384854658834_1419996530_n.jpg

150432_420384947992158_2006559189_n.jpg

I really like the last one. She is looking so fresh and beautiful ....

(Cr: Amazing Couple (hyun bin and ha ji won) facebook)

WHY UNNIE?! You even look way too younger than me and I'm just 21!!!

Life is really unfair. lols. Love you jiwonnie!!!

>:D< :-/ >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

Guest zenti

A new Samsung spokesperson? If that's the case' date=' then maybe LSG and HJW can both promote Samsung Zippel refrigerator together! :\"> [/quote']

I was thinking of it as well. With Ha Ji Won as a new Samsung spokesperson, I am hoping we get to see her and Lee Seung Gi promoting Samsung products! Hehe ... As a new Samsung spokesperson, I hope she can join in the activities with Lee Seung Gi for the London Olympics! That will be great if that does happen!

Who's on Binnie's side? How about Seunggi's?

WAAAAHHH! Mine's vote goes to.. either of 'em!!! HEEEEE.

:-* :x ^:)^ =D> ;;)

PS: Sorry, I'm not as good as anyone's editing ability. Forgive me friends! [-O<

At-g-VJCEAAcRJj.jpg

I'm on Binnie's side :D . hehehe but its okey I love Sunggi too.. May the best man win... :D

My dearest 1023rs!

Jiwonnie once again proved that she's not just an A-lister actress alone but

also a person with so much goodness in her heart! Unnie just participated

in a auction to be held in in G-Market, for UNICEF's sponsored children in Africa.

9qvbkx

Stars Participate In Dyson "Wingless Fan" Auction For African Children

Dyson Wingless Fan (Air Multipler ™, AM) together with top stars would be sponsoring an auction event, where the proceeds would go to children in Africa.

"The Dyson wingless fan auction would be for the African children sponsored by UNICEF," said a representative. In order to support UNICEF, the company, with the participation of 25 top stars made a special program. Stars would be donating a Dyson Air Multiplier containing their autographs, which would then be sold through an auction event in GMarket. The proceeds of the auction's total sales would then be sent to UNICEF Africa.

In this event, 2NE1, Goo Joon Yeob, Kim Min Jung, Kim Byung Man, Kim Hee Sun, Nam Goong Min, Park Si Yeon, Park Ha Sun, Psy, Yang Joon Hyuk, Lee Si Young, Lee Jang Woo, Jo Yeo Jung, G.Na, Cha Seung Won, 4 Minute, Ha Ji Won, Hong Soo Hyun, are the 25 popular top celebrities who are involved in helping the children in Africa, holding a large interest among the fans.

The star auction would be held for one week, from the 4th until the 10th of next month, in G-Market.

Credits:

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120530n12602

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara twitter

Guest niknokdagu425

anyone knows what samsung products she will endorse? LSG is a samsung endorser too' date=' right?[/quote']

i thought she went to Mexico because of Harper Bazaar photoshoot,i am confused.

Guest niknokdagu425

Chinggu' date=' I just got the info from the Amazing Couple (hyun bin and ha ji won) fb page.. so I guess they're quite certain 'bout it. Where anyway have you read that Jiwonnie will have the Harper Bazaar photo shoot? :)[/quote']

chinggu she went to Mexico for Harper's Bazaar Korea photo shoot and then i read in Secret Garden FB after the photoshoot,she will go to LA for As One promotion and she will have a stage greeting, i think right now As one movie is currently showing in australia. wow she is so busy.

Ooopsssy! You might be right chinggu nikono.. Seems like my source had also been through some news confusion.. and I quote,

Amazing Couple (hyun bin and ha ji won) from CN1023 again,hjw in mexico for magazin photoshoot.then how about her samsung CF?aigoo confused in here i also read at SGKD FP,ha ji won in mexico for harper bazaar and Wkorea photoshoot.

My apologies chinggus! [-O< [-O<

Guest maeye86

Hi guys, i was wondering whether any of u know where I can find Ha Ji Won in Win Win with eng sub? Couldn't fine any so far. :(