♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest maccay

coppersun they sure are raking loads of money from SG.

f927 i want to see this beer CF, it must be hilarious.

tn12991255229948495120.jpg

This guy is funny with his choc abs body suit.

Also in the news Won Bin did the SG sit-ups in his SK CF.

I also want Ji Won to work with him, probably like La Femme Nikita style.

Ha Ji Won and Oh Ji Ho

30654992.jpg

cr:HJW dcgall/nate

Guest ps3hl

Thanks for the photos guys! I'm excited to see that Cass CF..

ae129911766517275064131.jpg

:lol: Ji Won here is just hilarious.. hahahah.. :lol: I can't wait to see that CF.

coppersun they sure are raking loads of money from SG.

f927 i want to see this beer CF, it must be hilarious.

*quoted image*

This guy is funny with his choc abs body suit.

Also in the news Won Bin did the SG sit-ups in his SK CF.

I also want Ji Won to work with him, probably like La Femme Nikita style.

Ha Ji Won and Oh Ji Ho

*quoted image*

cr:HJW dcgall/nate

@maccay...yes yes Won bin ...haha not bad !Won bin is yr 77  very young boyish looking at his age.Cant wait for sector 7 with oh ji ho think this the first time working together.

@f927 thanks for the news ..yes waitng for theWon bin   SK CF, see whose the lucky  one doing the SG sit-up with him!

Guest niknokdagu425

OLD CLIPS OF HAJIWON INTERVIEWING LEE BYUNG HYUN

http://v.youku.com/v...MzNDU0ODc2.html

JUST want to share JO IN SUNG was also an endorser of CASS LIGHT before

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTAxNDMwMDQ4.html

thanks for all the recent clips and and pics of HAJIWON cant wait see the CF biggrin.gif 

Guest niknokdagu425

HA Ji Won Interview- SBS Night TV Entertainment 3.3.11 from dcgall

Some screen caps while watching this. Ji Won had a blast filming this CF.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

edited to add:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr:HJW dcgall

In his show was also Hyun Bin's interview. gah, i miss this couple.

@ maccay huhuhu! its blocked 

Guest ps3hl

@maccay: OMG! That interview was hilarious.. I was cracking up especially on the "foam kiss" parody part. Haha! Thanks! Keep em coming! Downloading the video now.. :)

I just finished DAMO and halfway through the whole drama, I found myself saying *spoiler alert* "why do they have to be related? why?!" :( It was very well written. A very very good drama. :) No wonder it was such a hit back then..

Guest maccay

@niknokdagu425 try this...hope it works

Ha Ji Won Interview- SBS Night TV Entertainment 3.3.11

rrrrrri.jpg

Ji Won had her hair coloured and cut a little at the back.

cr:HJW dcgall

=====

@ps3hl i loved Damo too. The cinematography was spot on. Ha Ji Won's eyes speaks so much that you can feel her love and pain. Her sword skills was amazing. I would have wanted it to be 16 or 20 episodes at least.

Guest niknokdagu425

@maccay thanks ive seen itsmile.gif

btw, i think she is really friends with PSY i found this clip starting @ 4:10 i  think  thats PSY in the video watch it and correct me if i am wrongsmile.gif    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE2MTM5NjIw.html 

Guest RAINLUVER012

@maccay thanks ive seen it*quoted image*

btw, i think she is really friends with PSY i found this clip starting @ 4:10 i  think  thats PSY in the video watch it and correct me if i am wrong*quoted image*    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE2MTM5NjIw.html 

They sang a song together. Kind of... haha. In the studio recording, Psy does all the singing, but Ha JiWon performed and sang it too.

She was also spotted at a Psy concert in 2003, said a member in the HJW dcgall. So I guess they're pretty close.

During her "Knee Drop Guru" interview, she said she doesn't even like the "home" of "homerun" because she is so embarrassed and they still showed a clip. hahaha

She was so cute when they mentioned "homerun" hiding her face in her hands. hahaha

Guest RAINLUVER012

catscropw.jpg

78395458.gif

zz3j.gif

covering her face in embarrassment as the interviewer mentions "Homerun"

maker of gif wrote "i did not pause the clip" she actually froze for a a few seconds in that position. hahaha

I actually like the song "Homerun"! It's really catchy :D

It's just that her clothes and dance were very... what's the word?? shocking?? hahaha

in other news...

201103030903481001_2.jpg

interview with Song SeungHun (male lead in My Princess)

“하지원씨와는 꼭 한번 호흡을 맞춰보고싶다. 워낙 연기를 잘 하시니까. ‘시가’ 뿐 아니라 매번 작품을 통해 보여지는 모습은 감동적이다. 자신을 치장하고 예뻐보이려고 하기 보다는 연기에 온 몸을 던지시는 것 같다. 실제 .운동을 하다가도 몇 번 뵀다. ‘기회가 되면 같이 호흡을 맞춰보고 싶다’는 얘기도 나눴다.”

he said, "I really want to act with Ha JiWon because she is so good at acting. Not only in "secret garden" but in every project, her performance is so touching. Instead trying to look pretty, she "throws her body into her acting" (direct translation. haha). I saw her many times while exercising. I even told her, 'If there is a chance, I would like to act with you' and we spoke"

full article: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201103030903481001

+1 to the male Ha JiWon admirers list! :D

how many are there now? 100??? hahaha

thank rainluvero12 ..is really good  news ,there 's many many in line ..but the lastest project  with jdg is confirmed saw the news in showbiz extra.She is unique n special in a her own way, rear beauty  !

Ya , for got to mention 'SHE IS EVERY CO-STAR "S LUCKY CHARM' she boosts every of her project to the top ..of couse SG is xtraordinary+++++ popularity!

Guest niknokdagu425

They sang a song together. Kind of... haha. In the studio recording, Psy does all the singing, but Ha JiWon performed and sang it too.

She was also spotted at a Psy concert in 2003, said a member in the HJW dcgall. So I guess they're pretty close.

During her "Knee Drop Guru" interview, she said she doesn't even like the "home" of "homerun" because she is so embarrassed and they still showed a clip. hahaha

She was so cute when they mentioned "homerun" hiding her face in her hands. hahaha

@rainluver012

thanks for the info and about SSH i think he got impressed with HAJIWON more in CLOSER to HEAVEN movie because i saw in the CLOSER to HEAVEN thread SSH went to the VIP premiere. i saw also Lee Minho and Park Haejin.Really hope SSH and HJW can work together too they have a common circle of friends KWON SANG WOO and SO JI SUP hehehebiggrin.gif

Guest maccay

@RAINLUVER012 that was absolutely cute and funny CF. I'm sure this is quite a HIT.

So we have to wait for the foam kiss scene next.

110303cfts000176009.jpg

she's cute checking the foam with her hello kitty mirror.

45020865.jpg

Ah the embarrassing moment, she must be thinking what was i wearing?

But her performance was cool, she danced really well.

Now, i like her watch in this photo. Does anyone know what it is?

@niknokdagu425 you are right, SSH and HJW have the same circle of friends, So Ji Sub is SSH best friend and HJW has worked with her in WHIB, also Kwon Sang Woo. Now she'll be working with Jang Dong Gun. I'm not surprised if SSH would like to work with her. They all attended Jang Dong Gun's wedding last year, including Hyun Bin, Lee Byung Hun, and Rain. Me and my friend were star-strucked when we saw them in person at Jang Dong Gun's wedding. I also would like her to work with Lee Byung Hun and Won Bin in the future.