♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

I believe someone posted this link already, but in case if anyone missed it, get ready, they are going to do a live broadcast of the news conference today here at 1pm Taiwan time (that's about 52 minutes away)
http://tw.weibo.com/event/drama_queen/

Later tonight at 9pm, same link, they are going to do a live chat.  Anyone with a weibo account should be able to post their questions and messages on this board.

Live stream has started..

HJW appeared and they carried her in on a palanquin. With the Ching dynasty eunuch and palace maid.

OMG her dress...nose bleed

It's nude colour and see through. There is a nude layer underneath so it's pretty covered up but the illusion is....

2014-06-09EmpressKiLive.png

Tell me about it!  Nosebleed, I gotta go clean the blood off my face now  :P
They're doing digital media interviews right. Sucks, that good channel doesn't seem to be there  :(
Hopefully ETTV and CTS will have good coverage since their stations are broadcasting EK.  These two channels hvae done a really good job of promoting EK in Taiwan so far.
I hope it does really well in Taiwan.

well it's ended now.

They got her to play 2 games. One was when she choose 3 people to come up and drink something and had to guess which one had the odd drink. Don't understand so don't know what was in it. HJW picked up the glass a checked out the bottom then went and smelled them, the people were laughing, but she guessed the right one.

the other one game they had two guys dress up as Ta Hwan and Wang Yoo to come up and 'show off to her'. Wang Yoo dropped to his hands and did push ups, he scared her when he suddenly dropped. Ta Hwan gave her flowers and serenaded to her with "way back into love". He asked her to sign his guitar after that.

She choose Ta Hwan.

2014-06-09EmpressKiLive-6.png
2014-06-09EmpressKiLive-7.png

2014-06-09EmpressKiLive-8.png
2014-06-09EmpressKiLive-9.png
2014-06-09EmpressKiLive-10.png
2014-06-09EmpressKiLive-11.png

The media swamp her after the event was over and she was answering questions for another 5-10 minutes.

2014-06-09EmpressKiLive-12.png
2014-06-09EmpressKiLive-13.png
2014-06-09EmpressKiLive-14.png
2014-06-09EmpressKiLive-15.png

Guest larabn

my bad luck.... I just woke up to find out about the live  coverage
HJW's dress is amazing, I don't have a nose bleed but an eyes bleed now
I hope they will upload the video later

Y5EeWdj.jpg

So part of the dress is see through and the under dress is a short one ... I like the style
Wo2dwyg.jpg
LvpAlrJ.jpg

5Rv9OWC.jpg

Cr: HJW DC

Guest Sigourney

mTv1BP.jpg jdcjBm.jpg E6iuy7.jpg 

3KogQX.jpg D0m2GF.jpg nx62Dj.jpg get0Lu.jpgqelVx7.jpg cjU3s7.jpg cdF5gM.jpg 5AmJN2.jpgo2xRC7.jpgduzUIc.jpg rZy99M.jpguDnAVy.jpg l9vyac.jpg [ /spoiler] 

Credit: Baidu, images labelled , https://www.facebook.com/1023Hajiwon

^^ I wonder what the crystal ball with crown is for? *confused*

@Libera
Oh my gosh. I LOL'd after seeing that photo. That must be so fun. I love how Taiwan went all out and so many people are dressing up like Empress Ki!

Yesterday when Ha Ji Won went to eat dumplings she said:

"If there weren't reporters, i would eat this entire table of food"  :))

She also said joking, that she hope when she return, don't get fined by airport staff because of her "overweight" :)) - @ladykate

Collegamento permanente dell'immagine integrata