♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

tieuyeunu
If you want to be a writer than you must continue to write...you have talent ...I like your scenario even I don't like thriller...so work hard like our Empress!!! She is the best life role model!  :)>-
Thanks for As one BTS video...a very touching movie...HJW worked so hard for to learn table tennis ...I remember her cry on Win Win ep ...I cried too..

Actress Kim sung ryung is very lucky. After working with Hyun bin in King's Wrath, she acted as Hyun bin's mother and now she will working with Ha ji won in her new movie The Chronicle of Blood merchant as a fortune teller.
6ec6.jpg
c. Amazing Couple

Hi, everyone!

Be mindful that updates here must focus on Ha Ji Won, not on the individual news and information of her co-stars in Chronicle of a Blood Merchant. Stay on topic with the content of your posts, please. Thank you!

2014-05-24-Capture.png
@Libera for the update.
Credit: JiWonderland Facebook

Translation:
Following the tweet from young actor Nam Da Rum who is playing HJW's the eldest son in the film, on the 20th of this month, the crew has done a screen test and script practice, the atmostsphere was very good, they even ate a meal together.

밥도 맛있고 분위기도 좋고,,,리허설 촬영이지만,,,,이 느낌~이대로!!쭉~~~ ㅎㅎ부부와 락삼형제~~~

"The dinner was very delicious and the atmosphere was great with the Heo husband and wife duo  and the 3 brothers eating together."

2004 Love So Divine Special Edition BTS cuts

2004 - Love So Divine - Making Of Part 1 - Ha Ji Won Cut

2004 - Love So Divine - Making Of Part 2 - Ha Ji Won Cut

2004 - Love So Divine - Making Of Part 3 - Ha Ji Won Cut

2004 - Love So Divine - Making Of Part 4 - Ha Ji Won Cut

2004 - Love So Divine - Making Of Part 5 - Ha Ji Won Cut

2004 - Love So Divine - Making Of Part 6 - Ha Ji Won Cut

2004 - Love So Divine - MV Making

2004 - Love So Divine - Press Conference

2004 - Love So Divine - Poster Making

2004 - Love So Divine - First Screening

@andra30
actually , among all her Co stars , I remember how I shipped her hard with Kown Sang Woo  , 
KwonSangWoo-HyunBin1.jpg

way more than even Hyun Bin !! 

their Chemistry specially in the CFs and the BTS was literally EPIC ! 
IPB Image

kwon21081.jpg

kwon21083.jpg

kwon21082.jpg

but then I was sad when I knew he had been taken out of the market  8-|  
( childish me ! ,, at that time I did not know his wife and for no reason I used to be angry at her !! Though everything was my imagination and there was not any scandal  between HJW & KSW  =)) ... with time , I became more mature and find how his wife is a lovely person and come to like her  :D ) >>> Oh my past of fangirling  X_X