26/7 - Tons of Hyolee for Anycall Slim&H

Guest hunny

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MONICA

she's so pretttttttty. but for some reason, it seems like she's aging quite quickly...i don't know why. maybe it's because she tans so much. =/

Guest funkydiva6

haha, love how its a photoshoot for anycall, but its focused on hyori. also love the dress in pic # 19, so pretty and sophisticated. and in number 39, she reminds me of an ah-jum-ma at the mi-yong-shil :D

Guest lenakeem

ahk shes SOOO fricken gorgeous!

i love her outfits as well. some are a little too showy but the rest are really pretty XPP

Guest Charomatic

she's so pretttttttty. but for some reason, it seems like she's aging quite quickly...i don't know why. maybe it's because she tans so much. =/

yeah she´s so uber pretty ^^, but she does age quickly. she´s only 27/28, but her skin looks much older. that´s her only flaw. other than that she´s simply gorgeous. my skin is nice, but i´m ugly XD

Guest riviera_cacharel

i totally love her outfits

esp the korset tops ,the socks,the black and white dress

and the little black dress with the dog

and i love how she is not afraid to be tan instead of pale white

it gives her any even more healty glow

i have never been into her ...but i have got to hand it to the woman

she truly looks fabulous in ANYTHING she wears

great style i like very much

Guest tanyl78

she look very pretty in thiese pictures.. i like the one with toothbrush in her mouth, very natural...

and i dont see any image of the phone...

Archived