[R] Help me pls!

marcs.lover

CC / Poster for my new fic
Hi,

I'm gonna start a new fic, so I'm wondering if anyone could help me with the CC? Thanks a lot in advance!!

Title : Torn in Between

Size : Any, but not too big

Pictures

Main:

Lee Han-kyung 1 or Lee Han-kyung 2

Lee Dong-hae 1 or Lee Dong-hae 2

Han Ji-eun 1 || Han Ji-eun 2 || Han Ji-eun 3 || Han Ji-eun 4 || Han Ji-eun 5 Choose one!

Supporting:

Choi Shi-won

Kim Ki-bum

Shin Dong-hee

Chae Young-in

And if anyone could make a poster too, that'd be very much appreciated! I have no preference in moods, layout or whatever. Thank you!!

Guest -.Fashion~junkie.-

:o What bout the previous one you requested? Dating the Jjang from Sang? Lol~ I made it before something went wrong with soompi and i typed everything down already and when i click post, in your previous thread, soompi was board offline cause they were trying to fix everything :tears: Lol~ Anyhoo...just letting you know what i was supposed to post :lol:

...........................................................................................................................

That dude is way too irresistible for me to pass up on this poster!!! :lol: Lol~ And i love that pic you got of the girl crying <333

Its plain though~ Hope you like it! :D

markslover_poster.jpg

<3 michie

...........................................................................................................................

^ WOW!! Thank you, michie!! Yes, I still need this one too!! Thank you so much!! I was kinda disappointed when my request for Dating the Jjang from Sang was gone. I'm glad you still remember!! Thanks again!!

I'm going to write a new fic, so this one's a new request. ;)

Guest hyuksu

Hi, I'm one of your silent readers. :)

I wanted to make you something since I don't comment to your fanfic thread as I should. :x

Btw, is it okay if I used my own pictures?

tibcc1rm2.pngSecond Version

I hope you like it. ^_^

Archived