Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

OVI class="at_ttl" style="font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Lee Jin Wook Considers More Time Travel

BY Julie Jones | Jul 21, 2014 02:40 PM EDT

•  inShare
  • Tags Lee Jin WookJo Jung SookIm Soo JungKim YunjinTime Renegade

Actor Lee Jin Wook attracted plenty of attention for his performance as a time-traveling newscaster in the drama "Nine: Nine Time Travels." But the actor may not be done traveling through time.

The actor who is set to play Crown Prince So Hyun and Jung Yong Hwa's romantic competition in "The Three Musketeers" may follow that drama role with a film titled "Time Renegade."

"Time Renegade" is a film about two men, one in the past and one in the present, who use time travel to change a woman's life.

Lee Jin Wook plays the man in the present.

In "Nine: Nine Time Travels" Lee Jin Wook's character learned the hard way that traveling back in time can create more problems than it solves. Hopefully his new character's success at time tempering will be less complicated.

Even if Lee Jin Wook's character encountered time travel problems in "Nine," the drama was a critical success and had a very positive effect on the actor's career.

"Nine: Nine Time Travels" is currently being adapted for American television. Yunjin Kim, the actress so starred in "Lost" and now appears in the American television drama "Mistresses" is the producer.

Lee Jin Wook's career also benefited. He followed his success in "Nine: Nine Time Travels" with a comic role in the film "Miss Granny" and a major role in the action film "The Target."

Lee Jong Suk was originally in the running for Lee Jin Wook's role, but there's no word on why he turned it down.

Jo Jung Suk, who recently appeared in the films "The Face Reader" and "Fatal Encounter" and the dramas "King 2 Hearts" and "You're The Best Lee Soon Shin," will co-star in "Time Renegade." He will play the man from the past and he will also try to change the woman's life.

Im Soo Jung, who was last seen in the film "Secret Temptation," will play the woman whose life is such a mess that two men want to help her change it. Im Soo Jung is primarily a drama actress, as she has not appeared on the small screen since the 2004 series "I'm Sorry I Love You."

The "Time Renegade" director also has an impressive resume. Kwak Jae Yong previously directed teh hit films "My Sassy Girl" and "Classic."

"Time Renegade" begins shooting later this year. "The Three Musketeers" is currently filming and will air in August.

cr:kdramastar

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Another project set for this year!!!
That means though that he won't be picking up another drama in the near future. Hopefully next year we'll get to see him in the small screen as well though. I miss having something to look forward to every week. TT 
Anyway, is this really confirmed news? Is it alright to add this into his filmography, or should I wait for the official statement from his agency?

숨죽여 몰입하다 보면 어느새 전율이…'블러드 브라더스'

7살 아이들의 순수함에 이끌려 덩달아 유쾌해지는 1막을 넘어 감동과 전율의 2막을 지나면, 끊임없는 박수갈채가 쏟아진다. 객석을 가득 메운 관객들은 모두 기립, 박수로 화답한다. 지난달 27일 개막된 뮤지컬 '블러드 브라더스'의 165분이다.

'블러드 브라더스'는 비극의 주인공이 된 쌍둥이 형제의 엇갈린 운명을 담아낸다. 첫걸음부터 대단원의 막을 내릴 때까지, 짜임새 있는 구성과 전개 그리고 무대 위 배우들의 열연이 관객들의 시선을 사로잡는다.

20140721001337_0.jpg

영국 극작가 윌리 러셀(Willy Russell)의 대표작이기도 한 '블러드 브라더스'는 쌍둥이 형제 미키와 에디의 엇갈린 운명을 조명, 각자 다른 삶을 살아가게 된 두 삶을 통해 인생과 사랑을 논한다.

지난 20일 공연에서는 미키 역에 조정석, 에디 역에 장승조가 호흡을 맞췄으며, 최유하(린다 역), 진아라(존스턴 부인 역), 김기순(라이온스 부인 역) 등이 무대에 올랐다.

20140721001338_0.jpg

1막은 미키와 에디의 탄생과 엇갈리게 된 결정적 선택, 극과 극의 삶을 살아가는 둘의 천진한 모습에 초점을 맞춘다. 일곱 살 미키와 에디의 천진함과 순수함은 작품의 백미 중 하나로, 푹 빠지게 만드는 관전 포인트로 꼽을 수 있다.

2막은 청소년이 된 미키와 에디의 이야기로, 여기서부터는 두 사람의 삶이 극명하게 나뉜다. 순수함과 천진함은 온데간데 없고, 여의치 않은 현실이 평범한 삶을 방해한다. 사랑 역시 녹록지 않다.

미신은 현실이 되고, 손잡고 뛰어놀던 그때의 미키와 에디는 추억으로 남는다.

베테랑 뮤지컬 배우들이 전하는 깊은 울림은 상상 그 이상이다. 헐렁하고, 스타에만 의존한 최근 몇몇 뮤지컬에 실망했다면, '블러드 브라더스'를 선택해도 좋다.

20140721001339_0.jpg

관전 포인트는 일곱 살 미키와 에디의 놀라운 천진난만함. 그리고 숨죽여 볼 수밖에 없는 클라이맥스의 감동과 전율의 순간이다. 웃음과 재미의 오르막을 오른 뒤 전율을 동반한 채 정점을 찍고 나면, 내리막은 진한 여운이 남는다. 더불어 3년 만에 뮤지컬 무대로 돌아온 조정석의 건재함을 확인하고 싶다면, 강력 추천이다.

20140721001340_0.jpg

'블러드 브라더스'는 오는 9월 14일까지 홍익대 대학로 아트센터 대극장에서 공연된다. 미키는 조정석과 송창의가 더블 캐스팅됐으며, 에디는 장승조와 오종혁이 열연한다. 이 밖에도 진아라, 구원영, 문종원, 김기순, 배준성, 심재현, 최유하, 최고운, 김기창, 김소영, 박중금, 강민욱, 맹원태, 강은애 등이 호흡을 맞춘다. 연출가 글렌 웰포드(Glen Walford), 프로듀서 김영욱 임양혀 송한샘, 음악감독 양주인. 쇼노트, CJ E&M 공연사업부문.

김하진 이슈팀기자 /hajin1008@

cr:http://biz.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20140721001124 

cr:uploader

they talked a little about SMA....
and i think SCU is SMA fans ;))  he looks envy with oppa  :D 

(if i'm not wrong) they talked about how he's feel working with SMA & he said about professional, right ?