[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

I liked today's episode ... it was a ligth one with very interesting momments!
Kyung Joon loves Daran even more ( that moment when he was seeing at her on his car was simply sad .... " I missed you so much" ) and now he's preparing himself to the worst scenario ( If he's stucked on Yoon Jae's body ) ... Anyway I'm happy that finally Daran sees him as Kyung Joon but her feelings towards him are on the friend - zone ... the restaurant scene was also sad =( poor Kyung Jae ... but I sense that's she's starting to like him because she was a bit jealous when that woman was trying to flirt with Kyung Jae ... YAY!!!!!!!!!! 
LOL .... Daran, you're my hero! ♥
2495_L_1340113545.jpg
bye bye Se Young xD

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest potterky

it's just... the story is getting kinda complicated with mari being added into the picture. i was wishing to see how kyung joon trying his best to woo da ran. sigh. and i see that da ran is attracted to kyung joon. now with mari.. D;

Guest tikamicizia

i'm happy actually,, mari can actually start to make da ran jealous. hohoho daran if you ignore KJ mari will catch it right away! hihuhiui

Was IU one of the coffee shop cashiers (the one on the right, I think)?  I swear I've heard that voice before.

Guest meisk

Oh yeah the theory about YJ and KJ are father and son is not true. When Mari asked KJ about it,he laughed about it called it ridiculous. They're 12 years apart and that's so impossible..lol I find this scene very funny cause it feels like Hong Sisters read our theory and they probably laughed at our imagination..lmao When Kj laughed said it was a ridiculous idea it felt like he's laughing at us..XD 
KJ asked Daran to date him but she said something about him reminding her about YJ. Seyong also start to suspicious the connection between YJ and KJ. 
Now that Mari knows the truth expect her to go on full mode objection about KJ and Daran.   She's totally adorable these past few episodes,but tonight the first time i felt her very scary... XD I mean girl punched the glass window using her own hand,uh oh~ So much charisma this girl. No wonder KJ scared of her...lol But still she's gonna get hurt at the end. Poor girl~ :(

Guest flora47

really enjoyed this ep.I was afraid yesterday  that KJ would change  and not be nice towards DR but i'm relieved .
At the end of the ep ,KJ asks DR to help him because she is the only one who knows himDR says that if she agrees, people will think that they are a couple.She wants to help him  but she don't want to see YS's face.She had a hard time to forget YJKJ says :ok,let's not meet again
@the girl who!:it was also an other channel on ionair

At the end of the ep ,KJ asks DR to help him because she is the only one who knows him

DR says that if she agrees, people will think that they are a couple.She wants to help him  but she don't want to see YS's face.She had a hard time to forget YJKJ says :ok,let's not meet again

@the girl who!:it was also an other channel on ionair

Guest flora47

Mari asks KJ why he's living in KJ's househe says that he bought itMari:why didn't you tell me that it was KJ's house?
Mari:you're a doctor.i'm hurt,so heal me please.You're afraid of blood? it's like KJMari:you're not a doctor,you're not YJ.Are you KJ?DR calls him by his nameMari:you're really KJ?KJ!KJ!She huggs him He seems sad and resigned

Guest anaapenas

OMO I can't wait to get back home to watch it. :( Sadly I'll just be able to watch it at 8pm and it's only 11am here *cries*

Mari asks KJ why he's living in KJ's househe says that he bought itMari:why didn't you tell me that it was KJ's house?

Mari:you're a doctor.i'm hurt,so heal me please.You're afraid of blood? it's like KJMari:you're not a doctor,you're not YJ.Are you KJ?DR calls him by his nameMari:you're really KJ?KJ!KJ!She huggs him He seems sad and resigned

Guest aikawaringo

sakurakimchi

wrote:

»

I mean girl punched the glass window using her own hand,uh oh~ So much charisma this girl. No wonder KJ scared of her...lol But still she's gonna get hurt at the end. Poor girl~

:(

Even if I'm loving the last 2 episodes .... I'm still curious why Hong Sisters changed some scenes so dramatically 
and why they decided to not air this scene :
ep-5_bts4.jpg
and changed this :  
358cf46.jpg
It's pretty obvious that they re filmed the scene , because in this scene Daran's hand is not hurt( and it was showed on Ep 5's preview that when she was with Se Young at the restaurant her hand was hurt )  ... and they also not aired the scene when Daran cut her hands .... why??  :-?

Guest sarangwo

Now that Mari knows...
This what we going to see in the next episode :

big04-00159.jpg

big04-00150a.jpg

big04-00162.jpg

Mari: "Gil Daran Seonsaengnim .... Kyung Joon Oppa is Mine!!!!" 

Mari will stay and live at Kyung Joon's house and clinging on to him 24/7

Even if I'm loving the last 2 episodes .... I'm still curious why Hong Sisters changed some scenes so dramatically 
and why they decided to not air this scene :

and changed this :  

It's pretty obvious that they re filmed the scene , because in this scene Daran's hand is not hurt( and it was showed on Ep 5's preview that when she was with Se Young at the restaurant her hand was hurt )  ... and they also not aired the scene when Daran cut her hands .... why??  :-?

Archived